Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 282 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I was back in my old home in the bathroom washing my bedding in the bath because that was our washing machine. I had put two big towels next to it in case water would flow out and it did. It was not coming from the top but a lign just below the top. By the end of the cycle my mom came in and it was coming out of everywhere except the top. I was freaking out but for some reason my mom was not (she freak outs normally when 1 dust falls on the floor). I took one or two big towels and put it (threw it would be more like it) in the pile of water that was becoming almost a lake, it was going behind the toilet and it was following that wall. There was lots of electric cords and other electric things that were near, when I did that with the towel or towels this is when my mom started freaking out, she said that I would be the cause of the fire.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember (barely) three (remembered 4 when i got up) dreams.

I decided to take long walks again but this time to also make sure to always wear sunscreen. I also bought cleansing wet wipes so that I could take it off after my walks and not have to take a shower before going to bed.

I was in the army. I was sitting down in the cafeteria. We had to put our trays up and to take the foods when it got to us. I did it for the few times but at least the last time I did not do it. I was more interested in reading and maybe also writing than eating and seeing what was going on around me.

All I remember was that my parents and my drunk driver uncle was there and that I was ignoring him while my parents were mad about that.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams (1 is a part that came back to me after getting up).

The only thing I remember from it is that I took my Lypsil and when I opened it almost nothing was left, I wondered why because I had used it that same day or the day before and there were more of it. I also remember that there were quite a few people around.

I was on the Dr Phil show. After my interview he said that he had a gift for me, it was tickets to see a Rammstein show and it also came with backstage passes. He did not want me to go alone so he picked a woman from his staff that I had gotten closed with. The show was awesome and after it was more awesome when we saw them because Richard Kruspe took a liking to me very fast and we ended up after talking a while where all the others were alone. We started with a walk where we saw an old RV that looked awful from the outside but it was not so bad from the inside. Then we ended up in bed (these 2 things could of been reversed), it looked like my old bedroom but from the window it did not looked the same. He told me that he always wear a condom but with me he did not want to and I said yes to that. After making love we were having a vacation in the found RV that was renovated (not completely...we wanted to get away right away). We were tired so we were looking for a spot where we had the right to park our RV. I told him that I remembered the place where we were driving and that farther was a sign for camping, for that moment there was at least one other person with us because one other voice said you passed it, I said no it is farther, Richie was worried but did not say a thing and kept on driving. We indeed arrived where it said camping and I said to the voice see I told you so. There was two places we could go in that camping place, both places we arrived there by a weird way (it was different colors and had to choose which way quick because it was things that moved) it was very scary when we put our RV in this thing and Richie was scared that we would end up on the sides falling from these things so he did not let go of the wheel and his foot was close to the pedals. When we were almost at the end there were lots of dirty laundry, most of it were underwear. A bunch of it were in front then some appeared at the back. We had to get out for an inspection. There were many people there that were working and most were for the dirty laundry. I was very disgusted by it because there were dirty laundry evereywhere and it seemed mixed with the washed laundry. I was asked by a woman to show her a cleaned pair of panties, I did it but with a disgusted way by picking it up with the tips of my fingers and throwing it on the ground to show her all of that was disgusting.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

One man was in his house with his two children. His wife which was also the mother of the children was dead. It was a school morning. He got cereals ready for the breakfast but for some reason when the kids got there all three bowls were not good anymore, the cereals had stuck together like it was candy melted. The son was angry at his dad already and after seeing that he was furious. His daughter was more sad about her dad. The boy left the kitchen and the girl stayed (they booth looked like teenagers), he told her to go get her things ready for school and she did it. When he got outside he saw that his kids were tied up in the yard (or that happened before...all i remember was his talking to a man and he told him what he wanted for in order his family to survive...dont remember what he said). The man went away for a while and the dad went outside, he started untying his son but the man was coming back so he told his son to stay there like he was still fully tied (the hands or 1 hand was untied by then).

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent about ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember two dreams (the first is 1 part that came back to me after i was up and the second has been getting away from me ever since i had it).

My parents came back from the grocery store and my mom told me that my dad had bought me yellow marshmellows in the forms of peanuts eventhough they both know that I hate that color for marashmellows.

It was a young rich woman in a huge beautiful house (at 1 or 2 parts i had the feeling it was me but mostly did not have that feeling) and someone broke into the house. She could of easily came out and save herself but decided to not risk it and stay in her bedroom where she closed all the doors and turned the key so that it would not be opened (sorry im tired and dont recall how you say that action), she even did that with her closet eventhough there's no way to come in and out of that place. She could hear that man so she took her phone and went and hide beneath her bed. At one point she called 911 but she remembered that there was a room in the house that had lights coming in when a phone was in use and the man was there when she called. She went out and it took a while but she was able to arrive outside where she ran to a fence that led to a neighbor and she climbed that fence (this is where i thought it was me because there were spider webs and she was afraid). The last thing I remember is her climbing the fence.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember three dreams.

A woman was just choosen as a new Victoria's Secret model. She went to a party where they were talking about her big breasts. She said they were not really big that it was all padding and noone believed her so she took her the silicone padding then her bra, she was right, she only had a small 32A chest and before her breasts looked much bigger.

I had a new pet, it was a Tiger. The people were shocked and I told them that his/her (cannot remember if it was a boy or a girl) mother was found dead and cut opened. I was there when she and the babies were found, I had picked up that baby up and took care of him/her and the baby had picked me as a mom so I had decided to be the mom.

A woman and a man were in love with a woman. The man saw that the woman was getting obssessed with that woman so they both went to see her and the man said that she had to either choose between them or let them go. She said that yes she was bisexual but that if she had to choose she would pick a man. The woman got very angry and went upstairs where she had left some things, threw them downstairs and then left with her things.

N
N
Spent less than five hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Do not remember any dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember three dreams.

All I remember from that dream is that Valerie who is my asthetician was in it.

I had become a figure skater. I was in the Olympics, noone really thought I would win anything since I had started doing that not too long ago, they even were wondering what I was doing there. When it was my turn I was spectacular, I was doing things that only can be done when practiced from a very young age. When I was over I knew I had won the gold, I was crying and close to a panic attack and when I got off the ice all I wanted was to go see the Canadian Hockey team that were close, there I wanted to see Eric Lindros. I fell on the ground before reaching them and he came to me trying to get the cameras and people off me before hugging me. I also wanted to see Shumi but I knew he could not be there since he was still recovering from his coma. After I was with Alexei Yagudin and we were on the ice of the arena of the Dallas Stars skating together and trying to come up with a special number for before a game. After skating and having fun for a while it started to get serious then sexy and soon after we started having sex right there.

I was on the computer on Amazon Canada looking at a seller's shop I had bought from once before looking to see if they had anything else I could buy from. My mom told me while I was still there that a package had arrived, I told her that it was impossible since all I had bought (from Amazon then somewhere else) had all arrived. My mom said that it could be a bill that they had forgotten to send me and I said no that the bills were in all the boxes I had gotten and my mom kept saying that it was not true. I stayed in front of my computer looking at the same seller, I found a beautiful set of jewelry that had a ring, when I looked at that page I saw that it was a men's ring, that made me think of Prometheus, I still wanted to have it and I was trying to figure out my finger size with a men's finger size.

Page 70 of 282 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.