Furkids - Pets for the Childfree

Patricia Pedraza-Nafziger
Married No Kids Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Lol - I never knew they were called furkids. I have two furkids. Both are cats. Both of them "came" to me. In fact, I have had many cats over the years. All of them were rescued.

They are well-loved and cared for. They understand what you are saying, at least in their own way. They bring love and joy to me and I hope I have returned the kindness.

It is so sad the number of pets who are euthanized. It would be wonderful to see all the animals get loving homes.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Goodness Gracious and Geeze Manize !!

Got 3 girls and 2 boys Furkid kitty cats at home.

And, a bird Maggie Pie.

Then at the worksite, a chow, Bit Bit or Little Bit.

A cat punkin' and a new little kitty learning the ropes from punkin' head !!!

Every single one is a rescue and refugee from bad homes !!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
We have two rescue firkids - Sadie (my avatar) is a 10yo lab / water spaniel mix, and Seraphina is an 11yo Ragdoll / Maine Coon mix kitty. We got them both at an older age, because not so many older pets get rehomed.

I unashamedly refer to myself as 'Mommy' and why not? How much better to have furkids who are well-treated and loved to bits, than human kids you don't really want and probably won't parent in a good way.

Grace Rostoker
Mystery Movies Editor

Mystery Movies Site
Mystery Movies Forum

OP Offline
I have two furkids, two little Morkies named Coco and Kenya. They are cute, fun, and very loving. But they are also a lot of work, can't imagin a life without furkids

Patricia Pedraza-Nafziger
Married No Kids Editor
I have four furkids. My husband's allergic to cats and our lifestyle is not suitable for a dog, so we have four goofy ferrets.

B
B
My husband and I have four fur-children. We have two Maltese, one boy and one girl, and we also have a Havanese furbaby and a Cockapoo furbaby. We also had a Scottie and a Yorkie, but they both passed last year within 7 weeks of each other. Our Scottie passed away at the age of 8 with bladder cancer and our Yorkie died at age 16 of old age. We do not regret not having human children at all as our fur-children provide us with so much happiness, love, companionship, and laughter, we do not feel we are missing a thing.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
We have 1 golden retriever named Maggie Piddlepads and 3 rescue rats: Pigsy, Watson, and Michael Crick.

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
we have yorkshire terrier.she is a great furbaby. she was diagnosed with a tumor on her pancreas last month. her insulin output is 5 times normal levels. we are keeping her appetite satisfied. she gained a few pounds but thats ok. shes not in pain. she does have episodes of disorientation and weakness in her legs ooccasionally... weve lost pets before..bu this little girl is very special to us. just typing about it make me sad. we will make sure she doesnt suffer or go through operations that cause distress. we should have two or more years with her. shes is a great travel and camping dog.. yorkies are small but fearless as any big dog...her name is maggie.

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
we have the most adorable yorkshire terrier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.