logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 282 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 281 282
R
R
I slept six hours and I had a wonderful night and suddenly I woke up with a terrible dream I am married to a man beautiful and tall not at all like my husband and he kept hitting me until finally I invent a rocket and hurl it with my husband into the sky http://www.avonleasewing.com/

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember three dreams.

Maximus (from the movie Gladiator) was leading his army during the "cowboy era" but they had the same clothes as in the movie it was just that they were battling in American where all that was happening. After another win he told his number two (that man was not in the movie and it was not an actor in my dream but Crowe was indeed Maximus) that he was retiring, before the man said anything he told him that everything would be okay, that a woman in an Indian clan loved him and that it would be okay for both of them.

It was like the end of the world or after a war. Everything seemed to be destroyed. There were kids everywhere having to work, they were all wearing dirty old clothes. After coming back to what they had to do they had to stand in line to show that they had done what they were supposed to do and get their new orders. While they were waiting a kid that was soon to be next had a boy who wa waiting in another line up point her and say that she had something hidden in a pocket. Other kids that were with up looked up angry at him who was proud of himself, a boy took boogers out of his nose then wipped it on that boy's coat.

A couple had to go to a train track, someone they loved was kidnapped and they had to follow orders to see them alive again. They had to buy tickets, they stopped before every were bought, a man standing in one of the two lines cut in front to ask what was going on.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream

I went to Matane with my parents. I ended up in Iris eventhough I did not have an appointment (i think it was my mom who had 1), the secretary wanted to do a few small tests to see if my glasses were still good, they were but I realised that with another pair I would see better. She saw that my eyes were dry so I explained to her how difficult it was for me to put drops in them, I ended up in the doctor's chair and by being tricky he was able to put drops in (at least my right eye), I ended up with my eyes crying and not being able to see very much because of the itchness so they called my parent's cellphone to tell them that it would take a while before I could join them. We also shopped (i think me going to Iris was in the middle of the shopping), with every store we visited it went worst (for me).

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent about eight hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

I won 100 million dollars, I learned that in a store full of people, I also was a young man when that happened. I then was what looked like either an island or a big property and it also looked like most of my dream house was built. I had adopted an Husky. I remember him/her as a puppy, talking to him/her then I remember some wood being chopped for fire wood or construction then the Hiusky was an adult and some parts of his/her fur was shaved and there were a scar there, the Husky looked allright though.

Angelina Jolie was coming home from the Oscars I think and someone made a sarcastic comment to her and before leaving she replied with sarcasm that yes it was so bad for her to come back home to her lesbian lover. Then she was home (had a small flashback of her laying naked on a bed...i think another woman was near there too) and she was really with a woman but I had the impression that it was either Brad Pitt or that he was there (or maybe it was my mind bringing him there because it was somehow not ok for them to be apart).

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

A woman had a terrible accident and was in a coma. A man who was in love with her but did not know she was too was devastated. He asked her doctor if there was any chance that she would get out of it and how would she be if she did. The doctor said that she was still inside and that maybe if she would wake up in a few months after a few brain operations that she had a chance to be back to how she used to be. She was in an hospital but her room was an entrance to a pyramid and she was placed in an opened sarcophagus. A surgeon was there too but that man hated the man who loved the woman. He ended up alone in the woman's room. She was fighting to get out and she was able to smoothly say help me when the surgeon was there. He walked to her making the shut up sign with his mouth and a finger and while still walking towards her he made her understand that he would hold her nose and bring her back into her coma or just end up killing her. Just before he did it she said just let me say something before and he accepted. She started saying that in her son's room under something (i cannot recall what it was...i remember kind of seeing it while she was talking) then someone touched something (not the surgeon...it was either the man in love or the doctor or by then it was someone else) and the pyramid started shifted (when that happened the man screamed no and the ran to her room). First the sarcophagus shut down and then it went inside the pyramid who just shifted for a long time. I could imagine the poor woman inside trying to hold her head high without having it hit the sarcophagus to stay awake and the man who was in love with her thinking how would we get her out of there and then hoping that she would be killed quickly so to not stay inside there for a long time before dying awake or not.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

Page 73 of 282 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.