Print Thread
Page 27 of 282 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 281 282
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori.....your dream was both beautiful and sad. We that suffer with loss have to go on and try our best to accept what has happened, remembering that we will see our loved ones again. Somewhere in the recesses of our human bodies, because of the the way we are fashioned, some part of us will always grieve. The deeper the love, the deeper the loss. For now our comfort is our memories.

I wish you peace, and the knowing that your little boy will always be near you, enjoying your love and your smile, while you remember his.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
My dream last night....

There were three big staircases between the floors of the house I was living at with my family. The next thing we know the steps seemed to be getting loose. Then the banisters, which were the big old fashioned wooden ones with spindles and bolted to the steps. They loosened up as well, until they came off altogether. Each staircase suffered the same fate.....first the banister would come off, and then the steps would collapse in the center of the staircase, making it dangerous to go up and down to reach rooms on the other floors. It seems that the entire house was not built right. I thought the place was going to be condemned and we would have to move out right away for our safety.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I again don't remember anything from my dreams of last night, I'm not even sure that I dreamed.

Koala
Koala
Me neither.However all human dream,if they did'nt they would go crazy.

loong

N
N
I only remember one dream.

I thought a bad spirit or something like that was following me so I was trying to get away from it. I was in the 1800s. Suddendly I was told that it was not evil what was following me, it was a Shaman (dont know if its spelled that way...i wrote it like it was pronnounced in my dream) who wanted to help me. So I said well if it's good and wants to help then why is it scary and the Shaman appeared, he was riding a Bison. After that I became Brooke from The Bold and the Beautiful and I was in the water (there was an electric tower [the ones in metal we see everywhere] right there and i also think houses were under water too but im not too sure about that) very happy because I had taken Ridge away from Taylor. Someone was talking to me about Taylor being in trouble and I was in the water laughing about it all.

N
N
I only remember parts of three dreams, I don't even remember the order they were dreamed in so I will just put them in any order.

A teenage boy was being bullied in a party full of teenager. At first they make him believe he was now accepted but he realised that it was not true when they started laughing when he was dancing. The last thing I remember is that he was being molested while everyone else was watching and laughing. I was not there (unless i was that young man).

My dad (who was Denis Leary) came back home when I was sleeping and he was shocked to see that I was naked. The only thing I remember after his complaining about that is that he started molesting me, I woke up but can't remember what happened then.

The last part of a dream that I can recall is that my dad was driving with me in the passenger seat in front. We were driving in a small road next to a sea, the other way was a mountain. There were snow and ice everywhere and my dad was driving fast. Then he decided to drive on the sea for a little while and eventhough there was not ice everywhere and he did drive over melting ice and water we made it back safely and without problem on the road.

N
N
I only remember parts of two dreams but this time I remember the order they were dreamed in.

The first was a very weird dream! I was in a small town taking a vacation and the people were acting weird. I was about to do something and they would say that thing does not work and it would, I would ask for a service but they would say it was closed or they could not do it, things like that. After a while the frustration became fear so I got out of there. At the end of the dream I was in the car with my parents. It was raining and my dad was driving too fast. We arrived in the same city and I asked my dad to stop for a while. I went back to see the people there and I was acting like they were not scaring me and I was getting back there for my revenge. I know my mom was looking around but I can't remember anything else.

The last was me watching television. I went to look what was the Hockey game and I started to laugh when I saw that Montreal were playing so for fun I went there for a little while, the players were getting introduced and were getting booed, one player said that they should work hard that game so they stop booing and I said aloud well people there don't care they'd booed anything and anyone and for some reason that player heard me. Then I went to check a documentary of a prison. Suddendly hell broke loose and they all started beating each others, for some reason a very young child was in that prison and a prisoner took him and strated beating him up and slamming him on the walls and ground, a man was paralysed by his beating and screamed my son when the baby was dropped right in front of the paralysed prisoner. I said to myself I hope that the poor child is dead because he will be too hurt if his brain is not dead and the poor baby opened his eyes and started to drag himself to his father, I screamed in horror.

N
N
I slept a total of zero second last night so no dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had a most beautiful dream that stood out from the rest of the dreams last night.

I was in a lush, green backyard with old, mature trees with draping canopies. Birds flit here and there. We were preparing for a special celebration and I marveled at the ethereal decorations, long trailing lights and blossoms (much like the wedding scene in the movie Twilight). But it was daytime now.

I sat at a table draped with a white cloth. The largest owl I've ever seen was on a low branch nearby and he came to my table. He was tremendous! Stunning! I reached for some party mix and I crunched it in my hand and fed it to him. He accepted it.

There were two tiny critters on the table amidst the party mix and decor. At first, they looked like tiny hedgehogs but I saw that they were mice. I didn't want the owl to eat them so I carefully scooped them up and placed them on the ground near the edge of the garden as I whispered, "Quickly, hurry. Quietly now."

The house itself was older and I saw my daughter in one of the windows. I knew that I wouldn't be staying in this house forever and something made me think that my daughter might stay here after she dies. I thought, "No, no she will not die while we still live here." I did not want my daughter's spirit to stay earthbound.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I know that I had at least one dream but I don't remember anything, the last time I woke up I left a dream and I did not remember then what it was.

Page 27 of 282 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.