Print Thread
Page 49 of 282 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 281 282
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Last night I had a dream that I had a white hawk in a cage at home. I used to own birds, and in this dream I had some other birds in cages as well. I don't know how I came to have this hawk, but I felt bad that it was in a small cage that was unsafe and inadequate for it. I searched out bird experts and a woman checked out the hawk for me. She spread the feathers out on its back, and told me that from the light brown pattern on the feathers it was a female. I asked her and a gentleman to help me find a place to bring the bird. A bird sanctuary or rehab type place where maybe it could be transitioned back into the wild, or at the very least given a more appropriate home.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is one of those dreams I get two feelings with. The first one seems to be more sympathetic.

Then it splits...

One is endangered in some manner, like the actual bird/species/litteral.

The other is YOU smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There rarely any I don't remember. My husband's just the opposite and sorry this is really long.

What's been interesting this past year, is I'd say half a dozen times we've either woken up (like where you hike yourself up on your elbows and looked at eachother - long story but true) or the next day if one of us brings it up, "I had a dream." We'll be able to finish the dream FOR the other person. It's almost the same dream, w/minor, really minor differences. It's really wierd!

So, the dream...

I was in a groccery store (of course) and there were only 2 checkers. The lines were so long, they had to put a checker like in a different area - say like the photo dept, or C.S. counter so people could move.

I remember jumping behind one of the counters trying to help check people out. I was hitting buttons, like o.k. this can't be that difficult. You just scan the items right?

A woman thought I was stealing, but when she realized no I used to be an accountant, she showed me how to operate the thing.

We get the drawer open and look at each other like - after all that, THERE'S NO CASH BOX! Just an empty metal drawer. I couldn't take "money-money."

While I was checking, I noticed on the counter these cookies. Like the ones you can get at a Casey's, glazed round, some decorated. Anyway, each one was $3.42 or $3.43.

(this is one of those dreams that play like a movie in my head...even now. Not a normal dream).

I remember, thinking "for ONE cookie?"

In the dream I was trying to keep my breathing under control, like don't panic, act normal.

I space out or something while I'm checking this bitter woman. She was a wealthy woman and of power. I could hear her thoughts and remember exactly what she looks like. Groomed grey hair, away from the face that curled up a bit at the ends and she wore a small set of pearls and navy blue dress.

Across the way I notice a stocker. The shelves were pretty scant. Instead of those stacks or palates people stock w/she had one case but she had a satchel cross-way over her shoulder. A customer, but from outside, came in and went to her. She looked both ways and pulled out a white handkerchief.

The customer held their hand out and unwrapped it. It was a root of Ginger.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
so...

NEW DREAM:

This time an Asian man came to me and showed me a really tacky, almost building. It was in the process of BEING built.

I remember there were men wearing hard hats and they were using ropes??? To work off of on the higher areas.

In my mind I wanted to ask him...from which part do you come? But I didn't because, in the dream, I felt he would think I had no respect and thought all Asian people looked alike, but his Spirit was sOoo pure, I wanted to know his origins.

So anyway, he said, 3 things - with his mind. There's never any talking-talking.

He said, FOR A COUNTRY, building is similar to what you would call, "A Calling-card." If a country isn't building...they appear poor or inefficient.

But, there is a time coming when they and your services of mail will fall behind in payment. For awhile they will keep building and servicing.

But when they stop...

"You have 2-3 years to turn this around. In your time, by year 5 it will be too late."

I swear on everything dear to me those were the words. I wrote them down and woke my husband out of a dead sleep.

The man in the dream was both wise, loving and quite serious, but leaving with the impression that a very REAL window exists to put what I would call, heart into a matter, but in this case - both heart and a stick in the wheel.

This one played like a video as well. I only wrote the words of years he said and how he said it. The rest, well the building looked similar to that ski-resort being built in Japan I think, but he was also refering to ALL COUNTRIES do this.

The workers he showed me were of U.S.

Ya...been having these types of dreams since I was like 6! confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/07/13 10:57 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have dreams and remember them, for awhile anyway, they're really emotional...

But last night was, for me, out of my element. I'm more earthy, animal friendly, jeans/T-shirt, kind of person. So I'll do my best.

