Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 145 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It was a little higher today.

First because my dad annoyed me a lot and my mom a little bit (at least it was just annoyance not stress) and also I thought a lot about my situation so that did not help since this always makes me sad, stressed and angry.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today it was lower.

My mom just annoyed me a few times. My dad was annoying at times and at other times he was more than annoying. I also stressed myself less today. And my walk was longer and that too helped.

N
N
Today my stress was low, lower than yesterday.

N
N
It was higher today all thanks to my dad.

A few weeks ago we had to start using less wood all thanks to him and giving lots of it away on two occasions and of course this year Winter is longer and colder so if this does not stop in a few days we will be cold. Today he took the wood planks that are used to hold our logs in the basement and he cut it all in pieces so we could use that, last month he did the same thing to the long logs that are used outside for the logs there. I won't be surprised if he takes some of our furniture and cuts it in pieces to burn. The worst is that I think this year we won't get free (well free yes $ wise BUT my dad cuts it with them and he also cut theirs so he has to work for our wood and theirs too) wood and of course there is no way they will have the money to buy wood so looks like there's a big chance that next Winter will be very cold (if thats the case then no way i die of cold for these idiots....i will close the doors of the living rooms and use the electric heaters here....screw them......i could buy the wood but no way ill do that since he will give some away again), I hope it's just me being a pessimist and that we get that wood for next Winter!

My mom was calm today, I think it's because I said what was on my mind the last time my dad gave away some of our wood, she was being careful around me.

N
N
It was lower today. I had lots of bad luck and it's what caused most of that stress.

N
N
A little more stress today.

More bad luck and my parents were more annoying today.

N
N
A little less stress today.

I still have bad luck but it's way less than the previous two days and my parents were less annoying today. Technically the majority of my stress is me trying to make a decision on something (not a big thing but it still has to be done).

N
N
My stress was a little higher today, most of it was my dad.

N
N
It was lower today.

My parents were both annoying but I was able to stop them most of the times from getting on my nerves.

Today was the second best day I had since living here (the best was the day i learned Shumi was coming back to F1), it just had that nice feeling and sure enough tonight the Dallas Stars made the playoffs (the last 5 seasons they did not)!

Also the second Kitchen Nightmares I was able to see on FOX (almost 100% of the times when im on an American channel a Canadian channel takes over), I should of bought a lottery ticket when I went walking this afternoon, haha.

Finally being able to watch NHL playoffs game will be awesome, I feel so good thanks to that!

N
N
A little lower today.

My parents annoyed me but most of my stress came from myself, I had to take a decision and I did it and I am happy with it.

The happiness of having my Hockey team in the playoffs is so big that I am like walking on clouds since they did it last night.

Also my walk was in the rain and being in the rain is something that I love so that calmed and relaxed me very much.

Page 44 of 145 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.