Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 282 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent seven hours and thirtynine minutes in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

I was in a real life Mission Impossible movie. I was in it and so was Tom cruise, I did not look like myself but it was me (i looked like that blonde actress in the show The Big Bang Theory). He came to my rescue, I ended up in the headquarters looking at the end of his mission with the others, he got killed but turns out it was not true, on the screen it showed a picture of a man and then a dollar amount that was stolen from them then the computer changed the picture to his and said his name meaning that he was still alive and that he stole that money (before all that he was accused of being crooked and then [or before being accused] he asked for a vacation that was denied). When I was putting all my things in a box a man that hated him came to taunt me, he was speaking Japanese and before I left (i was ignoring him all that time until then) I spoke Japanese to him, he was shocked because he did not think I spoke that language. I left and we ended up together.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent eight hours and eleven minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I was in my old home. A big party was going to bed there in which many people would be there including rich and famous people. At first I was not really interested but then I went to see how the preparations were going and I even gave a few (at least 1 that involved a fancy carpet put where the tables would be) orders. When the people started to arrive I called my best friend to invite her, she did not want to come so I told her all about it then I said wow I cannot believe that I am really rich now it is unbelievable (it was not to be mean or showoff i really realised that then) and when I was about to tell her who would be there I was looking through a window and saw Tom Cruise arrive then started to freak out saying to my friend he was there. I told her I would pick her up in a brand new Ferrari and she said yes. I went outside and met Tom Cruise and I was freaking out and he was nice, I then asked him if he had that Ferrari and he said no and I said oh wow so I had that before Tom Cruise and he laughed, I told him that it was not red though and he faked being shocked and we laughed. I went to the Ferrari and I went in, I tried getting out but there were so much traffic (coming in and out of the house and also the normal traffic in the street) I was angry because I had to go through grass to go into the street then I was not able to merge into the correct lane because of all the traffic, I started driving a little in the wrong lane trying to merge but could not (i could hear people telling me to stop or to wait or to be careful eventhough i was alone in the car).

N
N
Spent seven hours nineteen minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

Dreamed of my parents (both deceased)
I was taking my mom to see my father But i didn't know where i was going we kept walking and walking she had only socks on her feet (no shoes) she was very sick
We found my father in a bed dying my mother was happy to find him But he looked at us and said " you'll be in the grave before me"
We left and continued walking not able to find my way again.
I have been thinking about this dream all day frown
usually i don't remember my dreams
Nancy I like how your keeping track of your sleeping and dreams it's like your keeping a journal. Not a bad idea

Rosie L
N
N
Rosie,

Doing this and all the other places where I keep track of things have helped my memory. I was at a point where I would forget things in a few seconds so that was scary and it stopped a few weeks after I started doing that. Now if I could do less computer and television my brain would be happier.

I keep hoping Lori will be back or someone else will come here to interpret our dreams. I found a good website for that (dreamforth just put a com at the end and the 3 w at the start) but still it's just one work interpretations.

Nancy, I write everything down for the same reasons
The scariest thing for me is i forget I'm cooking
And I don't bother reading because i can't remember what i read frown
My world is my TV & Computer frown
Forget sleeping , I sleep like 4 hours a night
Going to check out the website you mentioned (Dreamforth)
smile

Rosie L
N
N
Spent ten hours and nineteen minutes in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Rosie,

I haven't read a book in years (the last i read was in 2009 before we moved so before november...did not even finish it...its the stories from I Am Legend...i read all the other stories and i left that 1 for the end...i was obssessed with the movie and i wanted it to be out of my head before reading the story...its out of my head and it has been for a long time but still havent read it) because I cannot focus my mind on one thing. The past years (since moving here again) I could only focus on one thing when Shumi was with Mercedes. Besides that I can focus for a while like when I watch the Dallas Stars or a movie that is so good that it makes me forget all my troubles. I had insomnia for a few months (started late february ended in april or may...except for 1 night in march where i had a good night all the other nights i could not get 1 full hour of sleep at a time...always hours awake then a few seconds or minuts asleep...over and over). There's too much stress here and I do have an exit door but it's not fully open and it is a hard path. I tried two days ago again to make things better here and my parents are ignoring it and they keep on pushing me, I will try one more time if they do not wake up soon (with a letter this time...just saying hi to them when they are happy is hard so you can imagine how its like to be real with them) and that is it, I preffer being hungry and even risking not being able to watch my Hockey games anymore (they saved my life after Shumi had his awful accident), even ended up in the streets would be a better life than the one I have!

Sorry about going on like that, last night was especially hard for me, I was on the verge of crying all night and I woke up like that. Waking up feels like I am in jail, every day is the same hell that starts over again.

How did you like the website?

So sorry your going through so much
Wish i could give you a hug
Can you get into therapy , You need some one you can talk to
I can send you my email address sometime it helps to talk and just have someone listen
Please don't apologize, It's fine
I'm always here I don't leave my house, And i love being there for my friends So many people tell me " Rosie your always there to listen to me"
Every one needs someone
I couldn't figure out how to find out anything about my dream on that website . Sooner or later i'll figure it out
Hang in there , Thinking and caring about you

Rosie L
Oh ya almost forgot you share the same birthday as my first born
((November 11,)) only she was born in 1965

Rosie L
Page 78 of 282 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.