Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I have been watching my thoughts today. I am due to be moving house by the end of September, and even although I have somewhere lined up, everything seems to have come to a stand still and there is a possibility the new place will not be vacant in time for me to move in.

I have been observing my initial thoughts to panic, and know that won't help me. Especially when I am always provided for, and the way my new place came to me was nothing more than divine intervention. I have to hold to faith that it will all come together.

Holding the trust in place and reciting my favourite mantra - thank you that I am always provided for and that everything always works out, is really helping me stay on track.

Also, staying in tune with my breath and noticing when I go into resistance has also been helpful. Oh the challenges life brings eh! Non-stop learning and growing smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I often wonder why we are so defensive of our thoughts. When we really think about it they are only OUR thoughts and OUR views based on the experiences WE'VE had and OUR confirmation bias's.

It seems like we make life more difficult when we cannot be open to another's way of seeing life based on their experiences. Why do we defend our's so strongly?

I had an experience the other day with a family member who could not listen to or ever entertain my view of life and a situation we were in. He was very demeaning and dismissive in his comments and his reaction gave us no-where to go within the conversation. He stopped it dead with his opinion and made mine wrong.

How did I deal with it? I allowed him his say and silently thanked the 'Universe' for the gift he brought me.

It's time like these that I have to keep reminding me that this is happening for me not too me otherwise full out war could have ensued. Why would I defend myself as strongly as he did - would that have solved anything? I stepped back and detached myself from taking in personally

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Every person you meet and have any interaction with is like sandpaper designed to polish the diamond that you already are.

We all start out as marbles and the ones who cut the fiercest give us the greatest awakening to that which is within.

There is only One Self and all others are simply a facet of that self.

However, there are races and offspring who are not of the seed of that which is Good.

Electromagnetically speaking we are all attached to the sewer of the foul actions and reactions of all that is negative and deceitful that has ever transpired upon this planet.

I, personally had to entirely withdraw into a little hamlet with Connie and divorce myself entirely from the outside world.

After my parents passed, the left a small business in a trust to take care of our basic needs.

We spend all day and all night within home, and grumble when we have to go anywhere !

Like you, I have always been provided for by ' The Universe '.

All I do all day and night is smoke cigarettes drink coffee and ' think '.

That's all I ever wanted to do, and The Universe has provided.

However, in my youth, in my search for God, I have swung my fist in the air and said, " Prove to me that you are more powerful than money " !

And, Him/Her/It has bountifully !!!

So, although modern society may consider me a non-productive person, I sleep when I want, eat when I want and go nowhere.

However, I do know a little about the occult or that ' which is hidden ' history of this planet by direct experience and reading the works of Theosophy and Edna and Guy Ballard and Sister Aimee and Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet and " A Dweller on Two Planets " by Phylos the Tibetan.

Once you see and know and understand that The Self is actually God and Goddess then you become public enemy #1 to the 12 Oligarch Families who rule this planet.

I'm no longer a threat to them for I have given up my mystical practices for a life of 'peace as the world gives'.

Ever have dreams that you could physically fly on your own with or without an apparatus?

Well, that's a soul memory.

At one point in our antediluvian or pre-flood history we all had these abilities.

Jesus Christ himself was The Emperor of Atlantis and that civilization lasted 5000 years !

If you watch an advert on TV or now even the internet closely, you will notice a flash of white light on occasion. Within this flash is dark and foul images are implanted in your subconscious mind.

Those who are able to perceive these messages are labeled schizophrenic.

I have been in and out of psychiatric hospitals all my life and incarcerated by my own brothers on several occasions.

I take psychotropic drugs daily.

A lot has been learned by WWI and WWII of how to control and subdue the human animal.

Ever notice how bi-polar depression has gone up 4000% since 2000?

Souls are trying to birth a permanent Golden Age civilization , but their is great opposition !!

How's that for a world view?

smile

-- Burt B.

Last edited by Burt B.; 08/12/14 08:37 AM.
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Burt,

Thanks for sharing the above. It's so good to hear another's experiences and beliefs smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
You're Welcome smile

Thank You for the opportunity smile !

Last edited by Burt B.; 08/13/14 04:51 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.