Print Thread
#829737 07/15/13 11:49 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Has anyone heard of or had an experience with "The Witching Hour/"

If so, or even if you haven't, I'd like to hear your opinions of what exactly you feel it is and why specifically there is an established hour.

I have some of my own ideas/deductions, but like to hear how others feel about it smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think its between 3am to 5am for me. I experience too much during that time.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Angel,

Me too. I'd heard of something called "riding the witches broom" or something similar.

For me, it's around 3:15 am - 4:00 or so. but I'm paralyzed. So, I'm or part of me is asleep I guess, I can look around w/my eyes (left/right) but it feels like an elephant is laying on top of me and I'm not able to move. Have to start w/my toes.

From there I must keep my eyes wide open/awake or it feels like I'm falling continuously. Not the falling sensation where you jerk and feel you're falling right before you drift off to sleep. Almost a different realm. There's a cold wind sensation as well...interesting confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 07/15/13 12:11 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Yea I use to couldnt move. Now I just see and hear a little too much. not asleep either, very awake. I use to be between sleep and awake, now just a time when I wake up and see stuff. im getting alittle frustrated with this tho.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Man could we talk, lol ! Frustrating is putting it lightly (he-he).

Midwest? Meet me for coffee sometime and we could probably write the next Moby Dick.

Actually I'm working on getting a "meet-up" group together. I've tossed the idea around for a few months now. There's a social website where you simply put it out there and you meet once a month some place.

How far out are you in the Midwest? I'm near Chicago.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
The time is mostly same for everyone 3am to 5am. I have also experienced too much at that time.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Im near chicago to, but in Indiana. and I am familiar with meetup.com. I already belong to a few groups myself.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well then my friend...let's do it!

Doesn't have to be coffee, can be a setting of some sort. I'm big on picnics and groups like we sit around a circle. Campfires, BYOW (bring your own whatever) no judgies, but I feel a lot can be accomplished without being judged, bring what you want, find the ambiance (me - well, if I had my way, it would be a cabin somewhere).

But on a simple or more simple note, I know where and how to get to Indiana. Let me think on this and maybe we can meet half way or I can just go there. I have a few things going on, but I feel meeting in person would be beneficial in a healing manner and well, lol, don't take this wrong - but I'd bring some Kleenex - the aloe soft stuff.

I'm going to ((hugz)) smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.