logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Thank you for sharing this, clairehobby :)! I have learned another beading activity.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
In the people-watching season, a statement necklace can be an undoubted all-purpose ornament to match your dresses. Here, a statement necklace DIY project that contains the mainly essentials about how to make a statement necklace has been well-prepared!

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
Shark
Shark
Some necklace making instructions about how to make a rosary necklace, including what actually the rosary necklace is and how to make it with merely beads and eyepins in low budget and simple steps shown with pictures!

Shark
Shark
Easy step-by-step tutorial about how to make crystal earrings, complete illustrations with unique beading method prepared for a pair of handmade dangling crystal earrings!

Shark
Shark
Detailed instructions of how to make a pearl necklace at home! Try to follow my pink pearl necklace with the soft pearl beads and some golden ones here; you will get an unexpected necklace!

Shark
Shark
Timeless classic "Titanic" begins with "Heart Of Ocean Necklace", and ended in "Heart Of Ocean Necklace" as well. After seen the movie, nobody can forget frames that In the bedroom, rose put on the "ocean of heart", and then jack drew her the unforgettable portrait. Thus, in today's tutorial, I will show you how to bead it by European Beads and cheap Glass beads.

Shark
Shark
I was just browsing around on ETSY and found this necklace at last. No matter its color collocation, or the DIY processes are really super easy and fitful for the approaching summer season. Especially since I suddenly noticed that I just own a out-of-fashion jewelry made out of the cheap gemstone beads, then I decided to make one by myself immediately.
Tutorials-How to Make the Super Easy Necklace

Last edited by clairehobby; 09/21/13 11:04 PM.

Shark
Shark
A sparkling guidance about making your own earrings in the forthcoming festival season: step by step Swarovski Christmas tree Earrings guidance. In one or less minute, you can design a fabulous gift for you own as well as close friends.

Shark
Shark
Easy to learn and make jewelry plan-how to make wooden jewelry at home by common wood beads merely. A project suitable for your children, family and close friends; Share and make wooden jewelry for yourself and your relatives.

#839402 09/23/13 09:51 PM
Shark
Shark
A nice combination opens a treasure of creation. That is just how our tutorial on how to make a beaded flower comes into being. Let's bead flowers with white pearls and purple glass beads.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ShalasBeads 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.