Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#842952 10/18/13 08:19 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
So, I know I can be a little intense. Don't mean to. I actually don't even look at the screen as I write. It makes it easier. But this seems important.

This is the "good stuff" - the good dream or part of it.

I can see over the illusional wall. Basically, it's a dream, but sometimes I refer to "dreams" as, "They."

That's another story.

In short, as a kid, I walked in my sleep for 3 nights. My mom finally followed me and said, "who are you talking to?"

I said, "There's 3 Angels...don't you see them? They're up in the corner."

Ayway, here's part of the dream or half?:

"Every shepherd out in the field keeping watch over their flock by night, the glory of the lord shall shine upon them and the angel said fear not for I bring onto you good news of a great joy that shall be for all people. For unto you a child is born and his name shall be wonderful counselor, prince of peace."

I woke up to an Amy Grant song. I had to search for it forever, but there's a part where a child tallks...

That's what I "heard," plus the music in the background. Who knows how the mind works confused

But the song was, "I Need a Silent Night."

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/18/13 08:34 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Since this dream. I pretty much play this song 24/7 when I'm awake.

(this time I'm looking at the screen)

It's short.

There seems to be more to this dream as well as my daughter's dream.

That one is separate from the "Amy-Grant" dream.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/18/13 08:40 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have to come back to this one...

That's the last of the half of the msg. confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm going to have to do this in segments. I can never push info before it comes naturally. Here's one of them.

"The people could not see what massiah aught to be..."
(Fear - not...that's it there too as well as loving your neighbor as yourself, literally).

And I woke up to an audial. "Aronofsky" or something. In the dream I said, "I'm a ...sky, half Cherokee, half polish." Anyway, there was a headline that had the name in the dream.

It's a real one. The guy is some "big-wig" in Hollywood - (never heard of him myself) but he's working on some movie, "Noah? or The Arc or Noah's Arc." I don't remember the actual name of the movie.

That dream came before the "Shephard watching over their flock" dream, but the "People could not see what massiah" dream msg, came after the Amy Grant, " I Need a Silent Night" dream.

I feel prompted to ask if anyone knows the history of a word:

"El-Shaddai?"

Like in Dick & Jane." My comprehension ability stinks, lol.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
El-Shaddai is Hebrew for God.

It means The All-Sufficient One and is usually translated in English Bibles as "God Almighty", "the Almighty" or "Almighty God".

I googled it,Elleise.

Darren Aronofsky (born February 12, 1969) is an American film director, screenwriter and film producer.

You have some pretty strong stuff coming through.

Amy Grant sings a lot of gospel songs.
And a lot of what you are dreaming is biblical.

Shepherds watching over their flock, by night...is in the Bible as well...remember the Christmas story, about Jesus birth.

Massiah is another name pertaining to Jesus Christ.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'll have to come back to this...

I haven't listened to "music-music" in ages. I heard an "something-Gleddhill" song awhile back called "Long Lost Child." So, it reminded me of my own daughter. There's a video on youtube, that pretty much describes her, as I remember in dreams and things.

But religious songs, not really so much. More classical in the background while I'm working.

But When I wake to "Audible Dreams" and ESPECIALLY if I'm talking in my sleep, I pay attention.

Though I have dreams every night, this Amy Grant thing brings me back to my mom following me when I was a kid. Exactly 3 nights. Then it stopped.

She said I'd go to the same N corner in the living room. She said, after I'd go to sleep, she'd even rearange the family room at the bottom of the stairs. I'd walk around every item, without tripping.

She said, I'd say, "Uh-huh" "Yes" "I understand."

She was a nurse. She told me you're never supposed to startle a sleep-walker awake, so she rubbed my back.

Anyway, when she asked who I was talking to, I remember saying "The 3 Angels in the corner. Didn't you see them?"

I was young, like 7 or something. The feeling though in these El-shaddai, Need a Silent night, etc., music dreams, brings me back to that time.

So, it could be some kind of what we refer to as Divine or Angelic Intervention

It's a little early for Christmas, for me anyway. I'm still in Halloween mode. But it's all I'm drawn to right now.

They may be trying to get the people to listen, fear not and letting the people hear...renewal, mankind, love and such, Faith - not sure at this point.

But almost every day I hear, "Your people are capable of SO much more. Have Faith. The time is near. There must be that of renewal, hope and love."

It comes through in a way I don't talk confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/24/13 12:08 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
So,

Um...this just came out of nowhere. Like I said, I'm in general in the carving, puree, pie-stuffing, turkey brining, mode - it's not even NOV.

Anyway, I'll forget this by tomorrow.

It just came to me this minute - the 3 Wise-men, portrayed in nativity scenes, etc.

Well, "They" it the msg., whatever it is that's coming here and there, well...bugs.

Of poor-er status, turned away, born in a stable or w/in hay -the "3 wise-men " (this'll sound crazy - well...considering the source, maybe not, lol) but the frankenscense and Myr were or feels (more comfortable w/that) Apothecary!

There were probably mites or bugs. Pretty much like what are out here in the woods and tall grass.

I've gotten and find those scents, discourage their presense as well as heal the wounds they leave behind.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Peggy,

or anyone who might know?

I have a hard time reading, even harder (as u can see) sleeping, but does Hebrew/El-Shadai (sp) have anything to do with:

Israel?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P

El Shaddai, meaning All Mighty God surely
does have a lot to do with Israel....As Israel is
God's chosen people.

The Bible is all about Israel and the descendants of
Israel, the Jewish people.

Oh and have you went to You Tube and listened to
Amy Grant sing the song... El Shaddai, it is beautiful.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Peggy,

I've gotten to the point where I've downloaded it onto the kindle. I play it over and over and over. That's the interesting or intriguing (is a better word) issue.

I don't really seek out Christian music? It's just weird. But the dream I had which I could hear the music, but only remember a few words...that's how I found, "I Need a Silent Night" which is by Amy Grant. That led me to another dream w/El Shadai (sp).

That's why I've been calling this the "Good News Dream" because stuff still keeps coming in during whenever.

For instance...I couldn't make out a word in one of the dreams. I'm like if I see it, I'll know it. Racked my brain - nothing.

Anyway, organization is hard for me, so I try to focus on one thing no matter how small and organize (try to, lol).

This isn't my house. Not really. The people moved out quite quickly and left a bunch of stuff behind.

Anyway, I chose a drawer to just clean out completely. In the back was a book. The word I was trying to remember from the dream was in the title?? confused

"The Weapon of Medjugorje" (sp). Well, in the dream, it was something - "Fatima" and "Medjugorjie."

There was a St. Francis of Assis (sp) (I really stink at this). Well, I'm like - You're just looking too far into this.

Well, the was a movie playing in the other room a day later and the movie, specifically mentioned St Franciss of Assis.

So I guess I'll be looking into that next sometime...

***Does anyone else have dreams where you somehow seem to come across affirmations (out of no where) through out the day or just someone mentioning something, you just dreamed about?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.