Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 282 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had three dreams last night.

The first I told my mom something and she did not want to hear it (thats actually the 1 of the 2 things that i had enough guts to confront her about in real life).

The second I was in a sanctuary for animals and a baby bear came running for me all happy and a little after the mommy came too and she too was happy to see me.

The third most of the actors from 90210 were there and they looked like they were when Tiffani Thiessen joined the show, that dream was the longest of them all but it was so over the place that I either cannot remember or it would be too hard to write it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sanctuary. Little bear and momma bear. Still all about safety, protection, Nancy.

And confronting someone in your dream to tell her something you want to tell her can be a sort of dress rehearsal for the upcoming confrontation or, in your case, reliving it to feel the victory.

You need to muster up all your courage for your new life. That is what your dreams are about of late.

Go for it! You can do this! smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Again, so many dreams...I love them no matter how odd. But now that I am fully awake, I can only recall a quick glimpse of one. It was about finding the right step ladder for my chis to climb onto my high bed. But that is because that was my final thought before drifting off the sleep. They can't jump that high and I'm constantly having to lift them up so I decided to get steps for them.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I had three dreams last night and can only remember the first two.

In the first I confronted my parents about many things.

In my second I was in a store with my dad and my brother. My brother was about the age of ten, maybe older but he sure was not the age he was when he died. Nothing much happened in the dream besides me looking at things and them following. My dad was pushing a cart and I'm not sure but I think my brother was in it (he certainly was not the age to be sitting in a shopping cart...again im not too sure if he was in it or not...i saw more of my dad who he too looked younger in that dream).

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks Lori.
Actually, we are looking forward to some exciting changes/events over the next year....all good, happy things. Beginnings, not endings.
I wonder if it is from the TV programs/movies I have been watching....OR...an emotional reaction to some of the pain that I work with each day in my private practice. I actually forgot that it could also be that......

I really enjoy reading your Dreams articles and the responses you provide to the forum members. Great stuff!!!

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ah, but of course! Your private practice clients no doubt are coming to you for positive growth and change after dealing with a lot of negative issues. Don't they experience feelings of catastrophe and need a death of their old lives for a new beginning?

You really do have to face a lot of emotions with your clients. And yet you can't get overly involved. Perhaps this is a way for you to release all of this...through dreams...

To me, it feels like an energy transfer. You take on so much of your clients' energy.

And thank you for the kind words. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I do not remember any of my dreams, I'm not even sure if I dreamed or not.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am aware of all the passing dreams but tend to hold onto just the last one. From last night, however, I can recall two.

In a very odd dream, I dreamed about a Polynesian girl with very long hair. It helped her to keep weighted down when she dove deep into the ocean. She was well-known for this. She would dive in a small lagoon or bay area with long, ancient wood beams set into the water. She discovered they were carved with nadi which are really Indian (India) horoscopes or predictions of one's life. She found hers and wanted to dive deep to read it, although they were in foreign language characters.

People were floating on the water in narrow canoes, watching her. I was in one. The danger of doing the diving here was the prevalence of sharks. A man said it was time to send down some shark repellent to help her. All the orange balls went down and came back up one by one. She didn't surface. I saw a shark fin. We sort of slapped the surface of the water until we realized it would only attract more sharks. The girl finally surfaced.

But during this part, I was the one below. I was looking upward to the surface of the water and it was a long distance away. A shark opened its mouth to bite me. I dreamed of two scenarios: being eaten (I felt it rip off my arm while another would finish the other half of me) or sticking my rubber foot fin (I was allowed to use them as I was new to this) in its mouth and the shark bit it and realized I did not taste good so he went away.

I kept traveling upward but could feel my lungs needing air desperately and I ended up breathing in water. But it felt good.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
The same thing happened last night, I do not remember any of my dreams and I'm not even sure if I dreamed or not.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy!

Lori-

what an interesting dream. Wonder what it means?

I had interval sleeping this morning; sort of an in and out kinda sleeping. At one point I thought I heard my mother's voice inside my home.

This morning I was able to recall the dream very vividly, but tonight, I am tired and unable to express anything.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Page 17 of 282 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.