Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 145 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
My stress was a little higher today.

My parents stressed me (dad more than mom) and I also had other stress (my situation + where would my hockey game be [2 channels 1 was going to be blocked where i live...i actually made the correct choice] + where would i be able to watch my tennis match [internet..these idiots on tv started by saying "live from" so i was happy then when they told the 2 matches it was not live]).

I am also very tired since I was awake for most of the night when I was in bed, I also had a big scare waking up after a few minutes of sleep after trying for a few hours to fall asleep (i heard a bang when i was half asleep then my mom whining so i immediately thought she had fallen and hurt herself [she almost did last night] so i put on my robe and when i was close to the stairs i saw a picture frame on the floor so i thought she had fallen down the stairs...after screaming for her she talked to me...she was still in bed).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
My stress was about the same as yesterday and it was almost 100% because of my parents, what was not caused by my parents was caused by me thinking about my situation.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Nancy...

I was looking for the post about the cold and the logs, not even one relative would offer in the midst of such a harsh winter.

My words for you are specific and for validation smile At least here you can vent and we've a supportive atmosphere. So, though it's difficult, try not to visualize being alone, though that as well, I empathize.

Have you ever seen the Twilight Zone episode where the Mother, Father, nieces, nephews, etc. go to the ailing grandfather's home awaiting his death. He requested each of them wear a mask and at midnight they could remove them?

(Season 5 - Episode 25)

You might find some relief watching it some evening.

My husband and I recently had a similar discussion about HIS parents. He said, "I'm done." As a result both parents lost out on one of the most beautiful Souls on this planet.

Both take and take and take. He finally told his mother - that's it. These checks are temporary. They extort money from him and well, he's in school full-time, working 12-13 hr. shifts and they both know HE needs to get to a Dr. for reasons they're fully aware.

In one of your posts I remember something like, "How can ESPECIALLY PARENT'S treat a child this way."

The answer unfortunately is: SELFISHNESS, indulgence and pretty much self-absorbed greed, emotionally, mentally and physically. All of which we as beings are in great need of balancing.

My thoughts here are as HE'S FINALLY come to realize: Co-dependence. The longer he stays near his family, the sicker he feels, the more STRESS he has and believe you me, trying to "PLEASE the UN-PLEASABLE" is something that can put you in a straight jacket to say the least.

Let them go...no more threats of moving out. No more hope of their going somewhere finding peace, etc. the peace you gain will be swiftly taken from you upon their return.

His parent's favorite tool of aggravation? GUILT, TANTRUMS & MORE GUILT. The longer you stay, the more amo. you gift them.

Try to get that plan going, moving out. Heck there's a room here if you need one. We're half-way out altogether. Though the "P's" don't live w/us...they STILL make life just as miserable as they can, especially when we're on top of the world.

In fact, there's a room that overlooks a lake, a transit bus for work and plenty of options from there. Sometimes you just need a "room - with a 'different kind' of a view." wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/24/14 03:16 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

You are right, at least I have a place to vent. It truely helps me and I know that here I have people who care about me and listen.

I barely have more than 500$ a month so it does not give me a lot of room to move out on my own. I have to at least put 100$ aside for food, there are appartments that have electricity included for that low amount of money but they are so rare that they go very fast.

I do have a little amount set aside, that could be used to at least have the internet until I find a job or help me with food. I don't want to use that money to get an appartment that cost more that I can now afford in case I do not find a job before that money is gone.

I would stay in the streets before coming back to my parents. And when I am gone they will never see me again.

It's a miracle I am not completely crazy for having them as parents.

I have never seen that Twilight Zone episode. I think I have seen at least one episode, or I may think of another show that was like that one.

Your husband must be so relieved to finally be free of his parents. It must of been hard eventhough his parents were so awful to him but so good at the same time.

Ralfie's match will soon start so I better go (if he finishes before 20:30 ill be able to see the match entirely...at that time i have an hockey game...nothing except Shumi come before my hockey).

Thank you for being there for me!

Nancy {{HUGS}}

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy...

Anytime! wink And you know...if it comes time, I understand apts. for $500 are out there and go swiftly.

However, there are places, in which people who care, reside. And, for a fraction of what an apt. costs, often offer room and board simply for the company and/or literally, just making someone's meal.

At $500/mnth. at least here, you'd qualify for pretty much everything, including food, meds, Dr.'s visits.

