Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 65 1 2 3 4 64 65
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
The universe sends you what you need. The universe will gently keep sending you that message until you listen to it.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I can understand an aversion to spiders, especially the really large ones. I'm not sure how I would react to those. But, where I live, the smaller spiders are a happy addition to my garden. After all, without them, I would lose much of the fruits and vegetables I grow to the bugs that they eat. So I am quite fond of some of them and tolerant of the others.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

Lisa LowCarb #836048 09/02/13 02:15 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Although spiders give me the willies if they are too big, generally I leave them alone when they are outside. If they are inside in my living space, then all bets are off. They are promptly smooshed and removed.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Lisa LowCarb #836271 09/03/13 09:45 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks for all of the replies and YES, Lisa, I've heard something along those lines as well...like spiders are drawn to certain people and have a Spiritual significance.

Ironically - TRUE STORY!

Just today, went to my new Dr. and my husband has seen it happen. I'll be in the kitchen and of all the places, one parachuttes off the ceiling right above my head and you see him blow cheeks puffed out and all and yank me away, lol.

But today, I'm at the front desk, waiting for a follow-up schedule appt. and this spider walks past my feet/toes. Stops, turns around (We both look down and and I'm like you gotta be #$%^&-me) he opens the door for me, I walk through it and he goes,

"Hon...it's following right behind you...." It actually sped up to catch up to me. I just look at the sky, shake my head, like - I give up, lol smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/03/13 09:48 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
The last spider I saw was two or three nights ago in the downstairs bathroom. It was on the ceiling and I saw it when I was getting my things ready for my shower, it freaked me out more than normal because it was right where the switch is so it could of fallen right on me when I went into the bathroom. I was able to catch it with a Swiffer mop, left the cadaver for my mom (always write a note saying where it is when this happens at night).

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elleise -

If I could "like" your post I would!! See, it likes you, and it wants to bring you good luck! It cares about you smile.

I know you will have joy in your life smile.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Sandra - it is wonderful that your garden spiders are helping to keep your plants safe from bugs! They're like your free, 24-hour-day gardening crew smile.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have awesome news! It is just Too Cool!

I now have a beautiful orb weaver spider building one of those gorgeous spiral webs in my office, right in front of me!! smile It is like a master architect! It wants to inspire me, like a dreamcatcher, and also keep me safe from those pesky little gnats that have been around smile. What a good doobie!

Low Carb Forum
Lisa LowCarb #836487 09/05/13 05:01 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I had one of those guys here as well, but he was too close to my front door. The web was pretty and all, but I used a shovel to transport the spider to the wooded border of the yard. Boy he was a fast mover!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Lisa LowCarb #836721 09/06/13 09:01 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks Lisa,

It's comin' like sprinkles...not all at once, but I'm getting those affirmations as you mention. You must have a bit of the ol' Irish/Native American sensitivity yourself smile

My husband said yesterday, it feels like a pin-hole of light, but solid one. He's the "Joe" of "Allison's" Medium (the t.V. show).

In his words: "It's all energy and a huge imbalance going on right now of gargantuan proportions. People (their beings) are sifting through or trying to, decide which side to invest their own energy.

But even spiders, which wanted so badly to show how much good-luck was coming my way, crawled inside my ear...ewwww....when it keeps happening over and over, I call those affirmations smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 65 1 2 3 4 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.