Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#789870 10/28/12 12:46 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Earthquakes, the realigning of the plates and settling of the upper crust of the earth, continuously occur. Tiny, imperceptible trembling here. A larger rattle there.

Earthquakes are only a problem to humans because we have built structures that fall upon us when they get ripped from their foundations set in the ground.

Nevertheless, earthquakes terrify us. So we ask, "When is the next Big One coming?"

It seems that there has been recent earthquake activity in places that aren't typically known for earth movement. Also, other geological happenings (geothermal activity, for one) hint that there is a coming earth movement along the West Coast.

These are empirical observations. Not clairvoyant predictions. Everyone knows that eventually the San Andreas Fault will take a big slide, changing the coastline as land slips into the ocean. But when? And will this be a gradual slip over ions or a huge, catastrophic change all at once?

I don't do predictions myself. The future is too malleable for that. I don't get fearful about the future no matter what may come. What will be, will be.

People ask what they can do to prepare and I tell them to be sensible but don't let fear send them into overdrive. That becomes senseless. One can have stockpiles of food and water only to have to abandon his storage if the place sets afire, for example. Let reason, not fear, guide your preparation steps. An emergency backpack with basic necessities--food, water, flashlight, blanket--is always a good idea in case you have to evacuate.Be prepared so you don't have to do a mad, last minute dash to the store. And when choosing food supplies, choose foods that will not require heating, cooking or added water to prepare. Cans are heavy and require a can opener so keep that in mind. Dried fruits, beef jerky, granola bars are lightweight, non-perishable and pack a lot of nutrition for their size. I tell people that when they are in survival mode, they won't be too picky about their menus.

I felt compelled to write this post after reading about the 7.7 earthquake that occurred last night in Vancouver.

So now that we're on this subject, do any seers have any insights about the immediate future and coming earthquakes? I feel a bit sad to note that I live on the western side of the San Andreas which means if the fault forces a sudden and severe slip into the ocean, I'll be gone. And all that presently inhospitable inland region will be the new and highly-desired coastline! ack!

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 10/28/12 12:53 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
What a co-incidence or you have some powers to predict the future.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi, jennie. EVERYONE is predicting a future earthquake! lol. Because one is bound to happen soon. I'm not predicting anything, but it is my feeling that it would be wise to prepare yourself for any potential disaster. Just a grab and go backpack with essentials can tide you over for a few days.

Look at those people dealing with Hurricane Sandy. They had to evacuate and leave behind all of their supplies.

Anyway, I don't fear or feel any anxiety over such happenings. What will be, will be. For the most part, all will be well.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Yes, you are actually right. We all have to prepare ourselves for the disaster.

I really feel very bad for the people who are facing Hurricane Sandy.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

That's a tough one...

The way my stuff works, may or may not be how other "seers" have it happen to them.

Futures, having them read and such can be entertaining or maybe people are just curious. Keep in mind, much can be altered with simply doing or thinking something differently.

The "future" or feelings of on a geographic, ecologic or financial level or pertaining to earthquakes, etc; What compells me to write of them (AND A LOT I KEEP TO MYSELF - for a number of reasons) are say a reoccuring dream that wakes me in a cold sweat, or repeated phrase leading me to an affirmation, coincedences, again repetitive, feelings/flashes and BOOM there's a headlines, etc.

I feel I should stress I don't research what comes to me, unless it's a feeling I've already had and there's the headline. That's for affirmation. And, as embarrassing as it is, I'd have to google to see where exactly Andreas falls, CA is.

The only things I've had, repetitively, regarding CA, is yes, the coastline changes, substantially and maybe you can help on this one?

A dream - THE MOST AWFUL DREAM I've ever had BTW....but a quake hit CA and in the dream I was viewing from above. There were mountains, there was snow, a resort - ski lift, the resort was open, people were there, cables were snapping the poles were greeen and had knobs on them, like you could climp up them.

The dream paused, like you'd pause a frame on a video game/ DVD and the words "Pending Doom" in HUGE see-through letters, wrote across the screen of the dream and crash, like I woke up like someone dropped me from the ceiling or the fall of rollercoaster drop.

Something else just popped in, the ocean floor???

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OY! Elleise...what can I say about that except I know to trust your clairvoyance. I sense that this is a prophetic dream. The time frame is another matter, but your dream and my feelings prompt me to make it a priority to get some emergency backpacks filled this weekend.

