Hi there and welcome to the online forums for BellaOnline.com's Gay Lesbian Site.
My name is Jase, and I am your Editor and Forum Moderator. I would like to thank you for visiting and invite you to become an active member here.
I go a long ways back here at BellaOnline.com. I was originally the Gay Lesbian Site editor from 2004-2009, when I then branched off and edited numerous other sites here until 2012 when I took a long break from freelance writing. I have edited the Hispanic Culture, HIV/AIDS, Gay Lesbian Relationships, and HAIR sites here. I have written in numerous publications and been printed in many journals over the years. I am a proud advocate and a voice of reason, and it brings me great pleasure to once again be a part of the BellaOnline.com family.
I only have a few rules/guidelines for this forum, and I do hope you follow them, because they are here for everyone's protection and understanding.
By visiting and posting on this forum you agree to the following:
1. You will remain as respectful as possible to all writers who post on this forum.
2. You will not flame or harass any persons posting on this forum.
3. You will agree to follow the wishes of the Editor and Forum Moderator if they tell you to stop posting certain things or that you need to stay on topic for that particular post.
4. You will not post steal anyone's topic and that includes hijacking it for your own agenda.
5. You will agree to disagree when your mind cannot come to terms with someone's opinion when it counters your own.
6. You will not circumvent locked topics by opening up another topic on the same conversation that has been closed for a reason.
7. You will not post links taking readers from these forums and website to another without permission of the moderator/editor. You may tell about a story, and give a description, and when given permission post a link to said story, but not before permission has been given. Since the moderator cannot guarantee the other sites intentions, this is to protect the readers from hate speak and potentially harmful content.
As you can see, I want to help create an open and inviting environment for us all to get along and explore together. I can only do that with your cooperation and understanding. I welcome you once again, and I hope to get to know you.
If you need anything, please feel free to PM me or send me an email to my BellaOnline.com email address!