Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 282 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yvonnie, actually that dream makes sense with what is going on in my waking life. Lately, I have been submerged in emotions, trying to delve deeper into myself, my past, present and future. I was born in Hawaii so the Polynesian culture relates. The boats, the others. There are people who are ready to assist as I venture into my subconscious. Caution needs to be exercised as I do this so it doesn't open me up to dark threats.

As for the sharks...with any unpleasant situation, I see that I always have at least two distinct life choices: 1. Be consumed by it or 2. Use the tools I've been given to not be affected by threats.

I have a ways to go still before I rise to the surface but even if I inhale the water (as I experience all the emotions), it will feel very good. And I will feel empowered and feel at home in both land and sea which represents both conscious and subconscious minds.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
In a brief dream scene last night, I saw a pink box of doughnuts floating downstream in a swift, clear mountain brook.

There are two interps for this dream that apply. Can you guess what they are? Hint: In one, the doughnuts are an accidental or personal dream symbol.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream from last night.

Someone told me that he had my dad and to save him that I had to do something. I had to go into a house or appartment or condo (it looked like either a condo or appartment because the surroundings looked like buildings not houses but it felt like a house while inside) that was for sell and to find something in there. I was doing it but the man was not too far behind all the time and he was talking to me sometimes so I got fed up and told him to shove what he wanted where the sun don't shine (i of course said it in another way...lol).

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Feeling manipulated. Protection, standing up for yourself.

Recurring themes for you, Nancy. Be strong, my friend.

N
N
I had two dreams last night.

The first I was looking at a old magazine from the 1970s and there was an article about scientsist that mutilated a man to make him a robot. The man was Daniel Craig (how he looks like now) and the pictures were horrifying. They showed the scientists mutilating him, him screaming in pain and them being all proud of themselves and laughing about it.

The last I was kidnapped by a group of elves or midgets. Their way to torture people was to tie them to a wheel with cakes, pies, cookies and other sweets stuck to their faces and when the wheel had taken a full turn the sweets would crush all over the face and they would laugh. I was able to get away from them.

N
N
I only had one dream and sadly (it was exciting and had 1 of my favorite actor!!!) not too long after it started the electricity went off and on and that woke me up (my table lamp is an Elmo lamp and when you hit the button for the on and off it talks [it also has a nightlight and that talks too] and when the electricity comes back the lamp opens...Elmo is quite loud for the lamp).

I was in trouble, some people were after me because I knew something I should not and I went to Tom Cruise for help. He was like his character in Minority Report and he was at a house from that movie with two women characters from it. It took him a few seconds to realise that I really needed help and that it was serious. Almost immediately the people after me came and we were in the process of getting away when I woke up.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dream a lot but if the minute I wake up I get consumed by my day's plans, the dreams fade quickly.

I do recall, however, that in one dream, my deceased little boy was with me. He was so happy, and I loved to play with him and just hang out together. GOSH, I CAN'T WAIT TO BE REUNITED WITH HIM!!!!!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, what dreams you have! smile

Celebrities everywhere! Plus, that little electrical incident. Wow. Something is going on over there.

The elves/midgets dream is a funny sight but it isn't too comical as it relates to your waking life. To be tortured by being ridiculed by elves/midgets because sweets are being smash on your face? Dwarves symbolize many things but in this case, I feel that it represents how you feel about people in your life who you don't really respect (small) and how they are forcing you to put on a "sweet" persona (face) and this just tortures you.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I had no dreams last night (that i know of).

N
N
I had one dream last night.

I was a wrestler and I was supposed to do a match with Triple H (not a fan) and Kane for a big Pay Per View event. We were in a ring getting ready, we were in the stadium that was full of screaming and excited people but they were looking elsewhere where the show was going on. Me and Triple H had serious injuries (me to an arm and him to a leg) that would of became worst if one mistake would happen during the match and Kane had a serious injury to the head but his injury was already a problem (you could tell that he was not himself at all). So we all looked at each others after trying to get ready and decided to get off the ring and tell them that we could not do it. I was the one who told Shane McMahon, he was okay with our decision (he looked like he was mad that we were put in that spot to beging with) but he was also angry at our decision but he looked at me without saying anything and went to tell his father that the match would not happen. We left before seeing the reactions of our decision. At the end of the dream I was in a grocery store with Kane and while our things were being put in a bag he saw that the man behind had a bread that we had bought and he thought that it was ours so he put it in our cart, before the man said anything I said that it was not his fault and that he had a serious brain injury (i pointed to the head and said sorry its his head often during this dream) and before he could take off with our cart I was able to give the bread back to the man without Kane seeing it.

Page 18 of 282 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.