Next Thread
Print Thread
#836440 09/04/13 02:41 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I tried this face cream morning and night from July 16 to September 2. I still don't know what to do since Nivea stopped making my face products and when I saw that this was less than 5$ at a Wallmart in Rimouski I figured I'd try it.

I wanted to actually use this for longer but I realised that it was screwing up my skin, making it dry. I love the texture and smell but this is not for my skin. I will use the rest with a shower gel in the shower (found out not too long ago that putting face products with shower gels or used alone as body soap makes the body skin soft).

I used as a soap Pond's Cleansing and Make-up Removing Towelettes at the same time, I love the texture but the smell I'm not really a fan of. It did a good job washing my face and I'll finish it off or most of it with a new face cream. I'm not using it like they say we should, I rinse it with water and they say to leave it on after using it, it did not screw with my skin doing that.

Yesterday I used the eye make-up remover I use to clean near my eyes (i NEVER put soap near my eyes...i use eye makeup remover before using a washcloth with water all over the face then i use soap for the face) also as a face wash and that left my skin all dried up, I suspect it was not me rinsing with water but the face cream who dried up my skin. Also I did not put eye cream and face cream yesterday and eventhough my skin was dry it was thankful to spend a day without any cream on it.

So Pond's make cheap products and they do not suck (well the 2 i tried anyway) but it is clearly not made for my skin. Also if like me it is not sold in the stores near you it is sold on Amazon, it is a little higher price than in the stores but it's still cheap. I had enough cream with one bottle but I only bought two towelettes packages so I bought more on Amazon, for Canada (cant see why its not like that elsewhere) we don't have to buy a lot for free shipping so it was not that big of difference price wise.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
I have tried this cream and I like it. Also, their facial wash is effective for me! I know some friends who don't like Pond's but still it depends on your skin. Sometimes, a product works for others, sometimes it don't. smile

I love silk!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.