Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 299 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 298 299
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
In the American west where I am, it's 70 F / 21 C and partly cloudy with a strong warmish breeze. Lots of mulberry pollen and dirt blowing around!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Val,

I can understand you on the dirt! Here when there's no snow or water on the ground there's dirt everywhere, it's like I live in a desert and since I have a phobia about eyes and anything bad happening to them that has me freaking out! I found a pair of sunglasses on the internet where everything seems closed like goggles, I hope when that arrives it is just like the picture so I can walk in peace when it's not raining or snowing!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I hear you about the eyes, Nancy. Mine have just been streaming from all the pollen and dirt. It gets like this and I don't even want to go outside in it even though the temps are moderate. I hope you get your sunglasses soon!

N
N
Val,

Thankfully (well that sucks so i should not use that word...lol) the only allergy I have is nuts so that does not affect my eyes.

I received the sunglasses today and they are just like the picture so I finally have something to protect my eyes entirely. That shipment came in two different packages, I am still waiting for two things, when they will arrive I will buy the other pair (there were just 2 when i bought 1...did not want to risk it eventhough they are not high priced).

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
That's good you received the sunglasses! We actually had some rain out here later in the afternoon (and we almost never get rain), which knocked all the dust and pollen out of the air. Everything smells clean now. smile

N
N
Val,

We had lots of rain too the previous days, that gave me a few days of being able to walk relaxed but today the streets were dry.

I love rain so for me it's happy time when it rains.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I love rain, too. It almost never happens out here in the desert relatively near the Mexican border, which makes it a rare treat. Love the way it makes the air smell. smile

N
N
Yesterday before my walk it was partly cloudy and windy off/on. During my walk it was partly cloudy, windy on/off and raining off/on. After my walk it was the same.

The night was windy off/on.

When I went to bed it was calm.

When I got up it was partly cloudy and windy on/off.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
It's 68F/20C and partly cloudy, looking like possible rain. What's up with this? It never rains here. Not that I'm complaining. The plants can use it and so can we. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks Nancy & Val for keeping this one going.

I love rain too.

Mother Nature is busy making corrections everywhere.

Chicago's weather is perfect for me; 62F and sunny w/a lovely light breeze. Day to day it alternates between weather like this and hot & rainy weather. I love Spring in Chicago!

Farmer's Market was awesome today. Fresh herb plants (basil, thyme, oregano, & cilantro), lovely organic garlic, onions, greens& asparagus. I also love my Amish Farmers, the Wettstein Family. I bought beautiful eggs and steak from them today. Looking forward to a lovely week of healthy eating.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Page 7 of 299 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 298 299

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.