Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 282 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I had several dreams that are too vague now for me to explain.

I really must keep my journal next to my bedside instead of the home office.

But of late, hotels appear in my dreams. That makes sense because I am going through a major life transition, at least in my life journey. Even my personal identity. Moving away from past old bad patterns and towards a fresh exciting venture with a new mind.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had three dreams last night.

The first I only remember what it was about. I was driving along a deserted dirt road and my car broke down. I had to call for help and my cell phone was working but the rest I don't remember. I know that I was mad but I think it was because of who I had to call for help, I think it was either bad neighbors (those people hate us and are quite dangerous) or my alcoholic drunk driving uncle.

My second I was walking on train tracks. A train was coming on the left so I was going to get off the tracks but another train was coming on the right so I said to myself that it was allright and I calmly stayed in the middle. The trains were moving slowly eventhough they did not have to stop there. There were lots of wind but that was it (i was only scared for my eyes...in real life im almost psychotic about my eyes). When both trains passed I just walked out of the tracks. I ended up on what was supposed to be a bridge but it was made of rocks. Then I was on a street of what looked a big city and I started to walk (there was a lot of people there and it was night) and I took my cell phone and was talking on it but to noone.

I do not remember anything about my last dream.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oo...yummy dream!

I have crazy hrs., and difficulty reading. But for the last month or so, whenever I'd sign on, I keep seeing your name, Nancy Roussy. You really do have to take me by the ear to see something in the physical world or understand it, lol.

Anyway, thus far, most everything you write, has a vibration or resonation, like Lori, Yvonnie, Lisa, there are others, but I instantly get what they're saying or there's a parallel of some sort to what's going on w/me.

You've been striking me as someone w/sensitivities yourself, though.

People that tend to have a brain rigged up in that sense or just higher developed whatever you want to call it, well their dreams tend to criss-cross with information. The dream opens wider than just the average, "cleaning house" dream or something that's on our mind.

Yours struck me as Left/Right brain, Intuitions vs. analytics, balance basically with your being in the middle of the track and maybe not trusting so much your eyes having faith in possibly some untapped abilities you've shied away from, could develop more than you have already or simply trusting your instincts.

I also got a sense of "graduation" from wherever you're at, to the city, in the dark where there are others and a bridge that had the ability to take you there.

The "icky" feeling or first dream, which it's hard here anyway to explain how the area connects, but and this is just a feeling of interpretation. I don't know the symbols as Lori's expertise, but the cell-phone, almost felt like you could go backward or forward, graduate to a place where you'll not need the help of negative individuals and be among those like yourself.

PS...By any chance you live next door to me???? Live in IL have I think, the same neighbor, lol. I'll keep a light on for you wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Hi Elleise!

It is rare that someone know that I exist, when it does happen it is usually to make fun of me or to take advantage of me. So you saying that made me happy.

And thank you for the interpretations.

I have been in the middle trying to figure out what to do with my life for many years now. I had finally decided (finish high school then take a big vacation then find a job and move out) but my dad came back home one day before I was able to do that (not long after i had made my mind up) and announced that he had quit his job (i was working for him) so very fast they sold the house and I had to make a choice and the one I made was the wrong one (moving with them). I'm lucky that Michaeal Schumacher came back for three years because I think I may of end up killing myself, he soften the blow so to speak so it was less hard than it would of been.

I know that I can do more in life but I do not trust myself, the rare times I do I just give up. I'm giving myself a few more days or weeks of being lazy then I'll try again, at the least I will start by getting up at a normal time and eating at normal times too. I cannot advance and have positive things happen to me if I do not at least try.

Again thank you Elleise!

N
N
Michael not Michaeal I always hate it when I misspell a name of someone, especially when it's someone I admire.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well, I'd first before you defeat yourself w/irregular hours, ask, do you do anything in 'off-hours' that are productive?

For instance, w/me we have mites. They prevent you from sleeping well. It's emotionally and physically draining.

When I can't sleep, I clean or write or bake/cook, whatever, basically turning a negative into a positive.

In addition to this there are manipulative people, neighbor, etc. and that doesn't help my husband, and I care for him more than anything, even myself.

If you have or just actually use me as an example...when I have something that doesn't make sense or I need to hit head-on, depression or seclusion, honestly, it's good for a bit (healing), but eventually you've got to excel past that... well bandaid of sorts.

