Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Good movie.
Watching Christian Bale play Batman is something I really love. Batman Begins is my favorite movie and The Dark Knight is a great movie (Maggie Gyllenhaal is the problem in that movie). I would of seen this movie when it came out but there are no English movies playing here so I had to wait until the premiere on a movie channel. And until just a few days ago I had never caught an interview with Christian Bale saying that he would never play Batman ever again so I kept on hoping. I admit that I kept on being into the movie then out throughout the movie and that was mostly due to what was happening to Bruce Wayne but that ending is just perfect for that character and I understood just before I got to see it completely why Christian Bale won't be playing him again. I will not see any more Batman movies because in my mind Christian Bale is Batman. And also I was disappointed in how easy it was to guess that Miranda was with Bane, I made sure to not read anything about that movie until I was able to finally watch it and I was able to not know anything about it until tonight and I normally never guess about what is really going on in the movies I watch.
The script is average. The acting, directing, special effects, story, sets, costumes, cinematography and music are good.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
nice write

E
E
Batman series is also from my top favourites. I would love to watch Christian bale again in next coming movie.

N
OP Offline
N
Emily,

I used to say over and over to myself that it was a lie that Bailey (Christian Bale) would keep on playing Batman but when I saw the ending I understood why he decided to only play that character three times. It still sucks since he was perfection in this role but again that was his choice and I respect it.

Unless Fassy plays Batman I will never watch any new Batman movie ever; I feel bad just by saying it (like i am being a traitor or something...lol...i know its silly) but Michael Fassbender, I cannot not watch a movie with him!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I disagree. As a reader of DC Comics, including BATMAN, since the 1960s I do not like any of the last three Batman movies. Actually, I think they are terrible. They are all Hollywood action film and nothing related to Batman other that the character wears a Batman costume. In "Batman Begins" Ras al Ghul is shown as being Batman's mentor. That was crazy. Ras al Ghul was one of Batman most brilliant and evil villains, never his mentor. Plus there were more explosions and physical destruction than is rarely ever seen in a Batman story. The Batmobiles were ridiculous. They looked like tanks from the Dept of Defense not a Batmobile. In the last of the three films Batman does almost nothing during the whole film. Catwoman and Gordon do most of the fighting of Bane. Whoever is writing the movie versions of DC comic characters should read and study the characters first. "Man of Steel" was also a big disappointment.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love this movie especially the fight scene good job.

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.