Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi Zoe,

I'm sorry I did not receive your message from the newsletter contact page. What email address did you try to contact me at?

Can you send me a short email again to see if I receive it.

I don't have anything to do with the applications. You have to go through the link at the bottom of one of the mail site pages. Look on the application for information as to how long it should take from someone to get back with you.

My writing projects are going well, thank you for asking. I am almost ready to reveal some of them.

How is your writing going?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Z
Z
Hi Bluedolphin, I sent my email through the contact the editor link on your newsletter page. I want to ask questions about your writing and where you publish. I didn't think you have anything to do with the application process here. I got automatic responses to the mail I sent to you and 2 other editors, so they did go through. ============================================================================================================================== That's why I stopped posting to this forum several years ago. When you first started this forum I sent you messages and never got a response. ============================================================================================================================== I'm glad you are making progress in your writing and hope you will post your revelation about the subjects soon. My writing is progressing also. I'm working on the essays about overcoming paralysis, and some interviews with an athlete who is also a vegan. Have a good week! May the muse be with you!

Last edited by Zoe51; 02/15/14 11:24 AM.
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi Zoe,

I just checked and I did not receive your email. I tested my contact link that is on my Bio page and that works.

What page are you using? You said my newsletter page. Can you put just the extension of the URL in here so I can see where you are please? Example: /and what the page says after .com.

Thank you for helping me figure this out.

There are two reasons I may not have answered you when I first started writing this section.

1. I did not get it, like now
2. I became ill and was off for a while and did not have the ability to write back to anyone.

Thank you for your help to figure out where your messages are going so I can fix this.

Have a great day,

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.