Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Some have the role/responsibility/calling to take care of these occurrences and misguided souls. But even they can't help but feel the fear vibration when they are around or amidst such energies. Fear is a low vibration.

Do you notice how on a musical scale, you can hear a "scary" song? Is the song evil? No. It's just that those notes or its combination are a very low vibration.

The other night, I wanted to watch this scary movie. I don't usually watch those but was interested because it was an M. Night Shamylan film and I liked his work with Lady in the Water. Anyway, the music came on and my little chi mix perked up her ears and ran out of the room. She returned during a commercial and left again when the movie came back on.

And yes, Ian and Nancy, clearing, smudging...all good to help purify. Clapping alone yes but it's really not alone because of the intention (energy) behind the act. YOUR energy is the most important protection you have, especially when you call forth the Universal energy to which you are eternally connected: God.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori, Ian, Nancy,

Thanks, really smile

My first thoughts were to try and clear with my own energy. Shortly after those bug photos on the environment thread happened. Thats an entirely different story.

I have a strong energy and I agree Lori, fear really, isn't only a lower energy, but can actually become a portal or widen, basically. It's hard to explain in detail, here.

When I confronted the fear in my last house, things stirred up a bit more at first, but then subsided. I also want to clarify, there was only one bulb that broke/shattered, a torch lamp. Nothing like the horror movies. But it was the timing of one thing after another that night and early AM that really caught my attention.

This place, I'm currently in...it's just bad all the way around! Really bad. Almost like a cess-pool (if that's a word).

I dug in a little deeper. It's like the stepford wives or something, lol. If you ask, you just get people that look at eachother, raising eyebrows, but not in the sense I'm wierd, just, don't talk about it kind of look. Seriously considering calling Stephen King...

There's been 3 deaths, 2 divorces and a death that wasn't able to be looked into. The wife skipped town shortly after.

Across the lake, you have to understand you can't see anything out here. But our water-heater shorted out and we had to have it serviced. I try to avoid people, lol...it's a safety precaution, but this guy managed to corner me and said..."You lived here long?" Told him about 6 months. He said, then you heard about the death out here. Without thinking almost automatically, I pointed across the lake and said...gun shot...Right?

He backed out of the walkway about like the lady a few lots over did when I pointed to where she lived. Nothing had been published about that death.

Her name is Emily. They listed it as a suicide...it wasn't. I'm certain of it.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 04/17/13 06:21 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elleise, why do you think you are there?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I love my husband and he picked this god-awful place. Outside of that, it's like a war between good and evil.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It seems we're drawn to places we need to be for one reason or another. Even if for a short while. Do you feel that there is a purpose for your being there?

But first, do you have protection?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Two readers contacted me about some work they are doing and I felt very compelled to share important information about spiritual protection. I ended up turning this into an eBook.

It is instantly downloadable on Kindle (Amazon) for only .99 cents and is being prepped for the Bellaonline Library. At this point, if anyone would like a free PDF version, I'll be happy to send it to him if he uses the Dreams site contact button my site page.

Here is the Kindle version link:

Spiritual Protection for those who find themselves in dark places

I believe that anyone who experiences dark energies/entities might find this information useful.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori,

Thanks for posting this!

I have some updated info on this particular house.

Well, it turns out the owner, one of the "male entities" was expired under uncertain circumstances??? Not quite sure how to say it. Questionable circumstances?

He built this house from scratch, ground floor up. Well, w/in a few months, he dies falling down the stairs. The wife sells the house for a fraction of the cost.

Also and this is really wierd...there's a door. I haven't gone through it yet, but it's like something out of the underground, back in WW something. I can see history, but don't necessarily follow it/know my dates and such.

I'm going to explore it in a week or so. I don't want to go into it feeling like this...imagination and all. But, it's pretty darn, well just wild!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am so glad you read the book and found it helpful, Elleise. You really must use this material if you plan to stay in the house and explore that door.

There is definitely paranormal activity in that house and more so behind that door. Please be prepared.

Let us all know when you plan to open it as we will help by focusing our intention, energy and prayers to be with you and help protect you.

You will get to the bottom of all this but I want you to be safe. As well as your husband and your marriage.

I will send the PDF.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
ha yes i squatted an empty house in stockwell area years ago in london.it served as an enbalming place.here sill wa a coffin there, empty.i was with a friend and here were lots of entiies inthere so we craved food all the time and even had a go at each other for nothing.lots of rituals had taken place there too,and there were lots of inscriptions on the walls talking about vampires.i was out of a job for some time so couldn t pay for a hotel.i ended up sleeping in the backyard under a small roof.i wasn bothered there.

F
Koala
Koala
F
Thanks to this Forum, my house guess has left, with the help of a few People. Thanks once more.

Flower
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.