Print Thread
Page 35 of 282 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Me, too. frown

I only recall a glimpse of a dream during which our cat wanted to go outside but there were two coyotes out there.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today is like yesterday, I cannot remember my dreams but it's like I almost do.

N
N
I barely remember one drea.

It started with me watching television and I ended up on a channel where they were showing an old sick woman. That woman ended up where I was and we had to get out of there (dont remember why) so I put her in my arms but my mom was too there and she did not want to get out, she looked very fragile and as worst as the older woman. I said to my mom to come and I was able to grab one of her arms while still having the old sick woman in my arms and I was trying to get away with both of them.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Despite your anger towards your mother and her friend in your waking life, there is a part of you (perhaps your higher self) that wishes to help them. Your higher self recognizes that these two women are very frail in spirit. Sick even.

But that is only one view you hold of them as you were watching television and only this was only one show on one channel.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Thank you very much Lori, I always love it when you help me with my dreams!

My mom's friend is not sick but my grandmother is, that may of been the other woman (shes not a woman i ever seen before...she was very small and thin and sick).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I had money (i dont remember how i get that money) so I bought a huge island and asked Mike Holmes to repair an old house that was on it and to do other work so I can have a beautiful and comfortable place to live like I have dreamed of (that house was VERY old...it was about to completely fall over but i wanted to save it...they were able to). At the end I was in bed with Matthew McConaughey (i like him as an actor but i never found him hot).

N
N
I remembered one dream (just barely) when I woke up but now I can't remember it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The past two nights, I had eerie dreams. They speak of transitions, of aging.

In one, I noticed that my house was decorated by someone else and it was no longer my home. I told my son sadly that things are changing. "They can't say the same." I buried my face into his chest to smell him as though I was trying to hold onto his childhood. But he was a man not a child anymore. "Things change." He nodded. I said, "This isn't my home anymore." He nodded. I said, "I have to go." And again he nodded.

I told him that I had to go and help people, that it was my duty now. He seemed sad but for me more than him. I think he was ready to face the inevitable future but I was more reluctant.

I woke up with a feeling of deep sadness.

Second dream:

I was with a friend and we were driving in our old neighborhood to check out how things have changed. But this was my childhood neighborhood, not hers, but in the dream she had lived in the house where my cousin still lives.

I noticed that the city had changed the street names to fit a New Orleans theme. I was able to go to my old house and talk with the current resident who was a nice younger woman. The house itself looked completely different but I felt very nostalgic about it and kissed my hand and placed it on the opening of the side of the garage front door. I noticed that the house numbers on the house were incorrect. It was switched with the house across the street. When I asked the woman about it, she said I was right. The house number was wrong on the house. She gave no explanation.

My friend's house (my cousin's) had a dramatic makeover and was overhauled and redone completely. It was the most stunning architecturally designed home on the block! I couldn't wait to tell my mother because in waking life, my cousin's house was not well cared for and in dilapidated condition before.

We went over and the lady there was giving my friend a tour. For some reason, I stayed outside to look around the street.

There was such an odd feeling throughout these dreams. Reflecting on the past, recognizing that everything changes and that we cannot hold onto what we love in the same way.

But it has been a good life. There was such joy in being a mother. I am not needed in the same way anymore, and that is ok. It is time to move on...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I dreamed that Connie and I bought my Aunt and Uncle's house.

We mistakenly went to their daughter's house first and talked to her husband and discussed that he graduated college in 1985.

We found a fairly large wad of cash in the lawn.

Then we went on to Uncle George and Auntie Evie's house and found and even larger wad of cash in the lawn -- It was huge !!!

That's Pretty !! smile !!!

N
N
I remember less than one percent from a dream.

All I remember was that many actors were in it and that there was spaceships. I don't remember if it was our spaceships or if there was an invasion or both.

Page 35 of 282 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.