The dream was a high-profile gathering of some sort. Now what I got I wrote down (I sleep in increments) and have a notepad next to my bed.

Anyway, the impression I got was a celebration of some type, like an event, even a wedding. BUT it was deffinately someone of I guess higher class than myself because the FBI was involved.

So, I'm going to go with a wedding or something BUT that (my expereince has been) doesn't mean it actually WAS a wedding, just a gathering of wealthy individuals for some type of celebration.

Anyway, there were caterer's, and the food, there was something wrong with it.

In the dream I was taking pictures and I was getting married at the same time I was in an RV and a boat at the same time.

So the FBI requested my photos because they felt the suspect would be in the crowd.

In the dream I'm like o.k., but you're looking on land. They came by boat, one that goes under a boardwalk or something and there's stairs so you wouldn't even see the boat. They parked under it and dressed like servers.

Then I woke up.

Ya, lol, that was a fun one smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/17/13 09:09 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
K...

This one's short.

I don't like the feeling of this one. The other one was so wonderful though. It ties someway into Amy Grant's "I need a silent night" song.

I also had a dream about my daughter - but that's for later. I'll have to try to write it out first.

AND, just incase anyone is wondering - there's no drugs, illicits or otherwise. I just have insomnia. I've always had these types of dreams. Even since a kid. That's it. I did take a generic sleeping pill you can easily get at WM.

Dream (And this one was audial (sp):

My husband said, I said:

"The sky is falling co-8. G,H or Q -8. I can't see. Co-8, q-8, g or H-8, the sky is falling."

Then I went back to sleep. It was one of those where you sit up, I guess and talk.

Even after mid-day, I remembered, though. So that's when I asked my husband.

I'm like do you know what qu-8 or co-8 or g/h - 8 is? I had a dream and meant to ask you about it.

That's when he told me what I said.

But it was like 3 words. "Q" or "G" eight..."the sky is falling."

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/18/13 07:49 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had to go back to the previous dream. Somewhere, throughout the night or morning, I wrote notes. I just didn't remember doing it, so I was relaying my husband's.

It was 1 or 2 sentences or just one long sentance. I didn't put periods when I wrote it out.

It (the dream) said or I said/heard:

"The sky is falling...qu-ait."

In the dream I mentally asked - "Wait...G or H-8?"

There was no response.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
One of my sons lives in Georgia. Yesterday he told us he has taken a job in Pocatello, Idaho. We live in northern California, but two of my boys live in northern Utah. We have actually lived in Pocatello, so my dream was that he bought our old house which has a big dining room that they could use for homeschooling, and the kitchen is big enough to eat in. Since it has 5 bedrooms there was an extra room where we could sleep when we visit. It was such a vivid dream. Maybe I miss that house...

Launa Stout
Kids Crafts/Books

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k. I have to do this quickly...or I'll forget it.

I spoke to my husband about it (he's sick went to bed early, but I wrote in my dream journal).

There was a flood of some sort (which isn't the important part believe it or not) but in front of a Walmart, there were armed guards??

So, in the dream, I'm like above looking down (if that makes sense) almost like what you'd call arial viewing or something...from above.

Eh...OH...got it! K - so the area this Walmart was in had a flood of some kind and there were American Soldiers standing guard around it and there was a fence off to the right.

I couldn't understand why there would be comoflaged (sp) I stink at spelling, lol...

But anyway, the parking lot had water in it and the systems were down. People were driving on land or grass and loading cars up. That was the explanation.

In the dream I did see cars driving on land, but the fence and the soldiers seemed to feel (in the dream) extreme).

Basically the soldier's answer to my question, in the dream was:

"We have to be here to keep people from stealing." confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/26/13 10:19 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Launa,

I don't know about the rest of your dream, but just (don't know) w/in a few days, looked up Northern CA.

It had to do w/that fault that has to do w/Earth-quakes.

Just mentioning it is all.

I wondered if there was (whatever that fault name is) if there's snow near it or ski resort?

That had to do w/another dream.

If you know the name or if there's snow, please let me know if you're up to it. smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/26/13 10:09 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 49 of 282 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.