logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
A
i think that all off the things make a women beutifull,but cloths is the one off the best among them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
The true beauty of a woman comes from within. Sure it is important for her to pay attention to her outward appearance by maintaining her hair and nails, applying appropriate makeup and fragrance if she wishes, and putting on clothes that make her feel good. Of course all of that is nice to see. But when a woman is loving, giving, compassionate, and confident, that inner beauty will shine through so much more than any clothes or makeup she could put on.

Loong is right, a woman's beauty will exude from her. She will have an irresistable energy and presence that will draw you to her. There is no greater beauty than that which comes from within. Everything else is just material, and not an accurate way to describe the true beauty of a woman.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Kind hearted inside is most the important, and a shining point.

B
B
If a woman is not a natural beauty she can turn herself into one with the right hair, make up and clothes. Big hair, professional and high quality make up and sexy yet sophisticated clothes. Especially dresses and high heels help a woman's appearance. And a great posture with an elegant walk! .

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
The appearance is just a part of a women. All that really matters is the character she possess.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I think every woman in this world is unique and beautiful.

A
A
I think that dressing style and hair style makes a women beautiful:)...and also her behaviour is most important.

E
E
A little of attitude, sense of clothing, little makeup, respect for others, bold, passionate for her goals/work, etc.

Clean healthy body and kind heart for me are the keys to staying beautiful!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
To me, genuine!

Women have a uniqueness about them. An unduplicated sense of empathy for some, strength, intuitive by nature. They're a balance, in my opinion.

A truly beautiful woman is one that is her own self. One with the ability not only to shine through, but spread that spark onto others.

What you see, is what you get, inside and out. Not a person pretending to be something they're not. Or, having an ulterior motive - be it money, power or anything else that isn't fully presented, well...upfront shall we say?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.