Print Thread
Page 41 of 282 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 281 282
I
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I
I dreamed about bread Elleise. I was sitting at a table eating with a number of other people, one of them my ex-sister in law. The bread on the table must have been finished, as she and another woman turned around towards tables behind them and took long wholemeal baguettes from there...........

Isabel Hood
Mexican Food
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember my last dream and parts of one dream.

In one Arnold Vosloo was in it as Imhotep.

In my last dream I called the authority (i had the impression that it was again Arnold Vosloo so that could of been the ending of the other dream or i was still thinking about him while in my dream state) to say what exactly was going on with a drunk and dangerous uncle of mine and I made sure in that phone call to mention my name and that I did not want to be anonymous) and when I hung up I went to eat with my parents and my dad was more than angry with me and I did not care. I listed him all the bad things he has done and what he could do next and that made my dad angrier, he tried to make me look bad and worst than his brother and I started to laugh and say that this was just ridiculous.

N
N
I only remember one dream (or a part of a dream...dont know really...i have almost a memory from a dream but i dont know if it was that 1 or another one).

I was going on vacation and decided to change a few things before going including my email address, to pick a new one took me a long time. When I got back I went into my old one instead of the new one, I realised my mistake and it took me a while to find the new email address because I had checked so many before deciding.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I told an old friend of mine that when my parents would be gone on their little vacation that I would call her (i told her by email but i could see her and she could see me like we were at the same place) but when I woke up alone in the house or a little before my parents left I thought it was a bad idea because I want to be completely alone during that time so I was trying to find excuses to be hang up after talking to her a while. The morning I woke up alone (before or after i was trying to find the excuse...cant remember) I went to see my emails and I was suspended so I found another email address and during that day I was not able to enter this email address anymore, I was freaking out over this.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, Nancy, I dreamt about a celebrity last night! LOL.

Oprah Winfrey. She hooked her arm in mine and took me to the front section of her show. I was surprised and a bit apprehensive but I went along. She introduced me around to some interesting and influential people.

But then when it was time to sit in the audience for a show, she placed her purse and other effects on the seat next to her so I felt compelled to sit in the seats behind her. A few other women were in that row and our entire row of seats rolled backwards and then upright again. A woman laughed and the feeling was, "That's the way Oprah is. She is great for a short while and then loses interest in you."

While I like and respect Oprah, I wasn't going to be intimidated by her or kiss up to her. She respected me back in return for this but she went on with her focus on her companies, etc. and I went on with my own life.

Despite all of her success and her charitable endeavors, Oprah still harbors some deep-seated insecurities that arise on occasion. She's overcome them but they still haunt her and she must forcefully push them aside and keep moving onward. She's doing a good job at it but it does cause her to come across as callous with those who work with her on a day-to-day basis.

We each create the life we want. I am happy with mine. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I only remember one dream.

I went to a drugstore to get a new prescription but this lady was near and was doing it on purpose just to spy on what others had for prescriptions and I told her and everyone there that I would not get that prescription as long as there would be someone near who could see and hear, that made her laugh. Finally she went away and I had my news presciption filled. It was for an anti-depressant and I told the pharmacist that I did not even know why I was taking this because I did not need to take it everyday, he told me to try it for one month (there only was 15 pill not 30) and if it did not work to either stop it or to refill it but to only use it when I feel like calming down (he thought the second idea was a great idea). I went away but before going outside I checked the pills and realised they looked like one pill that I once tried for a while and I was angry with that because that pill made me like a zombie. I went outside but there was a little girl with a little boy going in and the little girl was crying saying that she had promised her mom that she would not be late to her pottery class, I asked them what time was their class and they (cant remember who told me or if it was both) told me the time and they were late by almost half an hour. The little girl was very upset so I told them that I could be acting like I was their babysitter and that they were late because of me.

N
N
I don't remember any of my dreams.

N
N
I only remember one dream.

I was on my computer and I went on Tree Nation, I was looking at my tree and how many drops it had and I realised that I had a new tree. After checking it, watering it and thanking the person who had given it to me I realised that there was other trees that were given to me but they were not in my tree list and I could not get to them and know how much I had, that frustrated me a lot (that is kind of weird or/and funny because earlier i tried going there and they are closed until apparently 14:40....that made me angry [not like in my dream] because if they dont come back by 19:00 i lose my drops).

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That's one of those dreams I'd pay attention to. smile They[re more than a regular dream, way beyond the brain dream that filters out the stress of the day, more along the lines of Spirituality wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.K. One more post and I'm off to watch a pleasant movie or soundwave to try and fall asleep to.

The dream I had last night, made me depressed all day.

Nothing could get me out of it...

Anywhoo, I was in a mental institution. My mom was there, I was visiting and my brother was there as a patient.

He was in a wheelchair and I was pushing him. He didn't care about anything anymore, basically waiting to die.

The hospital or whereever he was at was serving this food. It was really gross...like litterally the government had them grind up fruit and bugs and basically what we know as pickle-loaf??? Is that the right word? You can get it in an oscar myer package along with some other meats.

Anyway, everyone was walking or siting around just dead...

But the meat or sandwhiches is what bothered me the most.

Like what the GV tried before didn't work. People "woke up" so to or what they tried to do to save money, and to get get nutrients to people they started blending waste??????

Anyway, in the dream my brother didn't have underwear on and just a gown. He had a tray and the stuff that looked like salami was turning grey, so - well it was a place for the elderly/mentally disturbed.

I was mad because in the dream I knew fruit ground up or not, is like gross...no one wanted or was inspired to eat it, especially in meat. Soy would have beeen better,but this was like to get grant money they had to do this and it tasted awful.

Then I woke up...yeah...I don't get much sleep even when I do, lol smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/06/13 12:32 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 41 of 282 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.