Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 282 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had three dreams last night.

I only remember one thing from the first and that is Celine Dion was in it.

The second I was in my bedroom in my bed with my door opened a little. I saw my grandmother's cat in the hallway then starting to go up in the attick so I called here and she jumped in my bed all happy. I thought about all the cat hair and I pictured it in my mind but I decided that I did not mind.

In the last I was in my bed in my old house (the bed was not where it was). I was awake waiting for the new alarm clock to go on and I was looking at the sun peeking through the shades and thought that it was weird that the sun was shinning so much and then thought that I must not of heard it then I thought that I must of forgot to adjust the sound. So I picked up the alarm clock and saw that the time I had set it to was not there yet but I wanted to do a test to see if the sound was loud enough but it took me a while to find it because there was no sound button on that alarm clock but I did the test anyway (its the same new alarm clock that i put in my bed table last night).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I forgot to mention that at the end of my last dream when I got up my bed ended up all over the place. The head and feet of wood (my bed dont have any of these things and did not when i was living there) were not together anymore, the mattress did not have the bedding anymore and was not in the bed anymore and all the bedding was all over the bedroom. I was shocked by this (not because the head and feet of wood was not my bed and not because it was in its place when i got up) because I knew that I had spent almost all night awake and I am used to moving a lot when I sleep but never of course to the point of destroying a bed.

N
N
And I again forgot something about that last dream (i know...i should read my posts BEFORE submitting!!!!!!!!! im also hungry right now and havent sleep much the last days), after being shocked by my bed being destroyed and my mattress and bedding being all over the room I asked my mom to come in my room then when she saw it she made a shocked face then looked at me like I was crazy.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Still dreaming of school. In one dream, the principal was going to be replaced by someone else whom we were surprised to learn had an administrative credential. But she was a good friend of mine and wanted to put me in as her administrative and personal assistant.

I just laughed as I did not want a full-time position. And then, a retired teacher was back in the classroom but was not happy to be there. I tried to help her as in real life, I like her a lot.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I had a few dreams last night but I only remember the last.

Chris Hemsworth (i hope im spelling his name correctly...i find him hot and to be a nice person but still havent seen any of his movies) was in it and he was Superman. Another man was there and he sacrificed something for him eventhough he did not know him (i dont recall what it was), that man ended up almost drowning and he saved him then a bunch of people dressed in old Egyptian clothes came inside the house for me and I was laughing and told everyone else to not worry that Superman would know where I would end up and save me. They told me to get into a limo where older old Egyptian where and in it Imhotep (from The Mummy and The Mummy Returns) was in it, I knew it was him who wanted me. When I entered the car I started feeling bad and having mixed emotions about it (i dont remember the reason why he wanted me..it must of been us being together many centuries ago then me starting to remember it when i saw him), I tried not to touch him because I did not want to be in love with him to hurt Superman. The dream ended there or I just do not remember it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I had many dreams but the most prominent one showed me hanging out with my friend, her daughter and her little boy. She was taking good care of the child, bathing it.

I noted that he would be a very large person because of his extraordinarily large hands and feet.

This was a positive dream for me because the daughter has been struggling with alcohol addiction and is in rehab now. She will be able to care for her child when she returns and the child will end up helping her get through life as a motivation for her to keep sober.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I again spent almost all night awake and only falling asleep for a little while each times. And again I know that I had more than one dream but I only remember the last one.

I was with my mom at the drugstore in Causapscal. I was looking to find some products that have been discontinued (im actually will do that tomorrow before an appointment..in my dream i was looking for the same products) and I was able to find them and took everything there was left. When I arrived at the cash registers Daniel Craig was in front of me, I was trying to not freak out, by his reactions he knew what I was doing but said nothing. While the cashier was checking out everything that he had bought he went to grab something else (something they do not sell) and came back saying it was his favorite soup. Then he left and it was my turn, for some reason I had taken out the calciums out of the boxes and even some were out of their wrappers (these are wrapped by 6) but the cashier was checking it out like it was normal or okay then I told her that I did that because I thought the man in front would take too much time and that it would go faster like that and the cashier laughed and contined working on what I had bought.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
DRATS!!! I woke up filled with memories of my dreams then my chis all rushed in and chased them away! They slept with my daughter instead of me last night and they were anxious to jump into my bed!

I was thinking how wonderful it was that I could recall so many, too...

In one dream, I had to use the bathroom badly but others were taking turns first. And actually, this type of dream is quite auspicious according to Freud. smile

It makes sense to me, too.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
I dreamed when I blew my nose it was little gray pieces of gravel, lol.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LOL. That actually means something. laugh

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 20 of 282 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.