Don't EVER believe something's impossible - those are the cells (walls) that can keep any person living behind, indefinitely!

We create via mentality! That's what a writer does! The words then fall into the laps of others, which inspire or they can relate to, even offer hopes of not feeling alone and/or "crazy" for feeling what they do.

That "alternate reality" then, can offer the mind with a set of limitations, with actions; like a train, leading into motions that benefit one's Soul and enhance one's livelihood.

We're only "face-down" when we feel and/or believe the illusion the - "No way out..." and yes, it was VERY difficult, not to mention painful for him. But NOW, he's much more confident and guilt-free (yay for him)!

Have fun w/the match. Love hockey!

Best of luck smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/24/14 03:42 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

I did look at the rooms instead of appartments last year but here (the entire province not just my region) simple rooms are often more costly than an appartment. If I am to just have a room and have to share everything else with strangers I would do it (would be hard since im very shy....would still be better than my situation) but not at more of the cost of an appartment (this is 1 of the several examples of how stupid is my province).

It sounds like you are living in a very nice region!

There were an apparment for 315$ (or 325$...less than 350$ for sure) in Causapscal (the nearest town) but the electricity was not included so I could not take it. Having to wait until I get an electric bill scares me, I don't think I could do it unless very rich.

Ralfie won easily in two quick sets, now I am waiting for my Dallas Stars!

You love Hockey too? That is cool, who is your team?

Nancy smile

N
N
Today my stress was low.

My parents almost did not stress me and I barely stressed myself.

It was also a good day. In addition of Ralfie and the Stars winning I got a lightbulb moment about something that I had been wondering for months (what was cool about it is that it came to me without even thinking about it).

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
"Light-bulb-moments" are wonderful!!!

We ourselves, got ours the other night and rid the household of every single one of them wink

Meaning the "curly-cube" guys. Absence of migrains (other night translates to maybe a couple weeks or so) disposed of properly. There's an actual HAZMAT-TEAM that needs to be called should one break as well as well - unbelievable, but even companies are required to have them.

My feeling is they aid in transmission of some sort. Like metal within a liquid fluency.

We moved into the house, house a mess and cleaning it up along the way and found these here and there.

I know there's Mercury in these things and considering public awareness...let's just say, it will be likely for much of the populous to toss 'em rather than get in a car and drive them to a facility.

Er-go, well, if you need a hazmat team to clean just one...what happens when you've thousands toppled in a land-mind somewhere?

Answer: Easy, you'll be fined and or fired in one way or another.

Simply look into what exactly these little compressed thingies actually have IN THEM????

BTW - stress level, for once - just perfect!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Stress level today so-so...

It's doing something about it rather than sitting on it that helps, me anyway. That and quiet time to center so there are avenues seen for one's self to take.

Having said that:

Nancy, what I meant by "rooms" was that room and board are free and/or maybe $100-$200/mnth and a person does light housework or just keeps a person company that may not have the ability to move around and perhaps make meals.

Hockey? Out here mine are out of Peoria, locally but I like the "Red Wings" as well, pretty much anything hockey. I think Black-Hawks are in there too, lol. It's been a long time but I'd rather see that than golf!!!!

I'm glad your stress-level is low. You know, no one has it down just right. And the truth - the reality of it all is that much of stress is actually hidden, unexposed in order to appear "normal" whatever that is.

But again, you can vent, relax, and envision a possible and different future for well...the future if we let it in, make sense? smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

I have never seen any rooms like you described available in my province. I have spent many hours last years for a few weeks searching everywhere on the internet and not once that was an option.

The Red Wings? I hate that team! Them and Boston are the worst! Right now the Blackhawks are getting on my nerves as well but when they do not get the Stanley Cup this season everything will get back to normal with them (bandwagon fans gone media talking like they are the best team ever referees in their pockets) so they won't be annoying anymore, they did act like they were the kings of Hockey at the start of the season (looked like a bunch of Federer...thinking they are god) but tonight they seemed to have calmed down since the last time I've seen them.

I saw the first trailer of Hercules this afternoon and the music is giving me so much energy, listened to it for at least one hour before a show that was right before my Stars game and after my last show I came back in front of my computer and started listening to the trailer over and over in another window. Things like that calms me, it also helps me get into my fantasy world and that calms me too. Yesterday the same happened but with the X-Men: Days of Future Past but that was mostly due to Fassy!

Page 42 of 145 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.