Print Thread
Page 8 of 194 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 193 194
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

It is AWESOME that you are eating eggs. Don't worry right now about how you eat them. That you are eating them at all, rather than toast, is fantastic. Eat them however you want to eat them.

I've never made poached eggs smile. It sounds like a fun thing to try! We make hard boiled eggs in the microwave and it is SO easy with the cooker. I definitely recommend getting one. They're cheap and we use it all the time.

It is so great that you enjoy salad! Pretty much every eating plan on the planet wants you to eat one salad a day. So if you love salads, that is a great first step! Do you have bagged salad at home? I highly recommend getting some. Then it's easy. Dump into a bowl, eat!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I've been toying with the idea of going on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet for some chronic belly issues. Do you have any experience with that diet, Lisa? smile

Erin Lehn Floresca
BellaOnline RV Editor
RV.BellaOnline.com
N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with dough of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookies (baked 12 cookies with the rest), wavy chips from Lay's, macaroni with tomatoe paste and mushroom fried in butter and grape original Skittles. This morning I had grape juice and three toasts. Earlier I had a pickle and a steak with Pepsi.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
So far I've had an EAS shake and Chobani. I'm out of salad mix smile. What are you guys having today?

Low Carb Forum
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I love eggs made many ways, but when fried I like them over medium. I want a partial cook on the outer edges of the yolks. I don't like runny whites so I make sure those are cooked well, but I do like dipping my 12 grain bread toast in the yolks. When I scramble eggs I often add a great variety of veggies.

I am happy that the warmer weather is here because it makes me want to have cold green salads more. I love caeser salad but I often make it without croutons or very little, and I will often add other salad veggies to it too.

Another cold salad I like on romaine or spring mix is with cut up orange sections, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Chopped onion is optional. Great with a berry or orange vinegrette dressing. I even like it without dressing sometimes.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with rice and mushrooms fried in butter with tomatoe paste, one sugar cookie and one ice cream sandwich. For breakfast I had three toasts with grape juice. Earlier I had pizza from Causapscal's grocery store with Pepsi.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
My son is over so it's a strange meal day smile My EAS shake, but egg drop soup for lunch and I gave in to eat a chocolate chip muffin ... this is why I don't bring these things into the house normally. I eat them, and clearly they're not great for me. How are you guys doing?

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I noticed the same thing, Lisa. My family influences what I eat. If I had only started when they were small, I could have influenced their eating habits in a more positive way but I wasn't aware of these matters then.

Last night, we had pizza. But each of us got our own 10 inch pizza, thin crust, to design so we did have some different choices (artichoke hearts, chevre, gouda, pest, etc.) At least the crust was not that thick, bready type.

I have got to get a handle on the eating out, but the family insists it is fine because we do not spend money on other stuff like other families (material goods, expensive trips, hobbies, clothing) plus it is a face-to-face time away from their computers, another form of entertainment! I think they know that I'll either make them fried foods or swing the other extreme and feed them only salads.

I think I'll make it a goal not to eat out for one week.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Last night I had Pepsi and french fries from the town's restaurant with barbecue sauce and an ice cream sandwich. For breakfast I had grape juice and three toasts. As I snack I had an ice cream sandwich and Pepsi. Earlier I had Pepsi with a small frozen cheese pizza with added cheese.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi and white rice with tomato juice. For breakfast I had two toasts with grape juice. Earlier I had Pepsi with white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and vegetable oil.

Page 8 of 194 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.