Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 121 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 120 121
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The last time I did exercises was Sunday September 7 before my shower. Since the fire I only walked once and it was a short walk (it was cold and there was about 100 flies around me). My dad was able to save the thing that has my outside Winter clothes so I could take a Winter coat and walk a long time (i thought the other day when i walked a little it was not that cold), this weekend we do not have anything important to do so no excuses.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I bought a tuque, coat a boots to walk with. It was almost 500$ but it is not cheap and made to last and not be cold plus the insurance is supposed to pay for it (we were insured for the house and what was inside). So tomorrow I should be able to walk (monday i have a 13:00 appaointment but i could walk in the morning..since the fire except for 1 day i have been in bed before 21:00 everytime so im up early).

N
N
I took a small walk today. No need for my new Winter coat since it was a nice day. I feel sick today and this is why I did not walk far (i feel like that normally when i get a flu...hopefully thats not it!!!).

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I did a run/walk of 4.75 miles. Still battling this cold that wants to linger....

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, I have been off the grid for awhile. Could you tell about the fire you are talking about.

N
N
Terri,

On September 8 between 4:00 and 4:30 someone set my house on fire (they still did not find who did it). Me and my parents made it okay out but we lost almost everything. I went outside with a pajama on (my parents had the time to put clothes on), I am the one who called 911. I took out my cell phone, my savings that were in a small plastic box, wallet, passport and bankbook. My mom took out my four musketeers and then she took three of my pajamas (the same collection that i had on) and five of my almost teddy bears (4 Elmo and 1 Iggle Piggle that were on the floor where she took my pajamas...they are moving ones...i gave them all to a little girl that lives at the left of us...i could of saved all the others since instead of being all in an hamock they were almost all but like 10 in 2 big bags where i got my wallet and passport and bankbook but i did not think about it at all....they were all like babies to me...i cannot replace some of them so i will not start another collection). Most of my Shumi and Biggi collection cannot be replaced. The Dallas Stars collection will be easier to start over but there too soe of the things are not available again. I know it was just material things but it was very important again. Now my priority is to find a place maximum October 7 to have a satellite dish installed maximum October 8 because my first Hockey game is on October 9 (i was suicidal before the fire and watching these games is the reason why i keep going...a fire that destroys almost 100% of what i own wont change that). If the insurance pays us this week we will have a house in Grand-Métis, it is a little over one hour from here and it is a beautiful and calm region. The house is two stories (i would have a big room downstairs for my tv and computer and even a table to eat there), the yard is gigantic, there is a heated garage and it is in front (theres a small street before so no worries if the water comes up) there is a sea with a beach where people can walk for hours both ways. My parents still owe me my savings that I had when we moved here so total that would be 21000$, it is more than enough to start my life over somewhere far from my parents or if they calm down stay there longer than a Hockey season and go back to school or find a job to get more money (it is enough i think to spend a season in Dallas or i could do another dream vacation but again if my parents calm down...they were always awful parents but before we moved here they were not like that...the rare positives they had disappeared when we arrived here). I will start a new wardrobe and CD and books collections after I found a place.

I started a post about that in the stress part of Bella Online, I post there when there are news.

N
N
I took a small walk yesterday.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Logged into Bellaonline. smile

N
N
I took another small walk yesterday.

N
N
I took a small walk this morning.

Page 33 of 121 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.