Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I just finished writing all of my ideas down! The plan now is to finish a few more things and then give my brain a break by not thinking about it for a few months then with all that energy it should give me I will make the big decisions I need to make. Tomorrow I will put a date on when I will finish what I need to do before my big break; I still want my break to last an entire Dallas Stars season but before the plan was to start the day after their schedule would be out or if they would announce Benny as the new captain but I thought today that putting a set date would be better, I just want it done before the first game and I have plenty of time for this.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I had a "danger duty session" with a friend. She sat and kept me company while I organized my recycling. Then we took some down to the bins at the supermarket.

I am grateful i have friends to help with this. I help them as well. Next week we have two more Danger Duty sessions. We try to have two a week.

N
N
I have made my decision about the date. It's June 4 of this year so it is soon but it gives me enough time to finish some other things. I also made another decision, I was looking at everything I would like to be done before my big break and I want to give myself longer to do these things so that big break will be farter down the road but not that far.

N
N
Today I organised my favorites. Most of it are already but I have many videos that are not in their place and many other links too that are not supposed to be there. Plus I found a link that was already there. And there are other links that were just supposed to be there for a while. I have probably fifty or more videos to put in their places!

N
N
I worked a little more on my favorites today.

Q
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Q
Hi all,

I am away from home, and forget how to access the admin area from this page. I may be able to add my article before I get home, if someone could send me the link, please!

Thanks,
Caitlin

Caitlin McLeod
Home
N
N
I did a little more organizing in my favorites. I put all my videos up (in 4 categories...separated by 3 of my fave websites) and I have quite a lot of links after that so it takes more than one minute to put a video in it's place and since videos are what I mostly need to move I don't do much at a time since it ends up hurting the finger I use.

N
N
I continued organising my favorites today.

N
N
I again worked on my favorites today, I still have many videos left to put in their places but the rest is almost all done.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I made a pinterest board for my organizing projects, to organize them smile.

Organizing PInterest Board

I definitely recommend people try pinterest for managing their priorities. It's a great way to motivate you.

So today I did that and I also did some more of the tarot journal work, to get that updated.

Also we finally got all the plants out of the kitchen and onto the back deck for good, now that last frost is over. So that's a huge amount of space freed up. It then meant I could do two loads of dishes which were also mixed in there. So the kitchen is actually fairly clean now. It also meant I could list the two stereo components on craigslist that I'd gotten from my mom last weekend. All sorts of projects had "stacked up" because of the kitchen mess.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.