Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#860017 03/22/14 07:47 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ian, you are always so incredibly helpful whenever I have a problem. Your potions and spells have proven highly effective. Because of my own personal emotional involvement in yet another problem, I need outside help.

One of my beloved dogs is missing. He squiggled under the gate, trying to follow me last night. He has done this before but he always waits for me in my driveway. Well, this time, although a neighbor saw him in the driveway 40 minutes before we returned, he was gone when we got home.

We posted signs, canvassed the street, visited the shelter twice today, posted on three different lost and found pets' sites, emailed/faxed lost posters to 35 local pet businesses...but nothing so far. We are devastated.

Is there anything you can recommend we do to aid the return of our precious little Gizmo?

I will post in Elleise's forum to see what she can see. I have my own intuitive feelings and clairvoyance but can't be clear due to my overwhelming emotional upset over this. Of all the plausible explanations about what could have happened to him, I fear that someone has taken him with no intention of returning him as he is quite a tiny, loving and adorable chihuahua.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My commiserations Lori frown

I'll have a think, plus check with some of my divination tools, and get back to you as quickly as I can.

All the best

Ian

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, thank you, Ian. I am absolutely bereft over this. We, his entire pack, miss him so much.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Lori

I have petitioned Anubis, the Egyptian Deity most closely connected with dog to help you and your pet. Checking with the Tarot suggested they are somewhere relatively safe, but there seems to be money involved in some way as pentacles predominated in the reading. Will stay on the case and see if I can come up with any other ideas including spellcraft.

Hope that helps

Ian

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That is wonderful, Ian. Thank you so much. Not that I'm one to figure things out for the universe but I do see some potential avenues for little Gizmo's return. I am hoping that someone related to this thief will pressure him into releasing our dog and/or whoever ends up buying him will take him to a vet for a check-up where the office will scan his microchip and notify us.

There's also a vision of little Gizmo slipping through a door to scamper home to us.

I am so grateful (and proud) to be able to say that I have a very powerful wizard friend! I have explained to my family how you have studied and trained around the world for years with various shaman. They do recall your effective aid in two other situations! Most matters I can handle with other spiritual resources but when I am at a loss, I turn to you for help from another realm. Thank you and bless you!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
By the way, I have been taken to task (as I often am) regarding turning to a pagan wizard from some Christians. I consider myself omni-denominational and both religious and spiritual.

I do and did pray to God and to the Christ in an appeal for help. It isn't that lack faith that divine aid will come that I turned to you. I turned to you for your special energy.

People don't seem to understand that we all are connected in this cosmic web of energy. You are a part of this divine energy.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm glad I'm able to help Lori:)

I'm letting my subconscious work on coming up with any other useful techniques and ideas for finding Gizmo and will check my reference books for any spells that might be helpful.

I feel you're right about us all being connected by Divine energy, just that it expresses itself in different ways according to the culture and the individual. While I work with Pagan aspects of the Divine, my wife is more comfortable with Angels. We both have positive worldviews, and what we do works for us and there are no clashes of style. Indeed, where I have been going through a difficult time at work while Linda is in Australia I have seen a lot of evidence of her Angelic magick helping me, especially when I check the Tarot. My own skills helped me too so the two styles are compatible smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ian, here is an update:

First of all, I would like to thank you for all you've done to help. After your posts, I went in prayer to God, the patron saints, the deities...all who are connected to and with animals. I thanked them all and addressed Anubis because he is the one you petitioned on my behalf.

It wasn't until I was ready to release the angst, fear and anger about someone taking my precious dog that I was able to regain a clear connection to Source. I was ready to release my own desires to whatever divine providence had in store for me and for my dog. I prayed for my dog and for myself, yes, but also for whoever took him. I forgave him as hard as this was for me. My trust in God, once again, was tested, and I released my selfish desires for the higher good for this dog, this person, for whoever ended up with my dog.

When I did, a peace fell upon me. Even though my heart was still very sad and I missed him greatly, my heart was no longer deeply troubled.

