logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
The main things to look for are the color of the rings and the size. Today trendy colors include emerald, garnet, topaz, and amethyst. Women prefer large rings; the bigger, the better. After all, cocktail rings are meant to catch attention. The preferred purity is three to five carats. You may need some expertise to examine flaws in smaller stones, though blemishes in larger stones are easily visible. Whichever way, it is always wise to have an appraiser check for quality and authenticity before making a purchase.A crystal cocktail ring crystal cocktail ring can make a big statement, so you want to wear it alone, not with bracelets, big bangles or other rings on the same hand.Cocktail rings will remain in fashion, although trends may change.Shining crystals, multi colors, exaggerated design make you fall in love with this ring immediately. Two colors are for your option: multi-colored, champagne color. The width is 25mm. 3 sizes are for your option: 50mm,54mm,58mmm.

Last edited by tracy6413; 09/09/11 01:18 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Yes cocktail rings are already a statement itself. So wearing it solely is enough to catch attention. I personally wear it alone making it the focal point in my accessory.

N
N
"Over the top" jewelry is one of the hottest trends from Fashion Week in New York! A big cocktail ring is a great choice!

T
T
good idea, Cocktail Colorful Crystal Ring are new fashion i saw one Colorful Crystal Butterfly Cocktail in store it was so beautiful.

P
P
Wow! this sounds really very interesting i really want to see this type of ring i hope it will never be so costly.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Gems are termed considered to the best fashion trend today. As you said cocktail rings are doing great so finding rings at low price can really make anyone happy.

Shark
Shark
Cocktail crystal ring is a unique fashion jewelry to make your personality more impressive. But the next question is how to choose the perfect crystal ring and what style is good for you?

Personally, I think that Style is not how we are using our accessories. [b]Style is all about - How we are carrying our Fashion Accessories[/b]. As per my point of view, we can use all kinds of stuffs in terms of fashion accessories. But after wearing those things, we need to look comfortable and confident enough. Cocktail Rings are one of my most favorite fashion rings. I have near about 12 different rings altogether. How many do you have guys ?

K
K
It is one of costly and attractive ring you have.

Shark
Shark
In my mind, we all wear, fashion accessories for only style, to look cool and comfortable. And I agree with you to continue our gorgeous look carrying our Fashion Accessories is very important.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.