Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 282 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The night before last, I had a curious dream about a toilet. It was clogged and although I didn't like the idea of sticking my hand in unclean water, I stuck my arm in and pulled out the clog. It was a long raw pork tenderloin. LOL.

I put it in a large plastic garbage bag and threw it out. Then, I scrubbed the toilet clean with my hand, a scrubby sponge and some Comet cleanser with bleach. Flushed the toilet. It was sparkling clean and sanitary.

Haha. This dream sounds really weird but it does have a perfectly sensible interpretation!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Something interesting occurred yesterday. For years, I used to have dreams about being on a freeway and making transitions onto other freeways. I would get frustrated because I would take the wrong transition and have to double back.

Well, lately I've been doing that in my waking life while driving. Missing the transition on the freeways and having to double back. This has been happening whenever I'm on a long drive to a new place.

It was deja vu yesterday as I actually was on the same freeway that appeared in my earlier dreams.

In my waking life, I am in the midst of a transition and have been considering and reconsidering different paths, even thinking about returning to a former path. It's just so odd that my dreams foretold about this part of my life a long time ago.

The good news is that in my dreams, I do eventually make it onto the right freeway. In my waking life, I feel like I am on the right road finally. I feel at peace with this decision.

I was told during prayer once to "follow the peace" when making decisions. Instead of trying to debate things in my head, I now follow the peace in my heart.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember any of my dreams (i remembered some things after waking up but when i got up nothing).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

In the first I had lots of stolen money. I rented a motel room and the other people I was with (i dont know if they stole the money with me or not...i had the impression they did not...anyway they knew it was stolen) were telling me that it was not a good idea but I told them that it was and the money would be well hidden. So I hid the money in different places in the motel room (the motel was a cheap 1 but the room was really big [technically there was many rooms there] and clean) and we all went to an amusement parr.

In the second some people surpised me by bringing me where Michael Schumacher was (or hes the 1 who came where i was...dont really recall) and I freaked out by crying hysterically, he was touched by it and hugged me and that made me more hysterical.

In the last Michael Schumacher came back to Formula One with Ferrari. He started immediately to not only win but also humiliate Fernando Alonso and that worthless big headed cheating moron left not long after the season had started.

N
N
When I woke up I remembered some parts of some dreams but when I got up I did not anymore.

N
N
I only remember a little of my first dream.

I was an astronaut. I was in a spacecraft in space with a small crew. I went outside to do a repair and for some reason I took off the cord that was keeping me from falling into the deep of space, when I did that someone inside starting to scream at me "What are you doing?" and other things but I still did it. I was able to do the repairs without any problems and without any fears of dying. I went back in and when I took off my suit I realised that I was sick (it looked like a burn), the entire crew thought that somehow I was exposed to space when outside the ship but I thought that someone in the crew had poisoned me. The last thing I remember is thinking that while everyone thought that I had a leak on my suit and looking at someone from the crew that looked suspicious.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I have had weird dreams this week! I don't dream often anymore but the first dream this week I was down in the cellar standing on a crate looking for something. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move really fast from under a chest that was kinda below my feet. I looked and thought it was a water bug as we get those in our cellar occasionally and they move FAST! However I did a double take, even though the light was dingy and saw it had a long tail and four legs, a lizard I thought.

As soon as that registered it seemed to panic and turn around and run back from where it came...I awoke. A few nights later I dreamed that there were piles of water bugs huddled together in corners of the cellar, all squirming around. Just too creepy...so yesterday when one ran out from underneath my pile of laundry that I had dumped on the floor, it quickly expired.

Last edited by Allyson ARCuisine; 06/17/13 04:58 PM.
N
N
I remember nothing from any of my dreams (i did remember some things when i woke up but they were forgotten before getting up).

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
It's weird how dreams work when you sometimes remember all of them and then others you remember bits and pieces, then sometimes nothing and it frustrates you all of the day until you make yourself remember.

N
N
Allyson,

I find that when I forget my dreams and when I don't even know if I dreamed or not is when I have trouble sleeping. A few days ago after waking up I wanted to remember this one dream because I thought for some reason that it was important but of course when I got up I could not remember it, it was the first time that I had that feeling so it was strange for me.

Page 31 of 282 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.