Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 282 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream (had 1 other that i forgot after waking up from that dream).

I went to a shop and bought many candles. The cashier was wrapping them before putting them in the bags but another employee said to him that it was not wrapped properly and he wrapped them one by one taking his time, the cashier told him it would take a long time but he replied to him that it was worth it. When I got home I took the most beautiful one out to light, it was like a huge vase, the base was big and the rest was lean and long, it was mostly black and when it was lit it made a beautiful dark and colored light. My mom told me to put it somewhere else so I picked it up but it was so big that it was almost touching the roof of the room we were in. She kept on telling me to move it and I did. At one point it touched a curtain (well technically it was a washcloth that was on the metal thing that has the curtain on) and it caught on fire so I put the candle down and told my mom see what happened no more moving it around. She was mad but did not say anything. I put the candle on a table but it fell down and rolled on the table, it did not brake or fall on the floor but wax did pour out of the candle and fell on the floor. I said to my mom see what happened and she went to the sink full of dishes without talking and I went there too, took the dishes rag, put some water on it and washed the wax on the floor.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Lori,

I'm sorry for not replying earlier, coming here is part of my morning routine before eating my breakfast, when I do something different I'm all mixed up plus it adds time and I get more hungry and grumpy.

It's okay, I understand. It is weird though that this website can't seem to let you go.

I still do not remember what was that dream before that racing car video game part, I'd like to know what it was since I was so terrified when I woke up from it, I cannot believe that it's what I remember that scared me. Maybe the reason you gave is why I was so scared, if that's the case then what was dreamed before has nothing to do with my fear.

Thank you for the kind words, the interpretation and the encouragement!

N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember a part of a dream, one dream (i think the end is missing though) and one thing about a dream.

I was watching an Hockey game and suddendly a bunch of women dressed in short tigh clothes went on the ice and they were acting like it was a night club. The match did not stop and they were roughed up by the players.

I was walking at night and saw Michael Fassbender, I of course freaked out. He saw me and I tried to act like I hadn't seen him but he saw me look away and he could see that I was in shock. We both entered the same restaurant and I saw a man taking a knife out and going straight to Fassy so I screamed no and took the kife for him by throwing myself in front of him. He took care of me while the ambulance was on the way.

Toby, a Golden Retrieve who lives three houses down on the right was in that dream, his backyard was very dirty.

N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember two dreams.

It was a family of disgusting criminals. They were cannibals, murderers, torturers, you name it they probably did it. A few generations later they decided to stop but the other generations had to do a few things in order for them to never have to start again. First to never speak of it, then to do certain trips with everyone in the family and to have at least one female wear a certain shade of blue. Many generations later when they were doing it, a night where many of them were around a table a teenage girl asked why their family were so weird. Then she explained that even very sicks were doing these traveling and why they were so obssesed with that shade of blue that she herself were wearing with a white (the only other color of that dress) dress. A woman started crying then explained the sickening story of the family, while she was doing that I realised I was there and that something was on my ears, that sade of blue. The teenage girl realised it and said it by pointing a finger at me. The door opened suddendly and a few people entered led by an old woman wearing the same dress as the teenage girl, she was very angry and she was screaming that they were not supposed to talk about that. I woke up, the old woman was coming right for me and that made me jump up and wake up.

I was watching television and in a show I caught they were saying that Rammstein's old neighborhood in Germany was almost a full ghost town. It excited me and I decided to pack everything and go live there. I arrived there and the houses were still standing like people were in it but most if not all were empty, the people had left everything behind. No law was there anymore so I could of picked any house I wanted to picked a house that looked like a shed, a big shed. Inside some things were left but it was big and that there were no walls made me decide for sure that this is where I wanted to stay. There was a chimney in the house and in the garage that was empty so I decided to stay in the garage until the house was to my liking (i wanted the bathroom to be in the middle separated from the rest only by curtains surrounding it.....the chimney was at the back in the middle so i decided to put the living room in 1 part and the other would be my kitchen...my bedroom would be next to the living room and next to the kitchen would be the computer and books area.....i did not know how i would do that since the rest of my money was gone when i arrived there....a taxi dropped me at the city limits where it started). I had a bike and I used it to go to the nearest town where there were people and shops. I entered a few shops to look around and everytime I would take my bike with me because I was far away from the abandoned city and I had to have something to travel with. Then I visited the city, a few people were left here and there but none except one bothered me, that person asked me what I was doing and I told him.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

I was practicing sword fighting by myself in a street. Then my target arrived by car, I smiled then started to run and jumped on his car and put the sword right through the car and injured him, I thought he would be dead but he wasn't. I jumped off the car and ran to a motocycle and started it, the man in the car was after me. Eventhough the motocycle was faster and was going in small places the car was always behind. I entered with the motocycle a store and it worked, the car passed the store and did not realise I was inside.

N
N
Spent less than four hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Do not remember any dreams (i dont even think i slept at all...theres maybe 2 times where i could of slept a few seconds...thats it).

N
N
Spent less than one hour in bed. Had an horrible night. Did not sleep at all so no dreams.

N
N
Spent less than four hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent about ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember (barely) one dream.

All I can say about that dream is that it was like the movie Predator like Arnold, he was in it juts like the movie and also like the movie he was in charge of a dangerous mission. And again just like in the movie at the end he had won and was the only survivor. The only things different were the mission and that before I woke up he was starting another mission.

N
N
Spent about nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember (barely) two dreams.

A family of two children lived in an evil house. At the end the man was able to have his two kids get out of the house but he became trapped in it. I think a grandmom was also living there and that she was the first victim of the house. I know that the mother was nowhere to be found. It had an Amityville vibe but more evil than that.

It was a behind the scene in one of the biggest breakfast restaurant in the world. The way they were cooking the food was disgusting and dangerous for cross-contamination (mostly for allergies). When the people were getting their food it looked nowhere near how it was supposed to look like but it still tasted good so they were able to get away with it. They also made sure that the women were getting food that looked worst than the men.

Page 64 of 282 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.