Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 282 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

I was going to be an actress and my first movie would be in a Steven Spielberg. I was living in his home and slowly while we were preparing the movie I was meeting famous people and hanging out with some. I spent one day with Tom Cruise. Then most of the actors from X-Men came to visit. Jennifer Lawrence was also invited eventough I hate her (except 1 time), part of Steven's reasoning was to be nice but most of the reasoning was that he knew that it would not bother me and he was right. I was able to ignore her and she kept on looking at me wondering why I was becoming an actress and why all these people liked me because to her I looked ugly. One time we were almost all in the pool, she was in a lounge chair looking at me almost laughing when I appeared with a bikini but when she saw that Michael Fassbender spent his time with me she was puzzled and angry. One morning I went to the pool with a sport swimsuit to swim as an exercise, I was stretching before then exercised and she was there in a lounge chair looking at me disgusted (i did not know she was there). After the exercises we were supposed (the others came in after i started or finished) to go out to eat and I said that I was going to take a shower and Fassy said okay I'll go help and I was happy about that but Steven said no just go take your shower so we can go eat and that's what happened while Jennifer Lawrence was still angry over me an ugly woman becoming an actress and being liked by all of them and loved ny Fassy.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember four dreams.

I had four soaps shaped in four different letters and I was trying to decide which one to start with. The word jew came in, don't remember why.

I got up and went to the bathroom and the toilet seat was totally disgusting. There were urine and different colors of poop on it so I of course did not went there and decided to never come back there even when cleaned.

I was talking with some people and was saying that there was one show that I liked about women in prison, they asked me the name of the show and I could not remember. Some were thinking I did not even watch the show, some were laughing at me, that made me angry and I kept on trying to remember the name.

I went to prison for self-defense or something like that. I did not care at all, for me it was a good thing that I had done. I was in the cafeteria where the other women were starting to get violent when they told me I had a visitor for dinner. It was Leonardo DiCaprio, he had brought Chinese food, we were put in a small room and left alone. We ate and talked then had sex (we were regretting not having sex before since our time was limited).

N
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

It was experiments with different people in a contest matter. One person who was different from the others took the lead with a different approach.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

Chipmunk, that's all I remember.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream..

I was camping with Tom Cruise, David Beckham and another man who I think was also someone famous (i cant even remember seeing him correctly in the dream). When we were all together when the night was coming I left for a small walk, there was a little hill (no more than 5 feet) and on the other side there was a small path so I went right where I saw that there was a body of water and another beautiful part of nature on the other side but I came back because of the mud and other reasons I cannot remember and I saw on the left side of the path a Black Bear so I went away calmly. After the tiny hill I saw that David Beckham was complely naked and doing weird streching near Tom Cruise so I made believe that I was busy taking something off a shoe (rubbing it on the ground) and looking elsewhere (Tom did not looked happy that David was doing that but he remained polite about it). I ended up again in the path but I was careful this time because of the Black Bear, I was bare footed and went where the mud was and was having fun in the mud with my feet. The Black Bear ended up seeing me (i think...theres some parts missing).

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

All I remember was that I was bloodied and battered, I was running and I ended up where there were lots of people, I had to do something.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember three dreams.

I was with Leonardo DiCaprio and we were walking. We ended up near a train track where they were doing repairs. They did not want anyone to come near but we decided to cross anyway, a train was coming but we did crossed without any accident or coming close to one. A man working there came to talk to us then we walked a little bit more and sit down.

Young men were getting ready to become stars. They were told they would look better shaved. A young Tom Cruise was there too and got shaved all over his body except for his hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. He came back naked. The other young men were not too sure anymore. A man came in and said do you all want to be stars and Tommy said yes I want to.

I was getting married or part of a marriage. Cats came in dressed up and supposed to be in the marriage ceremony. A Beagle was there too, he did not move but was not happy about it. I went to see the Cats and started talking to the Dog, he was crying so I asked him if he wanted to come then he moved a little coming to me so I picked him up, I had trouble picking him up and he was crying some more but I gave him a kiss and holded him like a Dog is supposed to be held.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

It was a huge family. A couple were living in a big house and they had many dogs and children. It was morning and it looked very chaotic but they had everything in control and were not panicking at all. They fed every dogs and children then played with the dogs, made sure the kids were cleaned and dressed then the homeworks were looked over and explained when the kids had problems.

N
N
Less than one month ago (maybe like 1-2 weeks) I remembered a dream after I had come here, I figured that hey I just had to remember it when I was here but it had stuck with me so I decided to finally talk about it.

It was Britney Spears who had enough. She stopped taking her pills then took back charge of her own life. She told everyone to go to hell that she was not crazy, that it was her own money, her children, her life and that she would finally take it all back and not be used anymore. I remember her screaming, throwing money around and entering a car and driving it herself to where she wanted to go.

Page 72 of 282 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.