It was then I heard the voice of grace that came from several sources. First, I felt as though Anubis is protecting my dog. He is safe at least. Not eaten by a wild animal. Not being abused or mistreated in any way.

Second, I felt compelled to do some research on chihuahuas. When I did, I saw a picture of Chichen Itza. Chihuahuas were often used in temple ceremonies of the Maya. I heard a voice say to me, "When you see this image of Chichen Itza nine times, your dog will be returned to you."

Imagine that. Nine times? When would I ever see this image of Chichen Itza NINE times?!?!?

Third, I heard that this really is an opportunity to strengthen my own connection to Source AND a chance to see what I am made of. Can I put my spiritual understanding into real life practice? Can I rise above the mundane human condition? Can I see the spirituality of all things and events?

I honestly had to release my personal human ego and emotions. I returned to the animal shelter where there are countless ownerless animals. I donated to a Chihuahua Rescue group. I vowed to turn this experience into positive action fueled by love and not resentment.

Let me tell you that it was a tough wrestle between my human incarnation and my higher spirit. I wanted to wish my dog and his new owner/taker well. But when my husband told me he was going to take down the lost dog posters in the neighborhood, I told him I was going to put up new posters that said, "GIVE ME BACK MY DOG, YOU *#*@$#!!!"

I repented for that. More in another post so it will be easier to read.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Do you want to hear what happened next?

As I wondered where in the world I would see the image of Chichen Itza in my daily life, it began to pop up everywhere:

1. First, in the encyclopedia website about chihuahuas.
2. As we dined in a new, small Mexican restaurant, I looked up and saw that the ceiling was shaped like the towering top of Chichen Itza.
3. My brother-in-law showed me a painted picture that was given to him as a souvenir by his niece who returned from a trip last week. It was painted by a man with no arms. He used only his feet. It was a picture of a lush tropical jungle and in the background was...Chichen Itza.
4. In my email inbox, a newsletter from Bucketlist.org showed pictures of some ideas for goals to put on my bucket list. One of them was to climb Chichen Itza.

By now, I was really intrigued, of course. These were no coincidences. But nine images still seemed to be a very high number. I wondered if I look a second look at those same images (the painting, etc.) if it would count towards that nine times. So I looked at it again and again. ha.

5. Last night, we went to Downtown Disney and Disneyland to walk. We walked by this restaurant called Rainforest Cafe. The outside is a huge structure fashioned to look like a Mayan building. We never noticed it before but it is CHICHEN ITZA.
6. I went to do a search on Chichen Itza and four images of different angles appeared. I don't know if this counts as four but it would make nine.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am receiving divine help, that is certain. We received calls from three people telling me they saw my dog but it turns out that it was another dog they were talking about. Still, I prayed in gratitude to and for these kind-hearted people.

I still believe that someone willfully took my dog and is not giving him back. Clue: Our posters around the neighborhood are being taken down by someone.

Gosh, it is hard not to feel upset at this person! But I do try. A song came into my mind this morning: "I believe in angels" and it is playing in my mind now. There are guides and good people at work.

Several of my psychic friends told me that yes, he was taken. He was taken by a man who gave him to a child who does not want to give him up. Gizmo is safe and nearby. He is within 2 blocks of where I live. This child attends the school next to our street. It is a Christian school. Gizmo will be returned to me within six days. These friends are online friends who have never been to my house but told me that I lived on a street shaped like a crescent (yes, it is a cul-de-sac) and near a school (yes, right next to our street.)

I emailed the pastor, the principal and the rest of the admin staff about my plight. We received an email and a call from the principal and the pastor. Both are lovely people and they are going to address the student body and the congregation on Gizmo's behalf.

I have a sense that this person who took Gizmo does not go to church but the family who has Gizmo now does. We are returning to walk at Downtown Disney again tonight (for exercise) and I will be sure to gaze at Chichen Itza again just in case! smile

Thank you for all of your help, Ian! smile

Maybe Gizmo needed to act like a good will ambassador for chihuahuas for this family who will now be open to adopting this wonderful breed. I know I wasn't too keen on chis until I fell in love with one who did not embody all of the negative traits associated with them.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.