It's interesting how your dream images focuses on the ski resort area where there is reported geothermal activity. The appearance of snow leads me to believe, obviously, that this will occur in a winter season.

As for the ocean floor, again, there are reports of volcanic activity that they predict could erupt under the sea, causing new land mass to appear. This would cause more tsunami problems than earth shaking problems though.

The ocean floor (Oceanic Tectonic Plate) could cause earthquake (subduction, strike-slip, etc.) type movement against the North American Plate.

Ah, well. The earth moves. I wouldn't let fear drive my life, but it's good to take precautions and follow your intuition. I don't care to ski anyway, but if you do, check your gut before you head to the snowy mountains this season!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OK!

This is getting really creepy!!!

This is the 3rd time this date has shown up. I know what ur thinking. Well duh, it's known for holloween. That's not what I mean.

Before (if you want to click on the link) this is the interesting part.

So, 1st time seeing this Oct. familiar (date):

I'm leaving soon.

So, I'm cleaning (who am I kidding) can't organize worth a dime. Trying is a better word, so I don't lose my mind further, coming back, lol.

I'm throwing out unopened magazines (I haven't read) and shelf cooking-stuff. Out falls a letter I wrote to my dad - one year ago today.

2.) I lost a book I sleep w/ some time ago. I don't read it, I just keep it close. It's one of those old ones that have a check-out card still in it. Date - yr. ago.

3.) Searching for the Earth quake thread to show an example of what was in my head that was hard to describe...something like going from E-W instead of N-S. The lines in my head looked just like this map. I just couldn't put it into words.

The date of this last post was a yr ago from today. That is, if I read that right. I mistake numbers and such, but 10/31. I'll retract if that's not accurate.

I just remember saying..."No flippin way."

Earthquake Map New Data Imagery

Earlier before any of this, like months or something, I was wondering if there's snow near some fault (I can't remember the name but it's in the Dream forum).

PS..the book with the checkout card. That date was on the back side of it. I hadn't opened it in the first place. I just like books around me. It had fallen behind the headboard. Makes no sense confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/30/13 08:39 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
As for the ocean floor, again, there are reports of volcanic activity that they predict could erupt under the sea, causing new land mass to appear. This would cause more tsunami problems than earth shaking problems though.

Wow Lori that has just recently happened....you were right on.

New land mass did happen.
..Was it near Portugal or some where like that???? I can't remember right now.

Elleise..."Pending Doom"

There is so so much of that going around now, Pending Doom...all over YOUTube, and different places, also in the movies, and in TV documentaries....Have your read up on Nibiru aka Planet X.
And Comet Ison...some scary stuff if it is true, for our Earth.

Last edited by PeggyAnn; 10/30/13 10:58 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: PeggyAnn

Wow Lori that has just recently happened....you were right on.

New land mass did happen. Was it near Portugal or some where like that???? I can't remember right now.

Elleise..."Pending Doom"

There is so so much of that going around now, Pending Doom...

No...just yes, parts of what you're getting are in there. What I say and what people hear seem to be often two different things.

But, "whatever" call it the "To-Be Plan" the things that happen. They seem to happen all at once.

But no...the pending doom everywhere? No, that's not what I'm getting smile

This Earthquake thread left off, I found it from a year ago today.

The only reason I found it was I saw a picture today in a headline, that was in my head a year ago.

The lines going E - W, instead of N - S, like a map way back a year ago.

Last night I saw a photo or picture/article which had a picture of what I saw a year ago.

What I get or feel is that 2 things happen to CA. One is erosion or a crack almost due to erosion but falls under.

The other thing I get comes across from E-w and hit somewhere, where there's a ski resort.

All I remember of the dream were green poles and lifts. No I don't ski anymore. But in the dream, maybe it was a trial of helping me see where it was, I'm not in CA, but Big Bear? What's that?

Doesn't matter...that part's not important, but there were knobs on green poles that let a person climb up the poles to the ski lift. The trees were fir trees and there was def. snow.

The other part - well that's more, everything seems to happen all at once. That's the message of the good dream. That's what I believe it to be at this time.

Thank you for helping me Peggy, Lori, just I don't know what to do w/this stuff, it's not something to worry (like me) about - it's almost just like a messenger.

Some will listen some won't and that's all you or any being can do, even at their own expense. ((hugs)) and btw? I actually mean those, lol smile I really do!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/31/13 04:58 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.