Whether or not the people around you get that...let them go. The saying you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time...well that shall ring true in basically all situations smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 04/07/13 06:02 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Since moving here I basically only am in front of the computer or the television. I was walking a lot at the beginning but I stopped that after the second Summer. When I am awake in bed I just stay there instead of getting up.

I stay with the two people who are the most toxic in my life so it is hard to get away. I have no job so the exit doors are rare and very small.

I was able to find a way to ignore my parents but they have this habit of whistleling and singing and that drives me insane and I cannot ignore that. I know that it must sound stupid saying this but it's the way they do it. My dad does it like the people who are crazy does it and he also often breath but whistle and sing while doing that and when he does that he sounds like someone who is about to blow up and do something awful. My mom is doing that to immitate him, at first she did not even noticed it then it looked like she did and now she is close to doing it exactly like my dad which is like someone who is crazy. The worst with my mom is that her too was annoyed by my dad doing that at first then she just become like that.

If I see that there is no way for me to move I will either have to start walking again or go back to school or at least do something else outside the house like learn how to swim because I see myself losing it or having to take antidepressants to be able to cope with that.

On March 15 I'm supposed to go to Rimouski (more than 1 hour from here) with a neighbor (she is the only normal person in this stupid town AND she has a Golden Retriever who loves me) so I will have a few hours of peace being able to talk to someone during that time.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Where did you move from?

Parents have habits and ways to deal w/their own goings on.

What do you feel is the thing that causes you the most pain?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 04/07/13 06:43 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
We were living in Saint-Hubert (moved there when i was 6...its about an half hour from Montreal).

My dad started doing that here about two or three years ago and my mom last year. At first my dad was doing that like a normal person but the past months he really looks like a maniac about to blow up when he does it. It's annoying most of the times but when he does it out of the blue seconds after exploding in rage (which he does often) it is scary. Also he does it after making my mom stressed, angry or cry which show that he is heartless since when he does it he sounds happy comparing of the other times. He also loves to do that after making things worst for us (i think in his head he only hurts my mom [he never hurts me face to face since i dont let him like my mom does] but of course when we cant pay bills or things like that he too is hurt....the last time was when he freaked out because our nice neighbor is helping us out with something, my mom left all stressed out then he went to the basement all happy but he soon realised that dinner was coming then he was angry because she did not come back to make him his food).

The thing that causes me the most pain is my parents. They actually are good for providing material things (dont know why since they never could balance a budget so the stress of will we have enough food and will we pay our bills and will we keep our house was always there) but that is it. My mom can actually see things that other people do wrong but do not dare say to her that she does that too because it's not true. My dad when other people are around is another person completely, appearances are important to him.

I live in a nut house and I am sadly becoming one myself. At least I see it so I can do something about it, if I don't it would be my own fault like it was my own fault to come here and end up with no money (which they stole by the way...my mom said when i comfronted her that they did not steal it and i had to tell her that when you borrow money and never pay it back it IS stealing [everytime my dad would hide and my mom would ask...when she asked for the last thousand and my dad was hiding in the basement was when i realised that they would never pay me back] im to blame there too...yes my depression was back but its no excuse to see that they could of never pay back 16000).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm sorry you're in such a difficult situation, Nancy. frown

However, your dream(s) reveal some hope and change could come soon. The two train tracks, on both sides of you, indicate that you're feeling you're not making progress like the rest of the world. You're not moving towards your goals as you want to be.

Well, you probably won't be taking the same "track" as most ordinary people. But you *will* make slow and steady progress to your goal (symbolized by walking). The bridge is a good symbol that points to an important decision or change in your life. But it changes in your dream to rocks.

Tell us more about the rocks. Were they obstacles? Loose rocks? Sturdy? Was the bridge made of rock?

If the bridge was made of rock, your decision will have a solid foundation. It will be a good decision.

You need to move forward to a place where you will not feel so isolated (symbolized by the city). Perhaps you can meet new people at school or work?

That the rest of the dream was in the dark only indicates that there are unknowns in your waking life scenario. You don't know what to expect but you are open to new information. You aren't sure who is in your future but you fear no one will be there for you.

It's always scary to make major life changes. Your dreams show you that you have the courage.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Page 14 of 282 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.