Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 282 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night (had to get up to go to the bathroom after less than 2 hours). Do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

It was a team of men, they were supposed to go do something good. They had a picture taken of them and when I looked on close-ups I said to myself that they looked like psychopaths. Turns out I was right because they ended up stealing instead of doing what they were supposed to do. After stealing without being caught they were coming back each driving a huge truck that each looked different. A small boy suddendly was with them and was going from truck to truck without them stopping. When they arrived back home the mountains started to light and the boy said wow look they are doing fake lava again. It looked like it or fireworks but it came back down and it was really lava so they drove fast through the city to not be killed by it. Then it was me and at least someone else that were trying to find a place to hide because there was a zombie invasion. We ended up in a place where all the houses were okay and no zombies were around so we picked a nice house that had lots of food even. We then decided to go look everywhere to find things we needed to find, we just put an x or something else like that when a place was done so it could not be checked twice. We were being careful while looking in case we ended up with zombies. I found a room with lots of candy, I screamed for someone to go look, that I had found the jackpot. Then I ended up with a man and his son. We were all sitting down when I had a feeling that a zombie or more had entered our home so I said let's go, I never was wrong with that feeling. The man wanted to just look around before and we did but I kept on saying that we should go. He was jumped by a zombie and was bitten when fighting with it. He asked me to finish him off but everytime I would shoot him he would remain alive, he realised that I was right and that he should of listened to me. While he was being eaten he told us to go which we did.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

It was two young boys. Noone seemed to care about them. They were always together. One day they decided instead of going to school they would go to an abandoned place (an amusement park i think...dont remember a lot of this) and spend the day there instead. They were caught in a snow storm and ended up stuck in snow, they had some room to move a little but they could not get out. Someone realised they were not in school then called the parents (they were adopted i think) and then some people started the search. They were discovered a few days later. It was like it took years to find them because they were now teenagers. The oldest seemed in shape but the youngest seems close to death or dead. The oldest said he will be allright and took him on his shoulders.

N
N
I spent less than ten hours in bed. After less than three hours I woke up with an horrible heartburn and with mucus in my throat, that was the reason why I got up to look at it in the bathroom because it felt more like my uvula and other things were swallowed, it was just mucus, also the wax in my left ear was almost making me deaf from that side plus I had sharp pains in my left shoulder area that were coming and going, what a shame since me falling asleep that fast is so rare since late Winter. I remember (barely...the start is missing and what i do remember is going away slowly).

I was a man who lived in a campus where I was going to school. My roomate (or it was someone else) was someone who had left a note on his door, it was to not freak out with an arrow pointing to a drawing then he wrote it's just an avatar. I went to take a walk and ended up in a forest near a small river that had lost some water. I walked down near the water, there were some part that had snow. The roomate or other guy caled me, after hanging up on him I went back up then looking back I saw that it was so beautiful that it would take nice pictures so I went back down and took pictures with my cellphone. I was going back while looking at the pictures when I realised that one had two baby bears. I looked there and there was two baby bears, one was dark and one was white. I was scared because I knew the mother bear was there and she was. I hid a little bit then started to move away. She saw me and was angry but decided to let me go, everywhere I tried to go away I ended up where they were. The mother bear was getting angrier everytime that happened.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember three dreams.

My mom needed some body lotion. I gave her some, I told her it was good but it had perfume in it, eventhough she is allergic she did not care. I also told her that there were not many left so that she probably could not put it everywhere unless maybe she did not use many. To show her I put some on. She came into the bathroom while I was putting the lotion all over, I did not like it since I was naked but I did not say anything, I tried going behind the shower curtain but she came there too.

A female singer was about to go on and she was told that Britney Spears would join her. She was very excited then she thought to herself wow that is going to be hard since she is so drugged up now. But Brit was very much awake and could not wait to go live to sbhow the world she was really back.

I brought my parents to Judge Judy. After I explained my case she told me that bringing them there would cost me more money that they owed me and she was angry at me but I started explaining how they were and she slowly got less angry and by the end she understood why I did it. Then she was angry at my parents and like in real life they did not get it.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had to get up to go to the bathroom once (i was going to wait but then realised it was not very late so i looked at the time and i had only been in bed about 2 hours so i forced myself to get up). Do not remember any dreams.

N
N
Spent less than four hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember of one dream.

It was Jimmy Kimmel who was doing an interview about when he was working for a shopping mall. He was talking about his juice box that he was bringing with him everywhere he went. He kept it in a big ice box because he drinks his juices cold. Then he told himself that it was weird to have that big of a ice box for one juice box so he figured that he would bring two, one he would sold and one he would drink. He started laughing then said that he had to get an authorization card to be able to walk around while working with his ice box. Then it was me and Jennifer Lopez, she was talking about someone and her marriage and I was following (hate her in real life hated there too) her because I had to go where she was going. She started walking fast and I did too. Then she was going so fast that to keep up I had to run. The mall was kind of abandoned with almost all the shops closed or having just a few things to sell but there were lots of people sitting down and eating from the restaurants, all of them and all of the people working in the shops were looking at me running to keep up and they were laughing at me too. I did not have to do that but I still kept on doing it anyway. I tried making it look like this is not what was happening but it was obvious.

N
N
Spent about ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

All I remember is that I met people who were planting things (food i think) in some kind of paste instead of the way we all do it. The paste looked like a pancake dough that was not mixed well. They showed me the difference and they were right, the seed in that dough were growing better in it. All except for one that was like in a pot were put in several envelopes then the seeds were in this, they were growing in the mixture and then always came out at the bottom.

N
N
Spent about eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than four hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

I was extremely excited because I was going to finally move out of my parents house. I was going through was looked like either a shopping mall or building. When I (i was talking about excited i was...its like i was writing it somewhere on the internet or by email or like i was giving an interview but noone else was with me) and my mom (she appeared just before entering the appartment..i was so excited that i did not cared that she would be there too) the entrance was in the building and it was opened, benches were there and stairs were going in the appartment, I said that all that would be closed so it was okay, in the meantime I said curtains would be put there before the first night. I went through it with my mom and I was commenting on everything, described it and what would happen during the renovations. It was furnished but everything was old. Some things looked like it just needed to be cleaned, some things still had their old charm, some things looked like they had to be thrown away and some things looked disgusting. The appartment was huge. When we got to one place we saw cleaning ladies (saw 1 but knew there were many more) and then said that we had paid to get at least the dust cleaned away. I continued the tour of the appartment, when I got to my bedroom who had it's connecting bathroom I had stopped talking to people I was not seeing and my mom was not there anymore, I was with a man and we looked like newly married. I saw there was two sinks and I said wow that's so cool, I asked him if it would stay like that so we would have our own sinks and he said yes. I was so happy.

Page 68 of 282 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.