Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Only With You Review

Male-Female romance Only With You by Lauren Layne is an excellent romantic comedy and opposites-attract romance about a hapless party girl and an aloof businessman. The story manages to be equally funny and heartfelt. Only With You Review

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
G
I've always loved reading, though primarily science fiction or crime novels. The last couple of months I have started to turn to erotic romance novels, the spur being recommendations from my friends to read Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes I know it wasn't a great book but a reasonable storyline. Since then I have taken to read romantic kindle novels and would recommend Lynn Richards, The Texas Billionaire series, it sounds terrible but the plot is actually quite good. At the moment I am reading a new book called Unconventional Desires by Victoria Louise Sadler. Erotic fictional novel but targeted as a romance, haven't finished it yet but its quite addictive and definitely graphic. Looking for recommendations for other books of a similar nature.

Last edited by gracejwilliams; 08/16/14 12:01 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Thanks for the recommendations, Grace. I haven't tried the Texas Billionaire yet, and will look into it. smile Here are some erotic romance recs for you. First link takes you to Amazon where the rest of the books can be found on Kindle:

Deep Desires by Charlotte Stein,
Willing Victim by Cara McKenna (borders on non-consensual),
Dirty by Megan Hart,
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha (SF - dystopia)
A Shot in the Dark by Christine d’Abo,
Crescendo by Leah Brooke
Bared to You by Sylvia Day.

Last edited by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk; 08/16/14 03:01 PM.
G
G
Thanks, when I've finished this one will have a look on Amazon.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
You're very welcome, Grace. Feel free to post here again and let us know how those books worked out for you. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
The Healer's Touch Review

Male-Female romance The Healer's Touch by Lori Copeland is set in 1887 Missouri and features a farm girl shunned by the townsfolk because of her mother's mental illness who takes in a U.S. Marshal with amnesia whom everyone mistakes for an outlaw.

The Healer's Touch Review

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I read Only With You after your recommendation. I, too, enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the follow-up book, Made For You.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Sandra, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reminding me about the sequel. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
The Other Side of the Pillow by Zane is a pleasant story of an attractive African American couple coming together, but it's not a keeper for me because of the tight focus on two characters who seem subordinate to the story's message of second chances. The Other Side of the Pillow.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
The Devil Wears Kilts (Scandalous Highlanders Book 1) by Suzanne Enoch is a male-female romance featuring a hard-charging Scottish clan leader trying to fit into London high society during the Regency period. It's not written for broad comedy though it has some priceless culture-clash elements, and is instead heartfelt, suspenseful, and extremely well-written. It is a must-read!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.