Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 282 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The bridge was made of rocks. There was also rocks around it but it was the same rocks and it was well done like the bridge.

"Well, you probably won't be taking the same "track" as most ordinary people." I understand that perfectly. Thank you very much for saying that I will make slow and steady progress to my goal, I am not normally patient but with this I can be.

I used to only dream about my favorite celebrities and things like that, never (or rarely) these kinds of dreams (like the 1 with the incense...i do not remember ever dreaming something like that) so hopefully changes are really coming for me.

Thank you Lori!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand synchronicity and so while I know nothing is insignificant, I was unaware of a whole study of repetitive numerals in the metaphysical field.

Here is a short breakdown of something I found by Doreen Virtue who is a metaphysical subject author:

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Some refer to these number sequences as "angel numbers."

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Lori,
I usually don't remember my dreams.
Last night I had a disturbing and vivid dream of a nuclear war....we were all bracing for the bomb. Military planes were flying over head and people were all together in set up areas. It was so frightening and we were literally bracing for the impact and our quick and painful deaths...
Wow, I am such a happy and peaceful person. Why did I dream that???

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks for sharing your dream, Dr. Hershey. With the recent escalation in tensions between the US and N.Korea, the news has been filled with war talk. N.Korea switched on nuclear plants and has been making threats to strike.

Many people are getting nervous about what might come. Nothing frightens us more than the threat of total annihilation. Our dreams reflect our waking fears as a way for our subconscious mind to process incoming data. Our emotions can be expressed in dreams when during our waking life, we try our best to suppress them.

Of course, dreamers often worry and wonder if their dreams might be prophesying or foretelling the future. I'm not saying this can't happen but it is highly unlikely that your dream will come to pass in your waking life.

N. Korea does not have the capability of long-distance missile deployment. They will have a hard time just reaching Guam, a mentioned possible target. More likely, they will aim for US bases in Japan or S. Korea. But even then, military strategists are reporting that even N. Korea knows that those strikes would be suicide for N. Korea because the global response would be swift and lethal.

Kim Jong Un is feeling like an unproven young gum with an itchy trigger finger. He is being pressured to show his power after he took over for his militant father. He will do something. He has painted himself into a corner with all his bellicose rhetoric.

He might take out his aggression on a small sub or other military ship. Maybe a small base or embassy. At the least, he may simply set off another "test." But he is both unreasonable and unpredictable. He is more concerned about his public and global image than the safety of his people so could he trigger a global war? Yes. But at this time, his former ally (China) is not supporting him.

So what was the point of this post? Oh, yes. Your dream. smile

No worries. What will be will be, but let's not let trouble-makers ruin our today. Leave the problems of the world to the problem-makers.

Focus on what you can do to affect your world in a positive way. I say live well, sleep well and dream happy. smile

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 04/08/13 10:31 AM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I must have crossed paths w/Dr. Hershey last night.

I do agree, war, no war, the overall state of being, to make the greatest impact, is just gifting the best part of who you are. That doesn't mean you have to stick your head in the sand, but trouble makers, as Lori said, tend to paint themselves, eventually, into a corner they have to live with. Often with a boomerang affect to them.

My dream: I got out of bed and wrote it down. I was being politically briefed on Compession-killings. That's not a typo. That's how it was written in the dream.

For the Union or State to intervene on a person's behalf, the person (s) must have lived in the district for more than 6 months.

The state or union would receive an 11% benefit of some type and couldn't exceed "X" amount of people. Many were injured.

I really try to stay away from headlines, my dreams some of them anyway are newsy enough, lol. But I also am aware I'm sensitive to war issues. I can't sit through a war movie, any, historic, theater, Schindlers List, nothing. Tried and I just feel nauseous and my eyes start watering.

Maybe there'll be something called Compassion killing or the right for a person to exit early basically. Don't know.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I had three dreams last night and I remember them all this time.

The first started with me watch a commercial for a new pair of jeans with Jessica Alba and Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba was showing them coming out of a car and walking and Julia Roberts by riding a bicycle. Then it was me riding a bicycle. I went home singing a Celine Dion song. It was a bunch of appartment buildings and in the yard there was a bench where Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis and both of them were impressed with my voice and that I was not even out of breath by singing while riding a bicycle. I went in my house and when I was at the door it was my old house but the outside never changed and the two actors remained there (when inside the house i sometimes looked outside windows and everytime i would see them and the yard and the buildings). My dad had started feeding the birds and they all were close to the house, they were only baby and young birds and there were nests everywhere. Some were dead, some were dying and some died while I was looking at them and entering the house. There were feces everywhere. The birds, nests and feces were even in the house (just in the entrance). My mom was in the kitchen making food and she was acting like all of this was normal. So I told her that I had found an appartment and it was a 3 1/2 with everything included for only 295$ a month, I thought she'd be mad like everytime I bring up something like that but she said okay, I'll help you pack and she stopped making food and started packing my things.

The second I was watching a documentary about a psychopaths and his crimes. They were searching a forest in Autumn but that forest looked dead (i could see from the forest and the surroundings and what the cops and agents had on that it was really that season but the trees in addition of having no leaves looked dead...they were all pale and dry). Suddendly I realised that I was the psychopath, I was sitting down admiring my last victim who was dead and hanging in the air (i did not really see the body but from the little i saw it looked all black). Then I got up all happy and started walking and was found by some of the people searching that place (they looked like agents), they were surprised to see me (it was me but i looked different...i was taller with long black hair...i had the impression that i was really a man) and they started asking question but my reason for being there looked suspiscious so they kept on asking questions and I kept on digging with my answers. The last thing that happened is that they found my last victim.

The last dream was a little one. I went to the kitchen to make a toast. The light was on but it was dark. That toast tasted so good that when I woke up I had that taste in my mouth.

N
N
Thank you Lori for the numbers and what they mean!

N
N
I only remember parts of one dream from last night.

I was back in my old neighborhood and had to go somewhere by bus but for some reason while I was walking I walked to other streets then I looked at them and said to myself that it was too much so my dad gave me a ride to a bus stop. I don't remember if I called him or went back home or if he ended up there by himself. After the ride I think I ended up in a restaurant but it felt like the bakery in my old street. Then I saw a show that was coming up about a man who cut a little girl's fingers with an axe about a stupid thing that had to do with an old dog. I was mad and shocked about that but when that show started they showed the little girl and she had all her fingers but she and everyone else were acting like all her fingers were chopped off.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Lori,
What if I hadn't been following the news (embarrassed to say that) and had this dream completely separate from the news items you discussed?

Karen,
Interesting! I never thought of crossing paths with a living person in our dreams. smile

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Interesting conversation going on over here. Crossing paths, in your dreams, with people who are alive, yep, happens all the time.

So, Lori, last night I dreamt my mother had passed and no one told me until the funeral was actually taking place. And I had to tell my brother after the funeral and of course he did not believe me.

Did you need details on that?

What is that all about?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Page 15 of 282 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.