Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 282 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I dreamt about unruly little children in a classroom. I was setting up the class for my son to take over as the teacher.

Boy, does this one have meaning for me. I'm working on so many little projects that I don't have a good handle on any one of them and I intend for my son to take over at some point in the future.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori,

So happy to see you smile

I really like those types of dreams. They're almost like our higher-conscious taking us to an elevated level we're just either too distracted or overwhelmed to see on a day to day basis.

Sometimes they give us a different perspective, you know?

I've found "meaning" like the feeling, when you wake, the kind you can't shake, those are, at least for me, the ones I pay most attention to smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've had a few dreams I haven't posted yet, but this one was today, and (to me) interesting because...

So, the dream was about Robert Downey Jr.

I was at a party he happened to be. He had a date w/him. But, they didn't really interact, like they were interested in each other, though they were a couple.

He saw me in the crowd and I "felt" intuitively (This guy is really deep)he thinks a lot.

So he just looks at me and I smile and we dance. As soon as he touched my hands, (in his mind) I could hear, "She's not like the rest of the Hollywood crowd.

He asked his date if she wouldn't mind if we went somewhere (he and I) and talk/even see each other. She said, "That's totally fine w/me."

Later in the evening, watching us communicate, she changed her mind and asked me to reconsider leaving w/him. She was almost begging me and crying on my shoulder.

In the dream I verbally said, "I don't think that'll be a problem," and pointed over my shoulder.

He had taken something, a drug of some type. You didn't smoke or inject this thing. You put it on your tongue and it melts or something. I saw him do this and I'm like, "No, no, no, no, no...don't, please don't do that - plus you've been drinking."

Some guys were carrying him out and putting him in some big black truck or something and as he was leaving I had a premonition/flash.

He had a tropical lizard/a pet or pets...lots actually. It was a Komodo Dragon lizard and it died or was going to and it was going to bring him great sadness. I wouldn't be able to be there to comfort him and that made me sad.

WELL!!! Woke from this dream and smack-dab in the middle of Bellaonline was a review from the Movies Editor - "Iron Man 3."

Before logging onto the computer, I told myself today: "IF there's anything to this dream, there'll be something online, as soon as I sign on and there was confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/01/13 05:48 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Elleise! It's nice to see you here again, too.

It appears that many of your dreams are premonitions. You certainly are tuned into the Akasha field. That is why so many of your visions are past/present/future events and possibilities of such that seem to stream through your consciousness. Who's to know which will come to pass? There are many variables that affect reality.

If I were to interpret this dream, I would say that unlike other people's dreams that are direct reflections of what is going on in their own subconscious minds, this dream contains images of energy imprints in this actor's aura.

It's fairly public knowledge that Robert Downey Jr. has had drug problems and several rehab visits. He's come a long way to move beyond them, even staging a great comeback with much success.

In this dream of yours, Mr. Downey had a "pet" lizard. Not just any lizard, a Komodo Dragon which is highly deadly to humans. This represents how Mr. Downey "played" with danger when he took drugs. Even though Mr. Downey knew of the dangers and he knew the devastating effects on his life, there were/are still some experiences with drugs that he craves. He enjoyed the escape, those whoozy feelings of ecstasy. And although he is glad to be clean, he misses the ability to just check out and feel good. That is why in this dream, he is sad over the dying Komodo Dragon.

The woman in his dream life represents the actual female in his life with whom he does not feel a deep connection. She is there with her heart but he is still disconnected.

Mr. Downey has inner emotional, mental and spiritual "demons", including mental imbalances. He is a good man, a very compassionate person. He harbors guilt and self-recrimination that he tries hard to control. I hope he finds a good shrink as well as a great spiritual counselor.

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 11/03/13 10:34 AM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I dreamed I was working with someone at their house and my car was stolen. I found it and parked it in front of the house and it was stolen again. I just have a 2009 ford fusion, who would want to steal that? My boss or client was male and he was going to help me, but someone working with him kept interferring. this dream really [censored] me off.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori,

Thank you for the feedback. Truly. I know it takes energy. Every time something goes through my own Soul I have to replenish in someway, whether it's a flash or a read, etc. It's a different kind of energy than say, working out.

This dream, actually, Robert Downey Jr. is still w/me, and I have memory issues. It's all emotion though. I don't know what the drug was but, you're right!

In the dream it took him away from all of the fakeness around him, the noise in his head and almost being fed up w/people.

The compassion and kindheartedness, I absolutely felt and quietness on the outside, harbors that (what felt like) of almost a great philosopher?? It felt like we'd really connect in some manner face to face, though not instantly, I don't think it would be something he'd be looking for at this point almost like he's given up on people. He just deals w/them if he has to. The pets seem to aid in some way.

I don't follow this person, but the dream itself, felt as if I were actually there. I almost wanted to look up to see if he actually had a Komodo Dragon or some other odd pet. In the dream it felt he has great comfort w/well almost idiosyncrasies of nature?

I like your version better. BTW, What is the Akashic Field? Is it symbolic or a literal existing physical or natural essence, like hemisphere/stratosphere, but in a Spiritual sense maybe? I didn't know if it was an interpretation of creator or all that is.

It really is nice to see you and I truly hope all is well or getting better. For myself, it's always pretty much one step. One day, at a time. smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/03/13 04:47 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I haven't had a dream like this in awhile so I'll pop on here and post it. Someone may find worldly relevance to it.

