Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Are you prone to intuitive accuracies?

I'm curious if anyone out there has had a head injury, an illness that's brought them fairly close if not even a coma or accident increasing intuitive abilities.

Even if you were born that way, or had dreams of Angels, messages and such, I'd love to hear from you!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This one just happened, actually I've got 2, but one is more physics, I guess you'd call it?

But anyway, my husband put down for OT, for bills and holidays.

So, he checked his answering service and there was nothing telling him to come in. So, he stayed up and said, "There's nothing to worry about. We can go out to WM if you want."

I have to or prefer to go late when no one's in the store. Agoraphobia - stuff.

I said, "You know...let's just not. Maybe you could catch some sleep in case your service calls you."

He, lol, kind of got like - I know my job!

So I just said, kind of giggling and running out of the room...

"O.k. but they're gonna call you in the morning."

"No, they're not!"

"Ya, they are..."

"Not."

"Are..."

Anyway, they called him this morning. I shouldn't find that funny but the way we kind of bantered made me laugh.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/31/13 05:20 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
I don't know about the head injury, but I have found
that several people I know, that have the intuitive abilities,
were molested as a child.

I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not, but
makes me wonder...since it is more than one.

One friend told me that as a young child being molested by her
father use to in her mind turn into a little humming bird and fly away as the abuse was happening, her little minds way of protecting her....and the memory did not return to her about the abuse until she was an adult....protected by the humming bird.

Here's a neat one I did the other day.

I had ordered a used WII station from Ebay so I could watch
NetFlix on my TV....when we hooked it up...it asked for a password. My son in law was hooking it up for me.

I told him to type in Packers for the password.....
He laughed and said "Mom, where did that come from?"

I said, "Just type it in." He did and that WAS the password.

He just rolled his eyes at me. lol

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: PeggyAnn

Here's a neat one I did the other day.

I had ordered a used WII station from Ebay so I could watch
NetFlix on my TV....when we hooked it up...it asked for a password. My son in law was hooking it up for me.

I told him to type in Packers for the password.....
He laughed and said "Mom, where did that come from?"

I said, "Just type it in." He did and that WAS the password.

He just rolled his eyes at me. lol

This is fun! That EXACTLY the kind of stuff that's been happening to me, a lot more than usual!

You brought up a couple interesting issues. The abuse AND just objects either harboring information and it pops in your head and/or people.

I'll go back to the abuse - I think I have an answer for that...

But this is, well, I've got 3 right now.

One was embarassing. An acquaintance took me to a church of theirs. I hate crowds, but this was a smaller church, which made it all the more embarassing.

I was sitting way in back (an escape-route I think, lol), but a guest speaker left the alter and walked up and down the isles with I don't know, sermon or something, but it was a story that happened to him.

He got to the back of the church turned around heading for the alter and was in the middle of a sentence, and it's quiet as a mouse while he's talking to...

I shout "ARIEL!" It just popped out! Didn't even feel it coming. I just slid down in the pew. Like "Oh, God. What have you done?"

He looked over his shoulder, cleared his throat and continued, "Airial's presense ..."

There was a potluck after and the whole time he just kept staring at me, like I stole his thunder or something.

Totally didn't mean for that one to happen, it just did.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/23/13 11:07 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Oh I had to LOL at that one Elleise.

I know what you mean, sometimes I finish a sentence
for some one...know who is on the phone when it rings, or
know who a text message is from before I look at it.

My late husband use ask me if I was a witch or something, because
I could tell him what he was thinking, or where he had been.

I have no idea how this information comes through, but it does.

Not always mind you, but enough to make my children wonder.

My mother was very intuitive also, but she did not talk about it.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Mine too (intuitive mother). She waited until I was in highschool to say something like, "You've certainly got something, but I wouldn't mess around with it."

I'm like, "YOU KNEW!?!! Do you know how much time and anguish you could have saved me instead of taking me to Dr's???"

But ya, I feel we're primarily of animal/mammal background and if they've got something we do too. Some people have it more than others. I'm left-handed - so right-brained. That's in there.

BUT, I feel there's something in or with head injuries or just your sensory, nervous system, we're like a biological computer. That's how I see it. Plus, if you're really open, you have sensitivities to positve and negative movements, energies as well.

I walked into my mother-in-law's home and said, "Do you know anything about crystals, pink or rose quarts especially...? (there was a pause).

She said, a little, "Why?"

I said, "'Cause they keep showing me 3, over and over and over. Like 3 rock size rose-quarts, specifically."

She went upstairs, came back down and dropped 3 rose-quartz crystal rocks. She had just bought them a few days ago. Thing is, she wasn't thinking about them, so that kind of rules out even if you want to go down the "telepathy" air-wave's type theory, which that part's actually in there, but that's not it entirely, especially when it comes to precog confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/24/13 01:57 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is the "Funny Story." I spoke of it in another thread somewhere, maybe dreams???

So, my husband says, "You haven't asked for anything for yourself in a long time. I just want to take you somewhere nice."

I LOVE A RESTAURANT. I do this thing. You can take me there and leave me alone in a kitchen and I can get pretty darn close.

So, he says it's a "Surprise"

I'm still on board at that time. It's a bit aways and he promises it's small (trouble w/crowds, but working on it).

We get there and I'm like "NOOOO!!" Like Damian in the "Omen" no pun, but practically right. I say, "I'm not goin' in there. It's the same place!"

He's like what place?

"The one we went to a few months ago and swore up and down we'd never go back. This is the place."

He went to a lot of trouble, timing-wise and being patient w/me getting me out the door, so I'm feeling this hand on my back pushing me up the ramp. I think I left some skid marks...still visible today (an historical moment).

So we walk in and the entry is lovely. But it was like the "Shining" after you get through that door-way.

Everything was the exact same thing. Apparently, it was the same owner of the other place, even one town over, lol.

There are some good things that come from loads of irritations of having a "Seer" on deck, lol smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Now that is funny Elleise.

Sounds like some of the places around here.
Different, but all the same.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lol, it really was, but I felt bad for my husband.

He tried so hard. Even the menu? Exactly the same. And when it came to order...this is even funnier.

He took me there because I like seafood, fish. So we get there and there's Lobster on the menu.

The waitress was so sweet. I just ask if they "really DO have lobster" (feeling).

In private, I'd told my husband, "There's no way this place has lobster and if they do it's the size of my thumb, chopped at the knuckle...!"

Well she came back and she said we have lobster, but I'm not sure you'll want it?? It's been in there for like over a year and..."

That's when I said, "About the size of your thumb?"

She kind of laughed and I left a healthy tip. I feel if we all give a little, even when we don't have much ourselves, we'll land on top. Not just the "top" but together, THE TOP!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/31/13 05:30 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
That is crazy stuff, Elleise.

I have always had good intuition about things.....predictions in real life, and when I watch movies or tv I can often predict the next scene or what will be said next. I also have good intuition with people.....energy or vibes on what kind of people they are. Even when I can't pinpoint exactly what will happen, sometimes there are clues or a knowing about things that prove later that I was right all along about what would happen.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.