Print Thread
#822691 05/21/13 02:32 PM
T
the eye Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
usually people refer to growing up,because physically one becomes taller,and one is supposed to be spiritually higher.though physically just as spiritually we grow sideways too.so growing up is pretty much restrictive,when i should just really be called growing,as in expanding ,broadening.
life isn t only up and down,it is left and right,i don t ever really know which is which.this is also referred to as the four dimmensions which are also the four elements,fire,water,air and earth.there are obviously additionnal dimensions but which just are a prolongation of the basic formula brought on here.so when i usually hear people talking about higher vibrations i m thinking the more a tree grows the deeper it reaches into the ground,so that high and low work together.just i feel that most of the times higher vibrations means losing sight of the ground.so i don t believe there are such things as higher vibrations and lower vibrations as they are one and the same,just sometimes they are interfered with and divide in higher and lower.spiritual vibrations are called higher ,material vibrations are therefore called lower.the night has its vibration,so does the day,though seen as a whole they form only one vibration.the day grows,so does the night.there is the universe,and we are the universe ,and just the same we expand and broaden.so growing which is a rare thing today as people are usually smashed at a young age,or growing up isnt really growing.when you grow you ll notice that what you grow from becomes smaller.thus you expand your universe,your vibration changes becomes neither higher nor lower.so i guess high vibrations are called spiritual vibrations and low vibrations are material vibrations or people severed from their spirit.though cars which are made of material have a spirit and you can see i when you look into their headlights,just like with people.but that s because the car is incarnated.just understanding this gets you to vibrate to a certain rate,bu you ll only fel higher because you d compare yourself to people who don t understand.that s obviously an illusion.nevertheless i believe to higher your vibration is a term tha circulates today cause people seek to find their way home and feel tha certain things interfere with their vibration,creating a division in whole and therefore creating the idea of high and low.anyway to regain your original vibration,you jus need to let go of what pulls you down so as to regain balance.when you look a drugs for example ,they give you a high which is what you d look for,to outweigh your lows,and you d form an addiction for the higher realms wihou really enering there getting lower and lower all the time.so basically it isn about geting high hightening your vibration,cause only someone wih a low vibration can have this discourse,it is jus about rebalancing the high and the low born out of interference so they become whole and you can recognize one from the other,then you can grow again.cause growth comes out of balance like in nature.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
the eye Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
i haven t been writing for many years so i understand if what i wrote lacks a bit of clarity maybe,i think a lot quicker than i write ,but i m sure it is enough for a few hints,or a seed.unil i ge used to it again through practice.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Your writing is fine the eye. Whatever works best for you.

Growth never ends in the body or out of it.

There are only cycles within cycles.

The ' high ' thing was the nomenclature that started in the 1960's as referring to an altered state.

Growth within and without is the natural balanced state, but societal norms have been skewed to create artificial needs, wants and desires all in an effort to remain profitable.

Like and iceberg most of the ' growth ' happens beneath the surface and only a small portion is visible.

This entire civilization has become so obsessed with the outer visible as in ' growing up ' as you mentioned.

They forgot to include growing within, without, from, through, and with growing.

We are growing together here and now.

As you said, the split is unnatural an those who can perceive this unnatural split are simply a little more awake.

Not ' higher ' or ' lower ' just a little more awake.

The spirit must integrate with the material as is proof all around us that the pattern of trees and flowers had to be created somewhere in a more refined ether so they could then be reflected in matter.

Matter is intended to be the reflection of spirit in a more concrete but not lower vibration.

And the closer we get to that integration the more we grow if we want to -- some do not want to, and that's o.k. because they may not be aware of the growth of their beings, just wanting to know the tip of the iceberg, but those who want to know the growth beneath the surface will want to integrate faster.

We're not better or higher or lower than anyone else.

We just choose to be a little bit more aware.

There are those far beyond our level of awaking that have full conscious use of their identity and their earthly personality who no longer require a physical body, but can materialize one if they require it to assist others in their growth.

-- Burt B.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
the eye and Burt.....good comments. Thank you for sharing.

I believe growth is definitely about balance and becoming more aware of what is deep inside yourself, finding your truths and purpose for being here, developing self-love while having acceptance and love for others. Growth can be viewed as working towards unconditional love.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.