Print Thread
Page 16 of 282 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 281 282
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Even if your waking life concerns don't include nuclear holocaust, we have to admit that such an event has been at least in the back of our minds since the invention of the bomb. Take a look at all the apocalyptic-theme Hollywood movies. The film industry reflects the general mindset of society. Everyone has a fear of a nuclear holocaust.

HOWEVER, with that said, when a person does dream of some type of end-of-the-world event, it can symbolize some waking life stresses. Is there a part of you or your life that you fear could be "ending?" A relationship? A career?

Because the feeling in your dream was of fear, it seems to reflect waking life stresses. You saw overhead planes that could have been on the defense or the attack. Everyone was preparing which is a good sign as you also are preparing for any coming changes in your life.

Unfortunately, everyone in your dream felt that death was imminent. They braced for a painful impact.

Well, life changes can be painful. But the good news is that there's always a rebirth and a rebuilding after a catastrophe. Even for people to make positive changes, they need to experience a "death" of the old habits, "death" of the old ways and personalities, before the new emerges.

Is there something going on in your waking life that can be described this way?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Nancy, many of your dreams are reflecting the stresses in your life. You also often dream of being a man which, to me, indicates, that there are masculine traits you need to use in your waking life.

A lot of your dreams also reflects that your personal power is being affected by those around you. People have an impression of you as powerless but you know you aren't. As for the psychopath dream, you feel as though you're being driven crazy and there are aspects of yourself that you would like to "kill."

Your dreams about celebrities underscores your need to be noticed in your waking life.

Eating and enjoying toast reminds us to enjoy the simple things in life. Even when the world around us in in chaos, look for the small, simple joys that can sustain you.

Last edited by Lori - Marriage; 04/10/13 11:37 AM.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Originally Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired
Interesting conversation going on over here. Crossing paths, in your dreams, with people who are alive, yep, happens all the time.

So, Lori, last night I dreamt my mother had passed and no one told me until the funeral was actually taking place. And I had to tell my brother after the funeral and of course he did not believe me.

Did you need details on that?

What is that all about?

Curious, Yvonnie. To me, this symbolizes how in life, there are past issues concerning your childhood/past with mom that have been lain to rest (at least in your mother's heart) but you and your brother aren't aware of it or do not believe it.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Thank you Lori! I always love it when someone tells me the meaning of my dreams and I appreciate it very much, it even helps me!

Last night I only had one dream but I can't remember any of it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank YOU, Nancy, for being here and sharing your dreams and life with us! smile

For the past three nights, I have been having dream after dream after dream. So many dreams that it would bore you all to hear them. By the time my day gets underway, many of the details fade but I try to get a sense of the overall feeling or message. They all reflect some aspect of what is going on in my life at this time. And it is helpful to understand them.

I am so thankful for dreams.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I had tow dreams last night.

First I was with my mom and she was complaining that she did not have enough place to grow a garden so I told her to use the little boxes we can put near windows then we complained about fruits and vegetables not being like they used to so I remembered a website given me here that has real seeds (funnily enough i had forgotten that dream until i saw that link in my favorites later) so I made an order and we were getting things ready for these seeds.

My last dream I was babysitting German Shepperd puppies and their dad. I suddendly felt danger coming so I took them three at a time (there were many) and put them in a bedroom closing the door everytime I would get more of them so they won't get out. After they were all in there I locked the door and I was going to put the key in my pockets but thought it would be found too easily then I went to put them in my panties then ended up putting it in my bra. The door then rang and I went downstairs and a man was trying to get me to open the door and I would not, the male German Shepperd was there barking but for some reason when he came into the house (i cant recall how he was able to enter the house) he did not know that there was a big dog in the house and he took him by suprised (the dog was hiding in another room...i was a smarty pants with the criminal because of this) so I was able to force him on a chair with a knife on him and the dog ran out because there was two other people there with that man and I heard one of them that he was going to stab the dog so I ran out and I saw one of the two man stab him. I got him to a veterinarian and they were working on him to save him and it looked like they were not sure they could save him.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, Nancy, you're going through a lot right now in your waking life in regards to your family challenges. Your first dreams seems to indicate that your mother is feeling a bit stifled. Also, perhaps both of you feel that things "aren't what they used to be" so you'd like to start over with hopeful feelings about home and family.

Your second dream is all about your feelings of privacy and self-protection. In some ways, Nancy, you're fighting for your own emotional survival. You're developing aspects within yourself that will be able to protect you someday but at this current time, you're unable to do so because you are still young in development.

Because of your other posts, I can deduce that this refers to your developing spirituality and self-understanding.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Again, last night I had many dreams but now...all receded too far back in the vaults of my mind to call forth now.

There is a vague memory of talking to a kindergarten-aged child. I was a kindergarten-aged child, too. In reality, we're all very young children when it comes to eternal understanding and knowledge.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Thank you very much Lori! :-D!

I remember my first and last dreams. Until my breakfast I remembered parts of the other dreams but not now.

My first dream I was having sex with 50 Cent.

My last dream I was supposed to do a song during a big ceremony show with Britney Spears but when it started I ended up alone on stage (she was there with me all happy before the commercials stopped...the celebrities in the audience were looking at us...especially me since they did not know who i was), I did the song like I was supposed to do it like that.

N
N
Something made me remember most of my second game (dont know why since it was the end of the third period and nothing on my tv screen had anything to do with that)!

I was either a spy or an assassin on a bus (it was full of people) and someone came to kill me and I won in just a few seconds in a knife fight, I was laughing about it after it was done. Then someone else came and I started laughing before our fight started, that time it was with a steel pipe and again I won it with just a few seconds. So I told the people (dont remember how i got in touch with them....i also think that the second and last fight was somewhere else) while laughing that they should either send a man to kill me or better yet the best they had so they soon after sent a man who was supposed to be their best and again I killed easily, that time I think it was even faster than the two others.

Page 16 of 282 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.