Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 282 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When I got up I remembered most of one dream and what a second dream was about, now I only remember a little of that first dream.

It started as me watching a new Fast and Furious movie then I ended up in it and it became reality. We were all cops except for the son of Dwayne Johnson who was working in an ice cream shop, he was talking to some people filming a documentary. Rocky came and then his ex which apparently also his son's mother but when she arrived the son was surprised, not happy and scared of what will happen next. I saw her do something but cannot remember what (she was not a cop too). Then Sylvester Stallone who was also a cop arrived and started banging on a door with glass and he was warning us about something, when we went to open the door he screamed to not do it then he was killed. After that a woman cop (shes an actress in a show about cops that i dont watch) started screaming then she started melting like acid was on her but it came from inside her, at one point it was even spraying everywhere. I took my gun and aimed at her head to finish her misery but for some reason I did not shoot and put my weapon back where it was. We just stood there and watch her die in agony.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I only remember a little of one dream.

Me and my mom went to the hospital to pick up an old man that we knew and when we saw him he looked to be worst than what he was like before he went to the hospital. Then aliens appeared out of nowhere and I screamed to my mom to look out, an alien jumped over her. We started to run and were able to arrived outside in the parking lot, lucky for us a car was running with noone inside so we hurry inside it and drove off with it (i was driving). An alien was chasing us outside and eventhough I was driving that car really fast it was able to be right next to it. Suddendly the street became a forest with rocks instead of trees, I was still able to drive through it without stopping and we reached another street with the alien right next to us.

N
N
I only remember what one of my dreams was about.

I was in Vin Diesel's gang from Fast & Furious. When his ex came back to life I immediately thought that he would come back to her so I left but he wanted to stay with me so he started to try and find me and I did not know about that.

N
N
I only remember my last dream and what it was about.

Patrick Swayze went into hiding for many years and when he came back he only had news and magazine clippings of his acting days. He wanted to make a comeback and he tried starting with singing. In the meantime he was getting checks and people thought that it was disgusting of him because they thought he was rich which was not the case since all he had to his name was the clippings. He had written a song and he realised that a man stole it. The last thing I remember is him confronting the man who stole his song.

N
N
I do not remember any of my dreams.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Part of my crazy dream was driving on the expressway laying on my back in the middle of the seats. the car was still going, no accidents or anything. I remember trying to get up to grab the wheel and use the brakes, but really couldnt. the car was going fast to.

N
N
I again cannot remember any of my dreams.

N
N
I again don't remember any of my dreams.

N
N
Again I do not remember any of my dreams.

N
N
It's the same thing again, I can't remember my dreams.

Page 33 of 282 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.