Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Just watched episode 16 on Youtube.

I cannot believe that Cutter and Courtney made the top 4 and that Leslie was close of not making it. At least poor Christian (not too sure his name is written this way...dont want to go on the website to check it out because i dont want to know who won before seeing it). If one day I am there and they tell me I am safe I will no go upstairs and remain with the others to cook, I don`t care what the competition is for me even if it is just a simple word search in a book or a simple game of tic-tac-toe I want to win by deserving it so a big competition I sure would not take an easy way to victory and also I always want to beat the best so making sure to get rid of your best competition is also something else I do not get and never will do.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
OP Offline
N
Just watched episode 17 on Youtube.

Good riddance to garbage! That redneck laughs at everyone including mostly at Leslie for being a stay at home dad then cries when he cuts himself and cries when he gets eliminated, stupid redneck will probably be a hero on Fox News. I loved it when Gordy was making fun of him about his corn. And I was not surprised to see Courtney being behind him, they are both two disgusting human beings, the other was behind him too because she knew Leslie was a bigger threat to her (never really liked her...there were some episodes where she was getting less on my nerves so shes not as bad as Cutter and Courtney).

K
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
K
I never liked Joe anyway! HAHA!

Katy
Reality TV Editor

N
OP Offline
N
Katy,

Sometimes he gets on my nerves and the other times he does not. It is mostly because you can see that he is jealous of Gordon, sometimes when Gordon talks they also show the others and most of those times you can see Joe roll his eyes or just be so angry. And sometimes when he gets mad at a contestant it shows he does it theatrically just to outdo Gordon.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.