Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 282 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

Me and my parents went shopping to a big city. We were about to go back home when I saw that a store I never went in except once and end up not liking had a liquidation so we went in. It was ridiculous, everything was still there unsold eventhough there were lots of people because the prices were very high. Almost immediately a seller came to see me and I told her about me and that store after she spoke to me and she followed me everywhere after that. I told her that the prices were way too high for a liquidation and she agreed. I ended up after almost checking out the entire store at a rack (like Winners has) and there I found a cute pink and white shirt at 5,00$ but it was one size too small. Then I saw another rack where we could give our names and renew our driver's license, mine was up in a few months (2 i think) so I decided to get it done now. I gave my name and they said that they would give me a small test before renewing it and I said okay but while I was waiting I realised that it was a bad idea since it had been a long time that I had driven a car, I was always nervous while driving and I was hungry. So I finally said that I had changed my mind and that I would renew it where I lived when it was the time. They said okay but that we had to buy for 30$ of food since that it was going to cost me. I was hungry so I said okay. We had to go outside the store and their restaurant was on the other side of the street. A server was outside and he was like why are they not coming here, we did not because we thought that it was stupid. He tried screaming our orders from where he was but we ignored him so he came to see us. He showed us a few pieces of chicken with a few fries, a little sauce and a little piece of bread and we told him that for 30$ it was nothing so he showed us something else that was still too little food for that price so we told him that we would get nothing. Someone else told me that if we would do that then I could never get my driver's license renewed. So I went to a police station and asked them if it was true and they told me no. Before I could leave they all had to evacuate, when we were all outside I asked about their dogs and they realised they were still inside, they all went in (the building was almost all destroyed) with me first. The dogs were still alive barking in cages, when they opened the doors by pushing a button they all got electrocuted and died there.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

I was part of a group that was meeting Putin. I brought with me Ti-Pit (my favorite teddy bear..he was bought before i was born) which I left in my hotel room. I put on a black suit. I was sitting straight, acting professional and had a translator in my ear. The meeting went well. After I decided to go outside in the snow so I was putting on Winter clothing and I saw while I was doing that a man that was doing the same, he had a Michael Schumacher coat on and I told him that he would be okay (i said that there were no signs of him being brain dead or a vegetable....if there were eventhough they have been very secretive for him and his family that something like that would of somehow come out and it did not so it meant that it was good news...that he was probably out of his coma now and doing well and getting better day by day), after saying that the man looked at me indifferent and went out in the night and the snow (while i was thinking about that dream before getting up i realised that it may of been my brother). I went outside too, there were lots of snow and it was dark, I had lots of fun. But I decided to come back inside to get Ti-Pit and I asked my mom to get me something to cover my boots because I did not want to get them off for a short time or unless the floor would be dirtied so she looked around and decided to use my pair of pants that can be worn three ways, she took off the bottom part and then the rest was zipped back and I was holding on to the pant to go inside. For some reason to get him I decided to go through a computer, I made a mistake and clicked on the wrong button, it change Ti-Pit's position in the computer and it meant that only his icon was there, that he (the file) was gone. I started having a panic attack and after starting to search everywhere I screamed at my mom that he was gone, gone forever and to please find someone that knew computers to find him. She looked at me like my brother (if it was him...still not too sure) but started to looked in a phone book under the word computer.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Remember one dream.

I was doing some calculation (the same as ive been doing in real life since i cant even remember starting when....what to do when to do it what will happen then) and at the end suddendly the focus was on the ground where a spider was, it was not moving and for some reason I was scared but not scared at the same time because after seeing it I thought it was not real, it was zooming on it and when it got very close I woke up.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

D
D
again a dream i have over and over. It is all about a time clock the type you punch in and out at a work place. when it is time to punch the clock my time card is not there, i go through great lenghts to get a time card only to find it is once again gone. I even tried using scraps of paper to punch in or out, many times if i do find a time card the time stamp does not show up, i search through piles of time cards looking for mine. This dreaming has gone to a point of lucid dreaming where i actually plan ways to secure a time card or hide one where i might be able to find it. I have not punched a time clock in 15 to 20 years. i have been retired for years from graphic arts and the last 15 years am self employed. A thought in the dreams is no record of me every being there.

Last edited by daves101; 04/24/14 06:32 AM.
N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Do not remember any dreams.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one part of a dream.

After being eliminated the Dallas Stars learned that they would have five extra games and that if they would win them all they could go to the next round and face who they would of faced if they would not have been eliminated.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember (forgot the first for a moment & the second is slowly going away) three dreams.

There was a zombie invasion. It was the beginning where most of the people were trying to get away. I was calmly walking with a plan in my mind but then I saw two little boys, one was barely walking he was so young and the other was barely five years old it looked like. The older took his younger brother in his arms and right then I decided to take them with me. I took one in each of my arms and walked until I had found a house with noone in it that was far from the city. There was still electricity but I tol them to not use it until all the windows in those rooms were completely shielded so that if people or zombies were to walk by they would think that house was completely empty. We stayed there and ate. In the morning I found a boat, put lots of food and other needed things in it and the plan was to find an island to go live there. I thought that zombies could not swim and I was right because lots of them arrived and they did not entered the water to try and catch us when we got away with the boat. The boat was not with a motor so I was the one paddling since the two boys were too young.

I moved in an appartment with an old friend. The downstairs neighbor was a cute man that was nice. We had a budget of two checks, one with more than sixty dollars and one with more than forty dolars (that was after all the rent and stuff was paid). I did a budget where with only using the bigger check we could get food without being hungry and take the other check and put it aside for emergencies (we also moved there with extra food and other things so that made it easier to do what i came up with). At night people came to me and said that I could have sex with Beyonce, in my dream I hated her just like I hate her in real life but I went there. She told me to enter a room and that she would be there soon but in that room there was a man waiting. It was supposedly a very famous rap star but I had never heard of him. He was in the dark and when I saw him he was ready in bed, he was old so I refused and before I wentback to my appartment he said that if I did not sleep with him that people from another planet would take over. The cute nice neighbor came to see me when I was back home and he told me that it was true (cannt realy remember the rest eventhough the dream ended soon after...the neighbor was either 1 of the invasion people or he was working to help us win...or something else).

My dad came to ask if I finally was ready to let one of my cousin come and see what I had done with my rooms. I said without really meaning it that he could come today. I finished doing something on the computer then went in the kitchen to eat. When he arrived it was my old friend (same as the earlier dream) and she came to visit because it was my birthday. I asked her if I could finish because I was almost done and she said yes.

Page 65 of 282 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.