logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 282 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 281 282
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
for the last two nights I keep dreaming of my house having no doors or windows. in the living room only. and the second dream was of a different house. the fist dream was a big house and I had guest there. a fairly new home, i went to sleep and awoke then there were no doors and windows in the living room. the kitchen and bedroom was left alone. in the first dream I was either with a boyfriend or husband when i was sleep. puzzling. i know there is a message or I wouldnt have dreamed it twice in two nights in a row.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. I did not slept well at all. I remember (barely except for the first because it was so short).

In the first I had a lot of mucus in my mouth (throat really). I was trying to get rid of it. I tried swallowing, using a tissue to blow my nose, clearing my throat and spitting. I looked in a mirror and there was a lot of it, most was on my uvula and around.

In the second it was like Insidious but the sequel (i saw when it will finally be playing here last night). The couple was divorced and instead of two kids they had one and it was a girl (i was that girl). The woman had custody of the child and she was living in a big house in what looked like a gated community, the man was living in another state in a less luxurious place and was working hard. On night it all started again (the spirits and haunting) but the girl was not scared, only the mother was. They ended up outside and she was hysterical, several of the neighbors were looking on. The dad called and the mom after freaking out on him gave (or the girl took the phone away) the phone to the child and she was happy to talk to her dad. Soon after I was with the father who ended up calm but worried (calm because his child on the phone was not freaking out). He was going to his work by car, a cop's car. He talked normally about what happened to his family and that it may of started again.

In the last the (i was again in my old house and neighborhood...speaking of that yesterday i forgot to mention that when i ended up with the cops it was not my neighborhood anymore....i realised that error during the day and now just remembered that i did not correct it) neighbor right in front of the house had cheesy billboards that he was one by one putting on school buses (would change them every school day before the bus would pick up the kids). Everyone including the kids were ashamed of these billboards. Finally one early morning he decided to put them away. I and other people were relieved. Tom Hanks (who was not the man using these cheesy billboards) was the one having to put them away. I was with him (i looked young). He decided to recycle them instead of putting them away safe. I was scared and said that he should not do it and but he did and he was not scared at all. We were in the car and driving somewhere, I was still scared and he was calm. We were motioned to stop at the park (we remained in my old neighborhood) and a man asked me to come with him so he could ask me questions about the billboards (it was Lindy Ruff).

N
N
I was in bed for about nine hours. I slept better but not so much. I remember one dream, it will be hard to write down, I remember most but I have no idea how to write it down!

It was mostly about Elmo and eescaping. Elmo was different toys and decorations. He had to escape, everytime he was successful but he had to do it over again because he kept changing bodies (from toys to decorations to etc...it was always him but different shapes). The more he was able to do it and the more the other people (it looked like a contest or something...or maybe it was just them who wanted him to fail or worst) were angry at him. At the end he was again able to escape but it was harder and he was closer to failing.

N
N
I was in bed for less than nine hours. I spent a very bad night, spent hours to fall asleep and I kept on waking up for long periods of time. I remember two dreams (remembered 3 before getting up....the second is the 1 i forgot).

In the first all I remember is my dad crying and freaking out.

In the last I realised when watching an episode of Fringe that I may of missed one so I went to the official website to look at the episode guide and I was right. The week before I had watched lots of Tennis and went to bed earlier and I had forgotten about that new episode being on. I started panicking and wondering what I should do and how I would be able to see it.

N
N
I was in bed for about nine hours. My night was bad, took a long time to fall asleep and woke up a few times. I do not remember any dreams.

N
N
I was in bed for about ten hours. My night was very bad, took a long time to fall asleep and woke up a few times for long times. I remember just one thing from three dreams.

In the first I got some food from a fast food restaurant, I left the cheeseburger for last but when I arrived to it I was disappointed in it.

In the second I was playing old video games (it may of been the first...i just remembered that 1 when i was here typing the first dream).

In the third I was walking.

N
N
I was in bed for about ten hours. I had an average night, spent lots of time falling asleep and woke up a few times. I remembered one dream but by the time I was making my bed I had forgotten it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Anjel37
for the last two nights I keep dreaming of my house having no doors or windows. in the living room only. and the second dream was of a different house. the fist dream was a big house and I had guest there. a fairly new home, i went to sleep and awoke then there were no doors and windows in the living room. the kitchen and bedroom was left alone. in the first dream I was either with a boyfriend or husband when i was sleep. puzzling. i know there is a message or I wouldnt have dreamed it twice in two nights in a row.

Interesting dream. This concerns you, yourself, and how you are feeling as though you are closed off socially. The living room is where you do most of your "living" and socializing. It is where you invite people in. However, in your living room, there are no doors or windows. No one can come in. You also cannot see outside. Are you feeling isolated lately?

You would like to have some male intimacy though.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy
I was in bed for about ten hours. My night was very bad, took a long time to fall asleep and woke up a few times for long times. I remember just one thing from three dreams.

In the first I got some food from a fast food restaurant, I left the cheeseburger for last but when I arrived to it I was disappointed in it.

In the second I was playing old video games (it may of been the first...i just remembered that 1 when i was here typing the first dream).

In the third I was walking.

Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing your dreams so consistently. Even though others may not comment, this thread has many lurkers who enjoy your dreams.

It still concerns me that you seem to lack quality sleep though. It seems like a physical issue related to your diet. (You often share your diet in another thread.) When one has poor sleep, it affects her dreams, dream quality and even dream content.

But your first dream reflects on your attempts to receive nourishment (spiritually and physically) from a fast source. You choose convenience over quality and receive disappointing results because of this.

Playing old video games indicates how you are using old patterns to escape facing waking life problems.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I know my bad diet is a cause of me not sleeping as well as I used to. I also often start (if i was not doing it before getting to bed) thinking about all my problems and then I go to my solutions then I start calculating so that gets me and my brain working. I also have been very tense a few times when I get to bed so that too does not help. I am about to start walking again, that should help me with being less stressed and sleeping better.

As always thank you for the concerns and interpretations!

Page 59 of 282 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.