N
I don't remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I only remember one dream.

I was watching a Judge Judy case. A man was suing his ex girlfriend because she had lied and stolen money from him. He barle had to talk be cause all the evidence, the woman and her witness who was her sister spoke about the woman's guilt. He won the case.

N
N

The only thing I remember is that Shumi was in it and that he was back in Formula One but just for helping a while with Mercedes but Ross Brawn ended up creating his own team and he asked Shumi to come drive for him and Shumi accepted. Brawn wanted to use Shumi like he used him with Mercedes but Shumi this time knew it and he accepted for revenge.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k.

I hated this dream, and I don't know for people who follow their dreams, there's a difference, you know?

Like the garbage nonsensical dreams, the ones that wake you and kind of have a hard time going back to sleep after those, well that's what I had.

There was a bomb a huge one you could hear, before people on the outskirts of the area could see it...kind of like you hear fire-works, but don't know where they come from so you keep looking around.

Anyway, the dream...one bomb (huge one) followed by 4-5 smaller explosions and they hit something having to do w/agriculture.

In the dream these people came to my house and said by Gv/law, they had the right to my property and I'm like "O.K...can I help?"

They had all of this farming equiptment and they wanted to bulldoze my land for crops (I guess) there was corn, pod-sweet-peas, etc, they were dropping. It was all organized.

I waited while they did what they needed for the community but asked one of the (they weren't soldiers, but something like a college or mall police person there to supervise...younger, I guess)

But asked can I eat some of the vegetables that are grown or make food for the family. They opened my fridge and another guy actually asked someone to do that and the guy that asked him to do that said,

"How's their fridge looking?"

The other guy (the responder) said, "They look supplied." something like that, like the fridge wasnt' bare.

So the head-guy said, "NO" I couldn't eat from the crops and they had a way or machine to estimate just how much corn (particularly) a stock would provide...incase I took some.

Still haven't gone back to sleep because of that dream...BLECH~~ sick

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
That could very well be a dream of the future as scary and bleak as it is.

My house is legally precarious, they could walk in at any moment.

They are already starting an easement on the commercial property to plant 'underground utilities'.

But I have to have faith in a 'higher power'.

-- Burt B.

N
N

I went to a movie theatre (it looked like a classroom) and I started to draw things on a white board, the room was packed with people. I draw a rectangle and put the numbers of the rectangle then I started explaining that after calculating the weight and height of human beings that this rectangle would be for every human being (very small room that would be even for a child) and that it was the same for every animals held captive for the entertainment of people. At first the people in the room were interested but when I started explaining this they became either angry or they did not want to hear this so one by one they all got up and left. While they were leaving I screamed to keep ignoring this like every almost human being does with reality.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy

I went to a movie theatre (it looked like a classroom) and I started to draw things on a white board, the room was packed with people. I draw a rectangle and put the numbers of the rectangle then I started explaining that after calculating the weight and height of human beings that this rectangle would be for every human being (very small room that would be even for a child) and that it was the same for every animals held captive for the entertainment of people.

well goodness! smile

This may or may not make you feel good. I'm actuallly intrigued!

In 24 hrs. I've had 3 separate people LITERALLY say to me, (you're the 4th).

"I had a dream I was in a theater and it was like a classroom..."

There are some variations, but you guys are explaining similar dreams.

Anyway, it almost reminds me of the 11:11 thing.

These people don't know eachother or live separately, like a relative far away or friend, no not friend, but aquaintence..

Anyway, they're sitting in a theater, watching something more than a movie, like a class-room. It's more serious than when we'd go to the movie.

There's this mathmatical equation w/in a square that represents, how something is done that relates to everyone, everything...

Personally, don't think yours was an average dream.

I had one too, but mine came with an added word when I woke that was echoing.

In it, the same theater-theme, the same equation, but I was irritated by it..."I said, ARE YOU S**** me?"

"Oppression?

Every single solitary race, ones we're just now finding out about have had oppression, this is a bunch of... and you're just prolonging something we should have gotten past a long time ago!"

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

Wow that is weird that so many people have told you about a dream about a move theatre being like a classroom!

The thing that stuck out to em in that dream was the end when I was screaming and everyone did not care especially since before I started talking they were interested.

N
N
I only remember one part of a dream, the idea of a dream and one dream.

The part is me and someone were walking in a forest and we came into a little part that looked difficult to climb, it was small but had lots of tree branches and things like that but we decided that since it was small we'd do it. We were almost up when I saw a big branch moving, that excited me because I thought it would be a cute animal so I went to look and it was a spider, I of course freaked out and got out of there.

The dream I knew what was about but cannot remember most of it is that I was either in vacation somewhere or we were driving there and I asked to stop because it was beautiful. There were watre, trees and grass everywhere. I was looking around and then after walking I ended up in the water.

The dream was me doing my first grocery shopping but my parents were there. They were trying to bring me down but I was ignoring them, I was even showing them how I would be able to eat everyday with not a lot of money. They were not happy.

Koala
Koala
Dear Burt,

WHY?

loong

Page 45 of 282 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.