It had 3 parts to it/chapters.

The first part I was at a place called Buckingham Palace. There are a lot of palaces, I know, but at this one, there was either a ball or concert and I was in the audience/invite crowd. A lot of younger people were there.

The entertainment was decent, people enjoyed it. It was like a rock concert, sort of, but lite. The obamas were there. They may have been sponsoring it.

Michele Obama, at the end, came out. Everyone was having a great time until she did something. She came down some stairs in a glittery gown and maybe a crown on her head???

The crowd was silent at first and wide-eyed. But she did this thing. She re-enacted something Lady Di was known for or at the end of the concert went through a private gate known to be Lady Di's or something. All I know is the gown and some type of bars on this gate, a doorway, of the palace that lead somewhere. She was expecting a photo op. Instead the entire crowd booed, over and over. She ran back inside and slid to the floor, like she'd been found out.

2nd part: From the boos, people were upset she had been taking their money some way. These were people that, well, like students. They supplemented their school expenses w/debit cards or EBT cards. At firs it was great for them, but little by little they received less and less and the remainders of their grants or bills (not sure what they're called these days) took longer and longer for them to get back. She was using the funds or taking the funds and they were going into an account of hers - it affected more than just students.

3rd part. People got sick of the GV working hourly wages and being broke. They took matters into their own hands and began making things. Though they do that now, they began doing it on a larger scale and charging reasonably and ended up being millions of small businesses.

One person had a plant inside a candle so you could see the roots grow in a layer underneath. There was a spout for plant food. It was very creative and meditative.

But employees ALSO began taking matters into their own hands. They just got sick of everything, but for a kind face. After a while it took off and employees began giving more and more in effort and free things. For instance, say you bought 2-4 bottles of wine. Instead of wrapping the wine as usual, in paper and plastic bags, they went and got you one of those fabric bags you have to buy and just gave it to you, among other things, like not charging you for food. They began calling the shots.

At the end of the dream, it took OFF!!! The people began flocking to these types of stores. So, just as the employees were going to be reprimanded, the numbers showed a different story and other stores began following suit smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/25/13 06:17 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Wow, Elleise. Interesting dreams. I find it fascinating how you so frequently tap into the Akasha regarding the political and geological conditions of our times.

In any case, your dream does reflect what is going on, even in regards to Michelle Obama.

She is getting a little too full of herself. A once down-to-earth woman, she is being affected by the status, power, wealth of her station. In some ways, she does wish to be adored and revered as Princess Di was. But while Princess Di earned her following from her own good heart, Michelle's egotism is the true root of all she is doing at this time. It is an energy thing that cannot be denied.

The public is aware of Michelle's self-grandioseness. They're keeping mum about it as one can find himself in a bad spot should he incur Michelle's wrath in Washington. She's still, after all, the wife of the President.

As for the second part of your dream, again it is true. The public is becoming aware of how Michelle uses government funds for her own pleasure. She buys clothing and jewelry and takes large staffs on her vacations at great expense. The President earns a small salary but he and his family are privy to many extras which are paid by the public, including airfare, entertainment, etc. The irony is, the President's personal budget is billed for small things such as toothpaste and shampoo.

As for your third dream: Again, this is coming to pass now. The Pope is chastising capitalism for monopolizing the marketplace. I get a sense that this will encourage the return of the small businessman, the mom-and-pop shops, the home peddlers. Personally made items will have more panache. More than panache, they will have heart. And people will pay for this while rejecting manufactured goods churned out cheaply for profit.

There was a time when there were no global corporations. We shopped for fresh produce at our local farmer's stand, picked up eggs from the egg lady, left out milk bottles for the milk man. Every town had a tailor, a candle-maker, a baker. We knew the people who made what we bought and ate. There is such heart and soul in such relationships with people, with our food and all we choose to bring into our homes.

Thanks for sharing your dreams, Elleise!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
{Quote: BTW, What is the Akashic Field? Is it symbolic or a literal existing physical or natural essence, like hemisphere/stratosphere, but in a Spiritual sense maybe? I didn't know if it was an interpretation of creator or all that is.}

Yes, Elleise. Exactly. A good description, except that it is not a separate plane. The Akasha is the energy field that is everything. It is not separate from anything.

Everything that ever was, is or will be is imprinted in the Akasha. Multi-dimensional, there is no time or space in this Akasha.

It is my belief that you tap into this field, like taking passing glimpses into a kaleidoscope or dipping your hand into a flowing stream, when you have your visions or dreams.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Originally Posted By: Anjel37
I dreamed I was working with someone at their house and my car was stolen. I found it and parked it in front of the house and it was stolen again. I just have a 2009 ford fusion, who would want to steal that? My boss or client was male and he was going to help me, but someone working with him kept interferring. this dream really [censored] me off.

Oops, sorry I missed this one, Anjel. frown

This dream seems to reflect what is going on in your waking life. You're helping someone but in the process, your ability to move forward with your own life is being negative affected. You're not so impressed by your own life path at this time but it's still your life. You try to restart your journey only to be sidelined again.

Just when you yourself could use a helping hand, it doesn't arrive. Someone who could help YOU is not showing up. And it bothers you that while you're always there to help others, you don't feel that this kindness is returned.

Page 50 of 282 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.