I don't have much right now - just bare w/me.

IF you can read and have the patience, etc. Watch the ingredients in what it is you are purchasing.

I'll present an easy one, then go into a tad bit more w/what I have coming through. I can't push this stuff. So here it is before I forget it, K?

Easy one: Generic sleeping aid...aka - something along the lines of equatn?? (sp)

If I go to a store, I go w/my husband and late if there's anyway possible. Before, I'm like grab one of those blue sleeping things. And he would - he dealt w/the more detailed stuff, and I'd try to do the majors like, chicken, fish, Bocca burgers, veggies, etc.

Anywhoo - back to the easy one. The generic sleeping aid, is the exact ingredient in Benadryl. So, basically, he has allergies and Benadryl has been known to make you sleepy. So with the itchy bugs/mites, I found an antihistamine helps relieve the itching.

So I was taking a sleeping aid, plus and allergy pill. I just found this out. Feeling first, affirmations usually follow.

The more complexed issues will have to do w/herbs and vitamins OF WHICH, I suspect - STRONGLY, they, the herbs will be under some sort of substance control. You won't even be able to grow them w/out some sort of "issue."

This, "feeling-wise" spreads out to gardening in itself. There "feels" to be either a tax/penalty + there's something that comes through like a TSA person, but more, like people who simply have access to your home and can pretty much enter if they want.

Somehow this leads me to the "Smart-thing" Anything that says that I stay away from.

The last dream I had, which I haven't posted was, young persons, not w/a lot of experience, but none the less have the clearance...they entered my home and pored out my Vanilla of which I make on my own in real life.

HOODIA - I'll just leave it at that...(sometimes, a lot of times, this can be "taxing" lol...no pun intended, but ya, tended smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site