Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 121 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 120 121
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Terri, that is so funny. That's the pair I have right now. However, I think I got the walking shoes and maybe I should have gotten jogging or something else. Had them maybe 2 months and now my feet hurt. I even put some Dr Scholl's gel inserts which helped a while, but not anymore. I do like the shoe though, they are light and comfortable for the most part.

My feet are getting old! frown

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
You look very young so surely your feet are old and not the rest of you. I have a knee that is not aging as gracefully as my other parts! There is a Reebok outlet near us that we like, the shoes seem to last a long time and are relatively inexpensive. Someone else told us to try Dr. Scholl's inserts - so you like those?

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Thank you for your kind words smile

I just turned 54 last Sunday! I do like the Scholl's inserts, but there are so many that I think would serve my feet much better, I just have to look for them.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
First of all I can't believe your. As for the shoes, you'll just have to try on several brands and find one that's comfortable for you. I used to be a Nike devotee but changed as I got older. I hope you find some comfortable shoes.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
While traveling and doing heavy duty sightseeing, I wore a pair of slip on tennis shoes which were comfortable here at home. I wore them once and put them away for the rest of the trip. I wore my Pikolinos, a little buckle up sandle everywhere. Granted, I'm not doing power walking or jumping jacks, et al, just walking, but how much more comfortable they were. The day I purchased them I knew they were going to be a comfortable shoe.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Today I did 60 minutes of wii fit, which is my normal routine.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
That's really good. WII Fit can be an intense workout. I don't think I've ever been able to do 60 minutes. What exercises do you do?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I like Wii (sp)

I used to have it and actually miss it. But for now I'm trying to get on this Mountain thingy - I don't know the tech. term but it's like a cross-country skiing type deal.

I want to do it, but just can't seem to do it w/out something going wrong.

I wonder if anyone out there has a suggestion as to the difference between say a flat-walker, like almost a conveyor belt vs. this Mt. climbing-thing.

The Mt. thing really hurts, but my mother-in-law has a flat thingy that might work better?

I don't really know my body parts, but probably should.

Something to work on because, at least in my mind, it's all connected smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Elleise, if the cross-country ski machine hurts, don't do it. You may strain or pull a muscle. I'm not sure what the flat "thingy" is but is it a treadmill? The best indoor machines you can use are a treadmill with cushioning and a recumbent bike.

Good luck with those body parts.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Elleise, I'm wondering if the mountain climbing machine is a nordic track (sp?) or elliptical machine. I've done both and they are intense!

I do very low, I mean loooow impact aerobics on the wii. The freestep where I'm stepping on and off a platform that is about 6 inches high and the hula hoop. I usually start with 30 minutes of the free step, then alternate free step, hula until I reach 60 min. I listen to affirmations while I exercise. 2 birds. 1 stone.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Page 10 of 121 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.