Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#824196 06/01/13 05:29 PM
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Early Friday morning I dreamed I was leaving New York City. I was at the waterfront and a woman offered to give me a life on some kind of raft/boat that looked like it was made out of off white old car seats. She was paddling this and we were in a dome that had two openings; one on the land and the other opened to the sea. We were paddling along and there were polar bears swimming everywhere, dozens. This was a polar bear hangout and they were used to humans. Two bears came over and started sniffing at us. I was getting very uncomfortable, as polar bears are predators and could kill us. The woman maneuvered around the bears and we exited the dome for open water. Then, I was in a different place with dirt, I was on the ground and a scorpion was coming out of something, maybe a boot. Its tail was curled up and it was coming towards me like it was going to sting me. I started backing away from it, and then I woke up!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
I forgot to mention: yesterday two different times a song came on the radio by Scorpion. I had forgotten about this band, haven't heard of them in decades, and when the song came on the radio I remembered the dream. Last night I was stargazing in the hammock and Scorpius was rising above my house, and this reminded me again of my dream I think I'm being told to be very aware of the scorpion, whoever it is...

firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
This morning on facebook a post popped up for WWF, to enter for a chance to win a Polar Bear Trip! Maybe my dream was merely a premonition of the Polar Bear Trip contest smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi firefly! Interesting dreams, indeed. smile

Could your dream be a premonition of the upcoming Polar Bear contest? Sure. How fun. I hope you win. laugh

Yet, polar bears also symbolize frigidity of emotions. The ocean/water reflects emotions so you may be surrounded by those who seem cold or unemotional while someone is helping you navigate your emotions. Being in control of them.

As for those Scorpion/Scorpio appearances, I would be on guard for anyone who could sting you. It was coming out of something, you mentioned, a boot. So it might not be a person but even an incident. Consider metaphors like "getting the boot" "booted out" and the resulting sting.

Just as a sidenote: Scorpio is a very psychic sign.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
firefly Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Thanks Lori! There is a situation in our family currently that has had me extremely upset, and I have had to step back from it in order to remain sane. It concerns 2 New Yorkers...My guard is up since having the dream frown. My ascendant is Scorpio. Today in the hammock I noticed clouds close together; the blue sky in between was in the shape of an S. It looked like two puzzle pieces that fit together and as I watched, the cloud on the left drifted to the other cloud and the two "puzzle pieces" came together and the S was gone. I wanted video but didn't have time to run in and get my camera. The S reminded me of the Scorpion! I hope the puzzle pieces are coming together in the upsetting situation I mentioned! It was very cool to watch...

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, you will be able to "put the puzzle pieces" together regarding your situation. You have intuitive gifts, especially with Scorpio rising sign.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.